Tremendous nos. BFPs so far on the June Babies thread!!! And there' still 2wks to go

I'm really trying....after this long obsessing anything has to be worth a go:flower:

Morning Ladies,

Haven't been on for a while (still trying to freefall)!

Hope you're all OK & feeling good.

I think I ovulated yesterday - sharp pains on right hand side - but cos I'm not testing not 100%, will keep you posted on any symptons!

Dust to all xx

Hey Tass:hi:
Congratulations on still trying to freefall....I take my :howdy: off to you:rofl:
:yipee: for O...let the tww commence:yipee::rofl:

I'm trying mega hard to :ignore: the lil voice in my head screaming :test: this morning....I'm only 8dpo....crazy woman!

:hugs: and :dust: Hun

Thanks babe :flower:

Funny thing is I actually feel guilty about freefalling, if I have a glass of wine I'm thinking should I really be having this & end up not really enjoying it anyway!! :wacko:

Well time will tell if it works...

Hold out on the testing, lock up the cupboard - for a few more days at least! :hugs:

Thanks hun:hugs:....I'm definately going to try and hold out......usually I'm a poas addict from sssh...7dpo...:wacko:....if I get to next thursday without poas I'm going to award myself a medal as big as a frying pan!:rofl:

Freefalling has to be a better way to be....but then as you say once you've obssessed it kinda takes the fun out freefalling:dohh:

Keep us updated on the symptoms babe....:hugs: & :dust:

Will do :thumbup:

Try & hold out as long as you can, don't worry if you do though, sometimes think it breaks the wait up a bit!!

:dust: to us all xx

Morning girlies! :hi:

Nothing really new to report here. I had a temp drop this morning. It's too early for AF, so I'm hoping it's implantation! My boobs have been pretty sore for a couple days now and yesterday I was so crabby I could have killed someone! These are all things that usually happen during PMS, but I think it's a bit early for that; I'm only 8 dpo! We'll see how I feel today; maybe AF is coming early and that's all this is. Stay away :witch:!!

Welshrose, glad your headache went away! Did you make it to the beach yesterday?

:hug: and :dust: everyone!

Oh, and here's my chart. I try not to get all worked up over individual temps, so I'm not too worried about the drop today.

My Ovulation Chart

ETA: for some reason, when I click on this link my chart is only updated through Friday. I don't know what the deal is. ???

Hey Jefner sweets:hugs:
Sounds good babe....Stay Away Jefner's witch:growlmad::rofl:
When you go into homepage setup in ff is auto update selected hun? I think it's about halfway down the page. Your chart is looking fab thou:yipee:

We did manage to zip down there for an hour DS and puppy(Poppy) loved it, she was pretty freaked by the waves thou, love her:dohh:

Not too much going on here really....I had a 0.01c rise today so nothing to right home bout really. Have had occasional stinging sensation in boobs, and peeing more today but that is about it really....ho hum....roll on thursday!:winkwink:

Thanks, babe! That totally did it; now you should be able to see my temp drop today.

I can only imagine how my dogs would be at the beach. One is pretty much afraid of her own shaddow, so she'd probably have a stroke!

How old is your DS? I think Alex would totally love the beach. She usually loves water, although the first couple times we went to the pool this summer she wanted to run around and climb all over the pool chairs instead of swim!

Thanks, babe! That totally did it; now you should be able to see my temp drop today.

I can only imagine how my dogs would be at the beach. One is pretty much afraid of her own shaddow, so she'd probably have a stroke!

How old is your DS? I think Alex would totally love the beach. She usually loves water, although the first couple times we went to the pool this summer she wanted to run around and climb all over the pool chairs instead of swim!

Oooooh...FX'd for implantation hun!:hugs:....I've just overlaid mine with yours to...take a peak:shock: Add your chart link to your sig babe:hugs:

Aww bless your dog:awww:
Poppy was a bit unsure at first, i guess sand is a strange feeling underfoot, but within 10mins she was bombing up and down the beach with Callum before suddenly getting freaked by the waves:dohh:...crazy dog:rofl:

Callum is just over 4.5yrs old and has just started reception, bless him.
He was star of the day on wednesday, I work wednesdays so hubby picks him up but he text me in coffee break....made my eyes fill up:dohh:

Did you say you were going to test next saturday?

:hugs:

Oooooh...FX'd for implantation hun!:hugs:....I've just overlaid mine with yours to...take a peak:shock: Add your chart link to your sig babe:hugs:

Poppy was a bit unsure at first, i guess sand is a strange feeling underfoot, but within 10mins she was bombing up and down the beach with Callum before suddenly getting freaked by the waves:dohh:...crazy dog:rofl:

He was star of the day on wednesday, I work wednesdays so hubby picks him up but he text me in coffee break....made my eyes fill up:dohh:

Aw, I love the name Callum! So handsome! Yay for star of the day! I love kiddie stuff like that; so adorable!

I put my chart in my siggy...now how do I see the overlay with your chart? I'm usually much more computer literate than this! And yes, I'll probably test next Friday or Saturday...depends on how I feel!

Aw, I love the name Callum! So handsome! Yay for star of the day! I love kiddie stuff like that; so adorable!

I put my chart in my siggy...now how do I see the overlay with your chart? I'm usually much more computer literate than this! And yes, I'll probably test next Friday or Saturday...depends on how I feel!

Thanks babe:hugs:
I felt a right narna in the canteen sat with colleagues that don't have kids, eyes brimming!....It's a mothers perogative to burst with pride at any given moment...that's my excuse anyhow:rofl:

Have you upgraded in ff or just doing the free one? I think chart overlay is only available if you've upgraded...but if you click on my link...under my chart it should have an overlay my chart button, when it comes up select O & coverline and then tick your chart this month....Hope that helps babe...it's usually me that is :wacko: with computers!:dohh::rofl:

Ooooh Fri or Saturday.....FF says Friday for my test day which would make me one day late....I was planning to test on Thursday when she should arrive...can I lead you astray?:winkwink::rofl:

:hugs::kiss::hugs:

Our charts look great!! Babydust to us both!!! :dust:

FF says my test date should be Saturday, at which point I'd be 2 days late. FF says my average lp is 13 days, but it's actually closer to 12, so I suppose I could test Friday. If I don't have any symptoms of :witch: then you'll probably be able to get me to test sooner!

:hug:!!

I am so scared about poas tommrow I'm 90% sure it will be a bfn so I feel like I'm setting myself up for bad news. been desperate to poas all week now I'm scared too.

p.s did poas thurs and fri two bfn's

I am so scared about poas tommrow I'm 90% sure it will be a bfn so I feel like I'm setting myself up for bad news. been desperate to poas all week now I'm scared too.

p.s did poas thurs and fri two bfn's

Aww Apple, bless you:hugs:
Have everything crossed for you chick...a lot could of changed in hcg numbers and lines since friday....:dust: to you sweetie.
We're all here for you whatever the result:hugs:

Our charts look great!! Babydust to us both!!! :dust:

FF says my test date should be Saturday, at which point I'd be 2 days late. FF says my average lp is 13 days, but it's actually closer to 12, so I suppose I could test Friday. If I don't have any symptoms of :witch: then you'll probably be able to get me to test sooner!

:hug:!!

Snap! It says mine is an average of 13days, I don't know where it gets it from...usually come the evening of 11dpo I know that the :witch: is on her way and she arrives on 12dpo:shrug::dohh:

thanks welshrose! I'm so nervous eeek I'll be on tommorow at somepoint to update you- also seems your testing soon good luck to you aswell
x

Thanks honey...yep Thursday for me....FX'd the silly ol hag stays away.
Definately let us know tomorrow hun, will be thinking of you:hugs:

Best of luck to all you ladies testing next week. Hope it's :BFP: for all of you! :thumbup:

Sorry about being dumb, but what is freefalling?

Freefalling is not falling into the obssesive trap of opks, temp charting, poas addiction and symptom spotting mania....:rofl:....and you're not dumb:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->