Tree thread

c1403

Reaction score
Any trees up yet ?
We are doing ours Tuesday as DH off work so can get it all out.
Can't wait to see everyone's trees/decorations xx

I'm planning to do mine on Wednesday or Thursday! The girls aren't at school Thursday and Friday (christmas market) so probs do theirs Thursday and mine Wednesday. New tree this year so I'm super excited.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's trees! We hope to do ours this week sometime and the kids are looking forward to decorating it :xmas9:

We put ours up a couple of days ago, but we have a tiny tree that sits in our kitchen (as we full time travel in our RV) no room for a big one. We are hoping to buy a house next yr though fingers crossed.

my girls decorated it so it’s very cluttered lol

FAE1D13C-054C-489D-9C25-F17F49AB2F19.jpeg

Aw such a cute little tree!

Ours is going up around the 12th and we always have the same faux one and the same decorations that we have collected over the years. But I will be decorating the house on the 1st if I have time.

Aww so cute ans colourful.

I've not bought anything for ours this year but occurred to me tonight that I'm sure a set of lights stopped working....so DH going to test them first

Ours will probably be up at some point this week! I’m so excited!

Lovely trees!
I have started a course of antibiotics for sinusitis and a chest infection today so I really don't feel well enough to put mine up. Which is really frustrating as I'm late this year!

Lovely trees!
I have started a course of antibiotics for sinusitis and a chest infection today so I really don't feel well enough to put mine up. Which is really frustrating as I'm late this year!
Aww I hope you feel better soon and can get your tree up

Ours is half done :xmas9:
Took nearly all evening just to sort everything out, do window lights and room decations. Then the girls wanted beds changed.
Tree is up with lights but will do decorating this evening and will all be done before elves arrival.

Tree is done :xmas9:
Already noticed a few patches so I'm sure I'll have a move around at some point.

Now i want a mince pie and to go to bed....oh wait I've got to stay up for the bloody elves :xmas15:

Screenshot_20221130-193814_Photos.jpg Screenshot_20221130-193821_Photos.jpg Screenshot_20221130-193828_Photos.jpg

Ignore the dogs hoodie hanging above and shake N vac in the window :lol: I think I've gone with the wrong theme, especially for this tree. Flocked one would look better. I'm not in love with it like I nornally am :(

20221130_211401.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->