Tremendous nos. BFPs so far on the June Babies thread!!! And there' still 2wks to go

I need some help ladies... Its been like 7 years since I was prego... I have had cramping on and off since the 11th, and CM is now a cloudy white. My boobs hurt sometimes and I am very sleepy.. I am due to test on the 27th if aunt flow doesnt get me... Any clue if I could be prego??? I hope that I am!

Thanks and :dust::bfp:to all!!!

Babymom- we are in the same boat!! Is cloudy white CM an early sign??[/QUOTE

Im going to google it right now and see... LOL

Hey girlies,

I'm not a very happy bunny... CD16 and still showing low on CbFM :cry: it went from lows to peak last month on CD16 and CD17 so I don't know why it's still on low :nope:

Anyho! Welcome Csunshine013, littlechicken and VegasMama... heaps of :dust: to you ladies and FX for :bfp: :bfp: come testing day :flower:

@fluffyblue - big congratulations on being an aunty...hang in there darling, you'll get yours soon... how's your cycle coming along though? we have near similar cycles so please i need update

@lownthaite - just the length of cycle will do hun... how u holding up though :hugs:

@welshrose - you are a darling :winkwink:

Oh and now i've been asked to be a GodMother to DH's brother's little girl who is due to come home this weekend having been delivered at 24wks...bless, she was so tiny but such a fighter and i'm soooooo glad, she's made it this far so that's a bit of good news to get me going

How's everyone today? I've updated the first page and we now have 45 testers so FX we all get our :bfp: :bfp:.... off to update TSS (the spreadsheet) :flower:

Heaps of :dust: to all

Hi twinmad! (i am a twin by the way! :winkwink:)

The :witch: arrived today as expected. As this is my 1st af since coming off contraception im not sure how my cycle will end up - but going off my dates before i started on it im going to say 28 days :thumbup: i hope this helps!

Hopefully will be done by saturday as usual and can properly get down to TTC!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

nice to be in a crowd in same boat.....i think i am easily going to become obsessed with getting pg.... i try not to, but its just all i can think about.... i wanted my baby so very much.....hope my heart will mend one day

loobs
xxxxx

Awww Loobs, I can't send you a big enough :hugs: honey.
Mine were very early on, 6wks both times, and it still catches me now hun when I'm least expecting it. I'm just thankful that I've or should I say we have found some lovely ladies in this thread...we'll hold hands and get there together hun:hugs: and :dust:

CD 6 FOR ME TODAY :D XX

af finally came 5 months after 2nd m/c

good luck all and me!!! xx

Can you put me as testing for sept. 30th. Thanks twinmad!!!:thumbup:

Lots of :dust::dust: to everyone!

Hi Twinmad - can I join?

CD1 - 03/09/2009

currently CD 13 (15/09/2009)

normal cycle between 32 -42 days (Last one was 35 days so I will go with that!)

AF due 08/10/2009

Thanks hun

p.s Love the spread sheet :)

Hi Twin...can I join as well? AF is due Sept 25, but I am going to TRY and hold off testing til Oct 1, just to be on the safe side. So can you put me down for Sept 20? Hahaha....kidding- Oct 1 please?!!

Not feeling good only got to BD one day during fertile days. So bumbed because I knew I o'd on my good side too.

Hey NewYearNewMe - welcome to the thread.

Looking at your dates, it looks like we'll be :sex: and testing on the same days!!

Glad to find a cyclebuddy, there aren't many of us around....

Hi Twinmad,
Can you count me in too?
i'm on CD03, AF due 10th October, TTC#1.
Lots of BFP's in September so here's hoping there'll b even more in October!

Hi Twinmad
First time I've joined an official testers page.
Seem to be averaging CD30 these days so could you bob me down for 2nd October please.
Cheers x

Had a positive opk today, think it was the first 'real' positive I've ever had, so fxed!!!

Sheesh, I don't check in for a whole day and there's five new pages to go through!

Congrats on your positive opk, Lizzie!! Here's to hoping you catch that eggie!!

Nothing exciting happening here. I was really gassy and bloated all day, which I suspect was due to the excess fiber I had between last night and lunch today. I eat double fiber bread, which is fine, but then I had a fiber one bar for breakfast and one as a bedtime snack last night. Fiber is good, that much fiber is painful!

Wow!!! The thread is growing fast... Welcome to JLove84, Amos2009, Amy.j, Pretty Sakura, NewYearNewMe, bbmelo and redsaz.... thanks for joining us and heaps of :dust: to you girlies

@JLove84 - have you figured out how to change your status now? If not, it's on the top right hand corner of the screen in a little box that says "Welcome JLove84"...simply click the status button and you'll get a scroll of options to choose from :hugs:

@Amos2009 - :winkwink: i've put you down for testing on the 1st but I have to say we won't hold it against you if you decide to POAS on the 25th but definitely stay away from the bathroom cupboards before then :winkwink:

@Lownthaite - OMG! you're a twin!! Wow!!! My DH has 3 sets of twin siblings and his dad is a twin :nope: I want twins soooooo badly hence the name :winkwink: Thanks for the cycle details, TSS has been updated... FX for your :bfp: come 13th :flower:

@Amy.j - sorry to hear about you MCs hun - hear wishing you lots of sticky beans your way :hugs: When do you plan to test?

@NewYearNewMe - Thanks hun.... you're on TSS now so go hunt for your cycle buddies :winkwink:

@puppymom32 - sweetheart, it only takes one little :spermy: remember? So don't give up quite yet hun :hugs:

@bbmelo - FX we all get our desire :bfp: hun :hugs:

@redsaz - thanks for joining us hun and I hope this will be your first AND last time :flower:

@lizzie_moon - I told you there was nothing to worry about hun.... :thumbup: so when is your donor visiting? I don't need to tell you to make the MOST of it :winkwink: FX for you two :hugs:

@Jefner - :haha::haha: hope you're feeling better now... any other early symptoms yet?

HEAPS OF :dust: TO EVERYONE

:nope: :cry: :nope: :cry: I'm on CD17 and still showing Low on CbFM... i've ordered a BBT and a saliva testing kit to make sure all is well plus i'm going to start my DH and I on FertilAid... any of you ladies tried it?

Why am I NOT O'ing :cry: :cry: :cry:

Can I join pleeease?

AF is due on 23rd or 24th so I'll be testing on the 25th hopefully :happydance:

I've been off the pill since Feb 09 and we're TTC #1 :baby:

Hi, can i join please? Not knowing when or if I would ovulate I havent been able to join earlier... I O'd on the 13th so please can you add me in for testing on 27th Sept?

Thank you :)

Can you put me down for the 9th please? AF has been a bit all over the place the last couple of months but hopefully it won't have appeared at all by the 9th and I'll be testing!

This is my first month temping and OPK'ing so fingers crossed it helps! Even though hubby thinks I'm crazy peeing in a cup every day!

:kiss:

Hello everyone!!

Im cd5 of 2nd cycle trying for #1...AF due 9th as well so can u add me to the list.

Good luck to everyone and heres hoping xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->