Tremendous nos. BFPs so far on the June Babies thread!!! And there' still 2wks to go

Had a bit of news that worried me this morning - turns out I have bacterial vaginosis and the GP has prescribed me a week's course of metronidazole. I'm really not sure if I should take them, I'm thinking of waiting to see if AF arrives first.

So now I'm half-hoping I'm pregnant and half-hoping I'm not so I can take the meds. I'm really not keen on taking them during 1st trimester even if the doc does say it's OK. Bought myself two weeks supply of probiotic drinks and three tubs of natural youghurt, maybe I can get it to sort itself out before AF is due.

Yesterday I felt some sharp twinges on my right side and I'm also noticing my belly feels warm on the inside on and off throughout the day. Probably nothing, but I don't ever remember feeling anything like that before.

And my ebay pg tests arrived yesterday. I know it's way to early too test, but I thought I'd see if they worked (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it ;) ) It came back negative of course. Still, I've got them at the ready for when the time is right. :D

twinmad... i am not sure if you will get af if you dont ovulate..

after a m/c in 2002 i didnt get af at all, until i got bfp four months later.... so i suppose the jury is out on that one... when iw as younger, i had a touch of pcos and i didnt ovulate regularly so i didnt get af more than once evry three months which is when the dr said i must only be ovulating every three months....

so going by what she said, i guess no....
but i never got a Pos opk last month but did get af... ...its a dodgy one alrite....

didnt really help you there at all did i?? haha ... waffling away here again amn't i???

will leave now feeling embarrassed hahahaha

loobs
xxxxxx

twinmad.. the spreadsheet is briliant, arent you good to us all....

had a few bad days , i am not coping very well with the loss of my little man, i know they say time heals.....

hope everyone is well.... i am cd 10 now.... gosh its going so slowly this time.... mind you, lots of bding gong on here... it always does anyway.... so i am really hoping we hit the jackpot this month...my age is against me i guess.... so may hae to keep going for awhile before we get lucky.... i take solace in the fact that i was pregnant quite recently, so hopefully it wont take that long, we werent trying though when we fell before, soi have not idea how we managed it... haha

will keep going anyway, at the mo, i feel alot more relaxed about it than i did last month...

lotsa love all round

loobs

Hey babe,

They wouldn't say time heals if it didn't so take heart hun :hugs: I'm keeping everything crossed for you this month.... I feel like i'm out of the running bcos it's CD18 and I still haven't O'd :nope: :cry: and AF is due in 11 days... come to think of it... do you get AF if you haven't O'd? sounds like a dumb question right? I need truck load of help girlies :cry:

Yes twinmad, you will get AF even if you don't ovulate, it would be an anovulatory cycle (Non ovulating).

@WelshRose - how u holding up sweetie, thanks for rescuing the thread from the dreaded second page :winkwink:

Hey Sweets:hugs:....No Probs:winkwink:
I'm doing ok hun, not to much in the way of symptoms really....visited the loo a bit more today, increased cm and had a tiny amount of very light pink coloured creamy cm...sure it's too early for implantation thou. Boobs are tender but they usually are post O. Oooh almost forgot my nose bled a little when I blew it this morning...don't usually get that...maybe nothing but hope it's something:winkwink:

I know you posted that your monitor hasn't given you a peak reading but have you had any other signs of O? Is it possible that you had a really short surge that has been missed by your test sticks? Just an idea babe:idea:

Hope everyone has had a good day:hugs::dust:

heelo can you add me for testing on the 25th ta!

Hey Ladies!

Not much going on here. I'm only 5 dpo, so I guess there really shouldn't be yet. With DD I didn't start feeling any symptoms until 10 dpo, so I'm not expecting anything yet. I'm done with school for the week so I'm just going to relax and take it easy this weekend. Apparently Alex didn't nap at daycare today, so I think we're settling in for a lazy night of lounging in front of the tv.

:hug:

Morning:wave:

Welcome to Amyre, Mrs M., Wobin & Pinkster21.....heaps of :dust: for you girls and hopes that it will be your lucky cycle:hugs:

@Bexx, aww bless you hun, definately think you're right to try the probiotic drinks and natural yogurt first rather than the antibiotics. Hope it all clears up quickly for you:hugs:

@Jefner, :yipee: for lazy nights infront of the tv :winkwink: You sound as cool as a cucumber babe in this tww:coolio:....I admire you being able to not obssess over every little thing=D>:rofl:

@Twinmad, How's that monitor behaving this morning sweets? :hugs:

@JennsPhoto, I see from the amazing ss that you're fast approaching the tww hunni:yipee:....Go Lil:spermy: Go!.....Catch Miss Eggy!:hugs:

And me, I'm celebrating another ickle rise on the chart (feel free to take a peek:hugs:) but more importantly.....no work today:happydance::rofl: Another day on BnB....Ooops I mean housework and chores DH:rofl:

Hope everyone has a Fab friday :hugs:

I'm on Day 10. Didn't use OPK or charting..just gonna :sex: everyday until monday. Need Hubby to rest for a day :laugh2: and continue until thurs.

The thing is i'm not even sure if i O. So i will just try my luck.

Testing on the 5th Oct. Might test early.

I will be testing on the 12th. Lots of :dust: everyone.

Morning ladies,

Welcome BroodyBecks, MrsLQ, Dipar_Butt3, Amyre, Mrs M., Wobin, Pinkster21, hopebaby3 and bbhopes..... heaps of :dust: to you all and thanks for joining us in this lucky thread FX :hugs:

@BroodyBecks - roll on the highs and peaks on your CbFM hun.... keep us updated on how you're getting on :hugs:

@MrsLQ - FX it'll be your month this month hun :hugs:

TSS and Front page of the thread will be updated ASAP... pls let me know if i've missed something :kiss:

HEAPS OF :dust: TO ALL

Had a bit of news that worried me this morning - turns out I have bacterial vaginosis and the GP has prescribed me a week's course of metronidazole. I'm really not sure if I should take them, I'm thinking of waiting to see if AF arrives first.

So now I'm half-hoping I'm pregnant and half-hoping I'm not so I can take the meds. I'm really not keen on taking them during 1st trimester even if the doc does say it's OK. Bought myself two weeks supply of probiotic drinks and three tubs of natural youghurt, maybe I can get it to sort itself out before AF is due.

Yesterday I felt some sharp twinges on my right side and I'm also noticing my belly feels warm on the inside on and off throughout the day. Probably nothing, but I don't ever remember feeling anything like that before.

And my ebay pg tests arrived yesterday. I know it's way to early too test, but I thought I'd see if they worked (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it ;) ) It came back negative of course. Still, I've got them at the ready for when the time is right. :D

Oh no! sweetie, sorry to hear that... FX it sorts itself out with the probiotics. I had it years ago and i was told it was probably caused by my constant douching but i obviously didn't listen.... most importantly, try to figure out how you got it and STOP doing it :hugs:

Also hun, excuse or not.... STOP POAS :growlmad:

Yes twinmad, you will get AF even if you don't ovulate, it would be an anovulatory cycle (Non ovulating).

Oh dear, I hope not :cry: I want to O :cry: :cry: :cry: it's now CD18 and still showing Low :cry:

@WelshRose - how u holding up sweetie, thanks for rescuing the thread from the dreaded second page :winkwink:

I'm doing ok hun, not to much in the way of symptoms really....visited the loo a bit more today, increased cm and had a tiny amount of very light pink coloured creamy cm...sure it's too early for implantation thou. Boobs are tender but they usually are post O. Oooh almost forgot my nose bled a little when I blew it this morning...don't usually get that...maybe nothing but hope it's something:winkwink:

I know you posted that your monitor hasn't given you a peak reading but have you had any other signs of O? Is it possible that you had a really short surge that has been missed by your test sticks? Just an idea babe:idea:

Hey hun,
I hope you're right about the short surge :growlmad:..... Your symptoms look promising dearie, and any symptom is worth noting cos you never know so FX for you.... the 2ww will soon be over hun :hugs:

p.s. STAY AWAY from the bathroom cabinets :haha:

Hey hun,
I hope you're right about the short surge :growlmad:..... Your symptoms look promising dearie, and any symptom is worth noting cos you never know so FX for you.... the 2ww will soon be over hun :hugs:

p.s. STAY AWAY from the bathroom cabinets :haha:

:rofl:...I've just bought two more tesco ones....so there are 3 tesco ones, 1ic and 1 cb digi in there now....feeling :bodyb: today thou so they're safe:rofl:

I hope I'm right to babe about the short surge...have you ever been tempted to track your bbt?....I've got everything crossed for you sweetie:hugs:

:rofl:...I've just bought two more tesco ones....so there are 3 tesco ones, 1ic and 1 cb digi in there now....feeling :bodyb: today thou so they're safe:rofl:

I hope I'm right to babe about the short surge...have you ever been tempted to track your bbt?....I've got everything crossed for you sweetie:hugs:

Wow!!! That is a lot of tests :haha:

I got d digital bbt yesterday and i've only done two temps so far... yesterday it was 37.17 and today it's 37.08... I have NO idea what to read into that so i'm not going to even bother... :nope:

Wow!!! That is a lot of tests :haha:

I got d digital bbt yesterday and i've only done two temps so far... yesterday it was 37.17 and today it's 37.08... I have NO idea what to read into that so i'm not going to even bother... :nope:

It's going to be difficult hun this month because you've got nothing to compare it to, and obviously I hope there is no next month for you:hugs: Everybody's temps vary so much, I've never even had a temp higher than 36.90 even after O. Are you using FF? Could you look in the chart gallery and put pre-O temps as its key to look for and see if many come up with temps above 37.00.
:hugs::hugs:

@Jefner, :yipee: for lazy nights infront of the tv :winkwink: You sound as cool as a cucumber babe in this tww:coolio:....I admire you being able to not obssess over every little thing=D>:rofl:

I think it's a lot easier now that I'm back in school. I'm much busier than I was last cycle, so I don't have time to obsess! Although last night, after one of my million trips to the bathroom, I noticed some pulling behind my bellybutton. I had it last cycle too (I think I had a chemical last month) but I don't know if it means anything. Anyone else ever had this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->