Tremendous nos. BFPs so far on the June Babies thread!!! And there' still 2wks to go

okay if you would be so kind as to put me back on the list for October 5 if the :witch: doesnt get me before then... we really were not trying this month so I guess we will see...

Not too many potty visits last night...only one or two. I hope your headache goes away...I hate waking up with a headache. And the beach sounds nice! I think the closest beach to us is like 1500 miles away!

Glad your night wasn't too disturbed:hugs: Of course I'm....:^o:haha:I wish you to be walking on the floorboards by test day.....got everything crossed for your :bfp::winkwink:

Oooh god....when you put it like that makes me realise what a lickle dot in the ocean we are:rofl:

:hugs: and :dust: babe:kiss:

Ace spreadsheet Twinmad!

Nothin exciting to report here, bring on the :sex:

Hi Twinmad and girls, can I join? I am on CD17 and got a smiley on my ClearBlue Digital today. My AF should be due on 7th October but I hope she stays away!

Hope we all will be 2010 mommies :dust:

Aww welcome Nibbler:hugs:
What are you still doing online?!:winkwink::hugs:
Heaps of luck babe and tonnes of :dust:

Aww bless hun....Men and their blinking sports huh:dohh:
I used the cb digi opks this month and last...they're fab with the:)
:hugs:

Yeah, the CB Digi are great. Last month I only used the IC OPKs and never got a positive. The lines were getting darker but never got darker than the control line.

Today I use my IC again and noticed the line (still not darker than control line) came up really quickly. So I decided to do a CB Digi as well and got a smiley face very quickly! It was my 1st smiley face :happydance: I was so happy I danced around the room. My DH thought I was mad!

Awww Dippyns:hugs:
Hope you're feeling a bit better now and have made up with DH:hugs:
Welcome by the way:hugs:

Thanks welshRose...we did make up..poor guy took out my frustration on him..he is a sweetheart...hope to BD today...

The May babies thread is having a dream run...hopefully all of us too have loads of BFP's

Morning Everyone:hugs:

@Dippyns: I couldn't agree more hun....I've got everything crossed!

@Nibbler: Hope the footie result left him in a good mood hun:winkwink:

@Twinmad: Hope your first morning not poas has gone ok babe:hugs:

@Bexx: Glad you're feeling fab hun....any symptoms to report?

@Jefner: How's my :coolio: as a cucumber :friends: doing?

Hope everyone is ok, Heaps of :dust: girls....to us all:hugs:
We've got the May record to beat:winkwink:.....Think we're going to need a few more recruits if we're gonna achieve that thou!:dohh:

Morning girlies, hows's it all going?
Not much to report here, 9dpo, niggly pains and weird temps, but trying not to get my hopes up too much.
Loads of :hugs: and :babydust:

Morning ladies,

Welcome to the newbies and heaps of :dust: to us all.

I've had a POASless morning thanks to DH hiding my CbFM and it was VERY weird but a relief I must admit. The silly little machine was practically running my life :haha:

How's everyone doing? I learnt about Tudor's chemical and I just want to say HUGE :hugs: from the thread babe.... we're here to help keep you sane at a time like this when i'm sure it must be difficult. I know a few of you understand what Tudor's going through..... :awww:

:dust: to all

Morning girlies, hows's it all going?
Not much to report here, 9dpo, niggly pains and weird temps, but trying not to get my hopes up too much.
Loads of :hugs: and :babydust:

Awww Morning Sweets:hugs:
Not much to report this end either really....glad yesterday's headache has gone:yipee:
Your temps look ok babe bet you'll have another rise tomorrow:hugs:
Heaps of love hun:hugs:

okay if you would be so kind as to put me back on the list for October 5 if the :witch: doesnt get me before then... we really were not trying this month so I guess we will see...

Hey babe,

It's great to have you back with us :hugs: FX the :witch: doesn't get you.... hope everything is ok now :hugs:

Can you put me for October 3rd please (so weird as my EDD for my miscarried baby was Oct 3rd) spooky !

Can you put me for October 3rd please (so weird as my EDD for my miscarried baby was Oct 3rd) spooky !

Welcome babe,

Soo sorry to hear about your MC.... hope the 3rd brings you a lovely sticky bean.... :dust:

Morning Ladies,

Haven't been on for a while (still trying to freefall)!

Hope you're all OK & feeling good.

I think I ovulated yesterday - sharp pains on right hand side - but cos I'm not testing not 100%, will keep you posted on any symptons!

Dust to all xx

:hi: Tass, nice to see you're sticking to your guns.... keep it up hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"