Tremendous nos. BFPs so far on the June Babies thread!!! And there' still 2wks to go

Hi fluffy blue!! Yes it takes some doing waiting till after work to go for a wee!! This is my first month with OPKs so I hope I am doing it right!!

Hope you get your BFP soon - seems like you deserve it after 4 losses :nope:

GOOD LUCK!!

:rofl: fluffyblue.... i know all about near misses. my testing window on my CbFM starts at 6am but i've been waking up at 5am cos my puppy wants a wee and it's been killing me to hold it esp when i can hear his relief when he goes :rofl:

Welcome to the fold kevbaby27 :dust: to you. I know the feeling, it IS all I seem to think about as well. Waiting until 7 days late to test however takes some serious discipline which i most definitely do not have. I have to get my DH to hide my HPTs when i'm 7DPO just so i'm not tempted to POAS :nope:

:rofl: Waiting until 7 days late to test however takes some serious discipline which i most definitely do not have. I have to get my DH to hide my HPTs when i'm 7DPO just so i'm not tempted to POAS :nope:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am determined this month - but yes, I think i better get on HPTs out of the house!! I was tempted to pee on one yesterday and I havent even ovulated yet!!!!! Lol x x

Hiya, add me to the list please, I'm on CD9, out of 35!

I hate every month we fail, especially with such a long cycle, I only get 10 chances a year and it feels like we keep wasting them. And I dont even get to test until start of october, it's sooo long to wait... :wacko:

Hi there, I am CD 5 and obsessive!

First month using my CBFM, previously used OPKs. Also temp, take folic acid and EPO.

This is cycle # 3 officially, had a couple of months before that of ntnp.

Here's hoping for that BFP!

Hiya, add me to the list please, I'm on CD9, out of 35!

I hate every month we fail, especially with such a long cycle, I only get 10 chances a year and it feels like we keep wasting them. And I dont even get to test until start of october, it's sooo long to wait... :wacko:

Long cycles suck don't they!? Mine is 35 days too! It's rubbish! x

i came on the 6th :( , my next cycle should be 4th oct, hopfully wont come on but :(
gd luck all :D xoxox

Morning ladies,

Welcome to CJane, pinkandfluffy and livbaybee1 to the thread and thanks for starting this cycle with us. :dust: to you all and :bfp: :bfp:s your way come the end of the cycle.

In true tradition of the thread, livbaybee1 and CJane, are you obsessers or freefallers?

@CJane - I feel your pain, it's scary when you think of how many chances you actually have in a whole year. To think I spent my teenage years taking all sorts to avoid getting :baby: and now... i looking for it with a fine tooth comb :nope: FX though, we'll find it this time around :hugs:

@livbaybee1 - good luck for the 4th, I pray :af: doesn't visit. FX :hugs:

It's CD12 on my CbFM and still low :cry: i'm not a happy bunny this morning cos I thought i got sticky CM but it's probably all in my head bcos i'm rubbish at that. Until this cycle, I practically douched everyday and only found out recently that it could be the reason I don't get enough CM at all... is this true? I've douched for as long as I can remember and now I feel icky for not doing it :nope:

Before I sign off, the list so far:
Ukmum – CD3 (obsessing)
Cbah&co – CD3 (???)
Mommie2Be08 – CD3 (obsessing)
41zipster – CD3 (obsessing)

Wishful8687 – CD5 (freefalling)
Livbaybee1 – CD5 (???)

Tass – CD6 (freefalling)
Angelmommy – CD6 (obsessing)
Pinkandfluffy – CD6 (obsessing)

~Hope – CD7 (???)

JrBear – CD8 (freefalling)

Trinity42 – CD9 (freefalling)

nickyb6969 – CD10 (freefalling)
Puppymom32 – CD10 (obsessing)
CJane – CD10 (???)

Bingo – CD11 (obsessing)
Babymom3 – CD11 (obsessing)

Twinmad – CD12 (obsessing)

Fluffyblue – CD13 (obsessing)
Kevbaby27 – CD13 (obsessing)

Drazic<3 &#8211; CD16 (obsessing)
Tudor Rose &#8211; CD16 (obsessing)

claire911 &#8211; CD17 (freesessing)

I think some of you ladies should be approaching O by now... any of you feeling any different?

:dust: :dust: to ALL

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Puppymom32 and Twinmad - I'm glad you mentioned taking EPO past O as i was wondering that too. I'm not completely sure when I O but I'm within the 7 days now so was gonna take EPO until the last possible day I could O...does that make sense?!

Kevbaby27 and CJane - long cycles are RUBBISH! Why cant I have a nice 25 day cycle :)

x

Puppymom32 and Twinmad - I'm glad you mentioned taking EPO past O as i was wondering that too. I'm not completely sure when I O but I'm within the 7 days now so was gonna take EPO until the last possible day I could O...does that make sense?!

Kevbaby27 and CJane - long cycles are RUBBISH! Why cant I have a nice 25 day cycle :)

x

Claire, its all quite confusing isn't it? Well from the look of your cycle, I think you'll O around the 15th and 16th which is same as me but are your CD21 and CD22 and my CD16 and CD17... does that make sense?

x

claire,
I think you should be fine as it takes the egg a few days after O to implant and you just dont want the contractions after implantation or during implantation. Its funny the ladies with short cycle like me with shorter LP's want longer cycles and the ones with longer ones want shorter cycles. I can understand the frustration of losing out on that many days. If I could just get some consistency I would be happy. Every since I started charting things have went haywire. Got three flat temps in a row not very usual for me past 3 days temps have been exactly the same. I guess we will see what happens.

Twin,
I am not sure about douching but everything I have heard is that it is not good.

Twin,
I am not sure about douching but everything I have heard is that it is not good.

I know but I did for so long that I was so used to getting all CM out of me thinking it was unhygienic to have discharge and now that I know better, I'm pleading for discharge so I can keep tabs on my CM :nope:

Crappy on the temp thing, I never understand it so I don't bother but I think with a short cycle of only 25days, your LP should be about 11 days meaning you'll most likely O between Sun and Mon - make sure u get busy this weekend then :winkwink: :winkwink:

:dust: to everyone

Definetly will be gettting busy. Last month I O on CD 13 the month before it was CD 16 but I had a chemical that month and started early. Dr said it implanted and then aborted right away. So had no ideal how long my LP was that month last month it was only 12 days long but I O'd on the wrong side where I dont have a tube so fingers crossed for Oing on the L side this month. Will also be using my preseed as I o'd so early last month didnt get a chance to use it and figured what was the point because of Oing on the R side.

Wow!! How do you know what side you've O'd?

I'm on CD12, but my luetal phase was 11 days last month and had a 34 day cycle, so should be ovulating on the 18th, hopefully! Although I had EWCM and a positive OPK last month on CD15, but I didn't ovulate until CD19 according to Fertility Friend!! Ahh I duno, it drives me mad, but need to know so I can ring the donor to come up, don't wana miss it again this month!! I want my June baby dammit!

Hi Lizzie_Moon, welcome to the thread and thanks for starting over with us, we need as much support as we can get to avoid going crazy with worry and questions :hugs:

Well I think with a 34 day cycle, you'll prob O around CD18 and CD19 but like you said, it's always so confusing and all over the place. The best we can all do is have lots of :sex: :sex: during the week we think we're likely to O and keep those legs in the air for 30mins afterwards...that's my plan anyway so FX

:dust: :dust: to us ALL

Twinmad - yes that makes sense. I think thats when I'm scheduled to O but covering all possible O dates! When is your AF due then?

Puppymom27 - thanks for the EPO info. I kept reading not to take it after O but I didnt really know why and what would happen, so thanku.

Sounds like alot of us will be busy over the next 4 days then :)

Lordy, who knew it'd be this complicated?!?!?!

hi all, im currently cd9...last month i ovulated cd23!! that was with clomid...no clomid this month...i hope i ovulate on my own :-S

feeling very down and negative this month :(

hi all, im currently cd9...last month i ovulated cd23!! that was with clomid...no clomid this month...i hope i ovulate on my own :-S

feeling very down and negative this month :(

Awwww, have some :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back