Tremendous nos. BFPs so far on the June Babies thread!!! And there' still 2wks to go

@Jefner, :yipee: for lazy nights infront of the tv :winkwink: You sound as cool as a cucumber babe in this tww:coolio:....I admire you being able to not obssess over every little thing=D>:rofl:

I think it's a lot easier now that I'm back in school. I'm much busier than I was last cycle, so I don't have time to obsess! Although last night, after one of my million trips to the bathroom, I noticed some pulling behind my bellybutton. I had it last cycle too (I think I had a chemical last month) but I don't know if it means anything. Anyone else ever had this?

Hey Sweets:hugs:
"Million trips to the bathroom"......I'm liking the sound of that:haha::winkwink:

:hugs::dust::hugs:

I think we have the first couple of :bfp:s to add to the list Twinmad.....
I noticed it on the Huge Sept thread...
I don't want to spill the beans for them but Mega Huge Congrats Girls!:happydance:

Evening ladies not been around for a couple of days been domestic nightmare here ! Probs with my son and husband so had to deal with it !!

Im currently on CD20 ovulation confirmed by temps I think (feel free to click below) so hopefully now 4dpo and in my first correct 2ww thanks to my vit B100 ! I ovulated 4 days early.

Aww hey Fluffyblue:hugs:
Congratulations on ovulating 4 days early:yipee:....and welcome to the tww:yipee:
Your chart is looking good to.....FX'd it's a lucky one:hugs:
Hope all is ok now with DS and DH:hugs:

Heaps of :dust: to you sweetie

Wow! Our first set of :bfp: s.... Congrats to jerseyshoregirl and Tudor Rose.... really excited for you ladies....

Evening ladies not been around for a couple of days been domestic nightmare here ! Probs with my son and husband so had to deal with it !!

Im currently on CD20 ovulation confirmed by temps I think (feel free to click below) so hopefully now 4dpo and in my first correct 2ww thanks to my vit B100 ! I ovulated 4 days early.

Hey hun,

Congrats on Oing.... :nope: we were supposed to be cycle buddies and I still haven't O'd :cry:

I read about ur naughty 16 year old sweetie.... take heart, it's just a phase and he'll grow out of it soon FX. DH needs a bullocking though, but don't do it, cos it won't help matters cos they always think they're in the right.... just bite the bullet for now, and deal with him when he thinks all is calm again, he'll be easier to get through to then... :hugs: for you hun

Hurray for the 2ww.... your chart looks promising so i'm keeping everything crossed for you hun that the temps stay high come test day :dust:

I think we have the first couple of :bfp:s to add to the list Twinmad.....
I noticed it on the Huge Sept thread...
I don't want to spill the beans for them but Mega Huge Congrats Girls!:happydance:

Good looking out darling... i've had my hands full the last couple of evenings with my lovely Andrex puppy showing that he has reached his naughty twos... what a nightmare, all he has to do is give me one look with those cute puppy eyes and i'm making all sorts of excuses for him to DH's dismay... can't believe a puppy is getting between us :haha: It better not cos i need his little :spermy: for when I eventually O, and they won't swim really fast if we're not in the best of moods during :sex: :rofl:

im on CD 11 so i should be hitting the lucky O day anytime providing i have a normal cycle. im taking vitex and EPO. i hope i get lucky and can test in oct.

im on CD 11 so i should be hitting the lucky O day anytime providing i have a normal cycle. im taking vitex and EPO. i hope i get lucky and can test in oct.

Welcome to the thread hun... FX and heaps of :dust: to you. Let us know how you get on and when you think you'll be ready to test. How long are you cycles normally?

I'm thinking of starting EPO if this cycle doesn't work out so let's know how you feel about it :hugs:

@Jefner, :yipee: for lazy nights infront of the tv :winkwink: You sound as cool as a cucumber babe in this tww:coolio:....I admire you being able to not obssess over every little thing=D>:rofl:

I think it's a lot easier now that I'm back in school. I'm much busier than I was last cycle, so I don't have time to obsess! Although last night, after one of my million trips to the bathroom, I noticed some pulling behind my bellybutton. I had it last cycle too (I think I had a chemical last month) but I don't know if it means anything. Anyone else ever had this?

"Million trips to the bathroom"......I'm liking the sound of that:haha::winkwink:

I hope it means something, but it probably means I just drank too much tea before bed! Although last night I didn't have much since I was out of Earl Grey...

What about you? Any symptoms or twinges yet?

Hello Twinmad and everyone else!! Wow, what a great thread and a LONG list of great ladies!!! can I join as well? I'm on CD24....I o'd on CD19 and so I am 5DPO today!!! I will be testing September 30th if no AF!!! Wishing everyone GREAT luck and lots of :dust:

Aww :hi: jmc11
Of course you can join us sweets...the more the merrier:winkwink:
How's the tww treating you? Are you an obsesser or a freefaller-like me:haha:-I wish!:dohh:

Lots of luck and :dust: to you honey:hugs:

I hope it means something, but it probably means I just drank too much tea before bed! Although last night I didn't have much since I was out of Earl Grey...

What about you? Any symptoms or twinges yet?

Morning Hun:hugs:
I've had odd lil twinges going on but nothing I'd definately take as a concrete symptom. I've got a headache this morning and still feel tired despite a good nights sleep:dohh: Also really thirsty this morning.....feels like I've travelled thru a desert for a year without a drop of water!:dohh:
Had another lil rise this morning on the chart as well so...:thumbup:....FX'd
Hope to see you on here later:hugs:

:hi: jmc111, welcome to the thread and :dust: to you.... I hope you get your miracle hun :hugs:

Hope this thread is as lucky as the May Babies thread and we get a whole lot of :bfp:

I've had odd lil twinges going on but nothing I'd definately take as a concrete symptom. I've got a headache this morning and still feel tired despite a good nights sleep:dohh: Also really thirsty this morning.....feels like I've travelled thru a desert for a year without a drop of water!:dohh:

Hey sweets, looks like the 2ww is flying by.... your charts look great so everything crossed for you babe.... prob got a headache from all d symptom spotting :haha: seriously though, it's the weekend so just relax

Hey sweets, looks like the 2ww is flying by.... your charts look great so everything crossed for you babe.... prob got a headache from all d symptom spotting :haha: seriously though, it's the weekend so just relax

:rofl:Thanks babe:hugs:
just having a quiet one this weekend so will be doing just that sweets....hoping to take DS and Puppy to the beach later:yipee:

How bout everyone else, anyone doing anything exciting?

@Bexx: How you feeling hun....hope the natural remedies are working:hugs:

@Jefner....is the carpet to the bathroom worn thin with last nights loo visits?:winkwink:

Hope everyone has a fab day:hugs: and :dust: to all

@Bexx: How you feeling hun....hope the natural remedies are working:hugs:

Feeling quite good today actually. Managed to do a good bit of housework yesterday, so that's probably why, I get to relax today. :D

Probably be at least a week or so before I find out if the probiotics and yoghurt are working. Even if they're not, at least they're good for me in other ways.

Got a very sharp twinge in my abdomen late this morning. Only lasted about 10 minutes, but it was quite painful. Other than that, no unusual signs. Should be getting sore boobs and cramps in a few days if AF intends to show.

Not too many potty visits last night...only one or two. I hope your headache goes away...I hate waking up with a headache. And the beach sounds nice! I think the closest beach to us is like 1500 miles away!

Waited so much for the weekend..thgt will BD a lot ..but ended a falling sick...to make matters worse had a terrible fight with DH..:cry::cry::cry:

Awww Dippyns:hugs:
Hope you're feeling a bit better now and have made up with DH:hugs:
Welcome by the way:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back