Trees and pets

Scout

Reaction score
cat.jpg
Our 2 newly adopted kittens checking out the tree. So far, nothing tragic has happened LOL Anyone else have pets, and how are they with your decorations??

We have 4 dogs, 3 cats and 1 bunny with a live tree. The dogs tend to knock down the tree to get in the window so we use shatterproof decor on it.

I have one dog but he is elderly and he has no interest in going near the tree. When he was younger he would just sniff it and he tried to lick the candy cane sweets I had hung on there but on the whole never really had a problem with him.

When my cat was younger he would play with the odd baubel but not interested now he is old and lazy.

We've been quite lucky. Our cats have had the occasional bat at a low hanging decoration when younger, but we are down to just one middle aged cat now who isn't particularly bothered by it.
The first year we had our dog he'd keep going through fits of barking at the tree, but he's got over that now. We don't put the nicer ones near the bottom in case he suddenly decides he wants to pinch one, but so far so good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->