Tremendous nos. BFPs so far on the June Babies thread!!! And there' still 2wks to go

Hiya, could you put me down to test on 12th October instead of 10th please. Sorry I got my dates wrong! Lots of :dust: to everyone xx

Hey all! :wave:
Hope everyone is having an ok Monday.
Welcome to all the new ones on the thread, :dust: to you all and heaps of luck:hugs:

Jerseyshoregirl...bless you....how are your symptoms coming along....nicely I hope:winkwink:

I have to say there is nothing like someone getting their :bfp: that proves almost an irresistible temptation to go and poas.....
:trouble:WelshRose you are only 2dpo stay away from the bathroom cupboard!:trouble::haha:

:hugs:

Hi ladies how are well today - im a little confused have had positive OPK 3 days running now !

Hi ladies how are well today - im a little confused have had positive OPK 3 days running now !

Awww bless you hun!
Just had a peak at your chart and you had a nice drop this morning...Fx'd tomorrow they go skywards:hugs: :dust:

:trouble:WelshRose you are only 2dpo stay away from the bathroom cupboard!:trouble::haha:

Stay away from the cupboard, welsh rose!! You can do it!!!

Hope everyone's having a good morning. I'm off to shower before DD wakes up.

:hug: and baby :dust:

Stay away from the cupboard, welsh rose!! You can do it!!!

Hope everyone's having a good morning. I'm off to shower before DD wakes up.

:hug: and baby :dust:

Aww Morning Hun:hugs:
We're ok, all tests are still in unopened packets!
Are you testing on the 24th hun?

I'll probably wait until the 25 or 26, just so I can say AF was late, if I make it that far. AF is never late, so if I'm not pg I probably won't even get so far as testing. The 24th would be 12 dpo, which is the length of my lp. When I got pg with DD I was 15 dpo when I tested and I got 2 lines before I even set the test on the sink.

But then again, I have a bunch of cheapie test strips, so they may tempt me into testing earlier. I MUST resist the temptation to test too early!!!!

At long last SIL has gone into labour (1 week late) baby Charlie is on his way, im gonna be an auntie again wahey :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Tiny bit green with envy but she 40 years old and its her third so a tiny bit of an inspiration as well xxxxxx

Hey Peeps:wave:
How's everyone doing tonight?

FlufflyBlue Congrats on soon becoming an Auntie again!:yipee:

Jefner: I would love to wait til AF is late hun but it's going to take more will power than I have:dohh:

Hope everyone is ok and PMA is in abundance :hugs:

Hey WelshRose - doing good thanks hun... bored at home so happily browsing on here for the eve while DH works.

FluffyBlue - huge congrats on being auntie again, and don't worry about being green, if we're honest we'd all have to admit to it too!! How can we not be? Wishing your SIL a safe and easy delivery now...

Let us know the details please? You know we're mad for any baby news!!

Morning ladies,

I hate Mondays :nope: countdown to the weekend all over again :cry:

Right! Welcome to Bexx, Lownthwaite and Bizybee...FX and :dust: to you ladies for :bfp: in October :hugs: :hugs:

I need cycle details for the spreadsheet from a few of you... so please let me know so I can update the spreadsheet :flower:

Thanks Jefner, Fluffyblue and nicky. The spreadsheet (we need a name/acronym for it ladies) makes it easier for us to keep track i think so enjoy :winkwink:...:FX all the red cells turn into :bfp:s

@soon2bewifey - so? what's the verdict? O'd yet? per TSS (The spreadsheet), you should O very soon so keep us posted

@nickyb6969 - hang in there hun, you'll O in a few days from the looks of things so just try to remain positive :hugs: :hugs:

:dust: to ALL

Hi Twinmad - what do you need to know? x

Hey WelshRose - doing good thanks hun... bored at home so happily browsing on here for the eve while DH works.

That makes two of us hun....well actually hubby is here and watching road wars...:sleep::rofl: Been upto much today?

Csunshine013~Sorry the nasty ol:witch: got you hun:hugs: Hope you're ok and sending lots of :dust: for the coming cycle....in the name of PMA let the countdown to O begin:winkwink::hugs:

Yay for boredom...:sleep:

Today was alright - back at school, 2nd week of term - but I only taught for the 1st 3 lessons then had free planning time... (aka free to use internet to read posts and daydream...)

How's about you? Busy day? Excting fun packed evening ahead?? :winkwink:

:rofl:Maybe an exciting evening ahead....hoping for my crosshairs tomorrow on FF although I'm as certain as I can be that I ovulated on Saturday.....May still try and seduce the DH just incase they don't go on tomorrow:rofl:

As for the day pretty quiet really, I work part-time (Weds & Thurs) and since DS started reception this month....the peace and quiet thru the daytime is a bit of a novelty:laugh2:
I think the laptop is going to have to go under lock and key with the hpts otherwise I'm never going to get anything done!:rofl::dohh:

Where abouts are you in your cycle hun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->