Tremendous nos. BFPs so far on the June Babies thread!!! And there' still 2wks to go

Wow!! How do you know what side you've O'd?

I usually feel the pain on which ever side I am Oing on. Really didnt feel it until I got my tube removed so maybe it is related to that someway who knows.

add me for september 27. if the :witch: doesnt get me that day. things im doing this cycle. taking prenatals, epo, first cycle trying preseed. hoping this all equals :bfp: . hoping :witch: goes on vacation so i can :test: . :dust::dust: everyone wish u all luck

i forgot to say i am on cd 10 of 25 day cycle so due to ovulate in a few days

Thanks for your message twinmad. Yep, she got me like she has done for the past 9 months! Hopefully the number 10 can be my lucky one. My period will be due on 2 October. I've given up smoking this month - i hope it's worth it!

thank you twinmad :thumbup:
im on CD7 today so ive 20 days to wait but ill gladly wait here with u girlies :happydance:

Hi all! I am on CD4 (quite bored with it too!) Please put me down for testing on October the 8th. This month is my 38th bday and also one of my son's bday...tons of friends have bday's this month. Maybe it will just be my lucky month. I conceived my oldest son in September and he was born in June of 1997. Maybe I can do it again now!

Ive started EPO, Im on a prenatal vitamin ~ Im temping again this month to be sure that I've ovulated and I also plan to pull out the old trick I used to do when I was younger, I will be placing the pillow under the backside and practically standing on my head this month after each BD to give those little:spermy: a better chance to get where they need to be! :thumbup:

Good luck everybody! Maybe this will be our month! :hugs:

Hi all! I am on CD4 (quite bored with it too!) Please put me down for testing on October the 8th. This month is my 38th bday and also one of my son's bday...tons of friends have bday's this month. Maybe it will just be my lucky month. I conceived my oldest son in September and he was born in June of 1997. Maybe I can do it again now!

Ive started EPO, Im on a prenatal vitamin ~ Im temping again this month to be sure that I've ovulated and I also plan to pull out the old trick I used to do when I was younger, I will be placing the pillow under the backside and practically standing on my head this month after each BD to give those little:spermy: a better chance to get where they need to be! :thumbup:

Good luck everybody! Maybe this will be our month! :hugs:

Will this be ur first time ttc hun or have u got kids already?
About where u said putting pillow underneath u , does this really work?
Ive only tried it once last month when i been proper trying.
Gd luck all :) xoxox

Yep, I have four children already from a previous marriage. They are 13, 12, 10 and 6. Me and the DH are TTC my 5th but it will be his first.

Yes, in my past experience, I always placed a pillow under my behind right after I BD'd and stayed there for about 10-15 minutes. I also tried not to go to the bathroom soon after as well...better to keep it all in I'd say.

All four of my kids were conceived the 2nd month I tried. Me and the DH are now on our 5th cycle of trying, but I had been on the a BC pill that did not let me ovulate or have AF for almost a year prior to coming off it the end of April. I believe my body is just now getting back to normal after a year of NOTHING happening. Im hopeful that it wont take us too much longer to get our BFP.

I have not done the pillow under the behind thing yet this time in my TTC since my DH picks on me about it and says Im stressing out too much. But this month Im telling him to get over it if he ever wants a baby of his own he better just let the pro handle it! I have four and he has none, so I think Id trust my judgement if I were him! haha! :haha:

Good luck to ya sweety!!!! :hugs:

Yeah the pillow under ur bum helps them along!

I am doing the pillow under the bum! Why not hey, OH has got used to me 'moving into position' afterwards, poor lad :rofl:

Take me off the list please... I posted a new thread explaing why.:cry:

Please put me down for testing on the 21st (which would make the baby's due date June 3rd). Thank you!!

i guess u should put on for testing on 7th october, and shall change if/when i ovulate :)

Hey ladies,

Welcome to Mama4, susan_1981, missy123, jennsphoto, manchester1, soon2bwifey, and jerseyshoregirl to the thread. Thanks for starting over with us and I pray this cycle will be our lucky one :dust: TO ALL OF US

@Trinity42 – so sad to learn that you’re leaving us but I pray it’s not for too long…. Will definitely keep in touch on the addy’s you’ve left :hugs: :hugs:

@Mama4 – this month sure sounds like your month so FX for you :hugs: you seem to already have a knack for September conceptions so I pray it happens again for you :hugs: :hugs: I love the pillow trick, I’d heard about it before but I thought it was just a joke… I will most definitely be trying it out the next time DH and I :sex: Can’t wait to see his reaction :haha: Any other tips ladies??

@Susan_1981 – :af:’s such a :witch: isn’t she. I pray no.10 is your lucky no. and glad to hear you’ve given up smoking too….it can’t be easy. How are you planning to make this cycle different? Do you chart or use OPKs/FM?

@Missy123 – thanks for waiting here with us, we’ll hopefully ALL have good news by the end of this cycle and get our :bfp:s :hugs:

@JennsPhoto – FX for you on the 3rd…it seems like such a long time but it’ll hopefully come quickly :hugs:

@Manchester1 – why so down and negative this month, it’s easier said than done but try not to feel negative, :baby: don’t like negative environments so try to stay positive…you’re allowed to be down every now and then but we refuse to have you negative :hugs: :hugs:

@Soon2bewifey – you seem well prepared so FX for you. Looks like you’re due to be married in July! Huge Congratulations!! I pray you have bundles of joy next summer with the wedding in July and a 1 month :baby: in hand FX for you…:hugs: :hugs:

@Jerseyshoregirl – You’ll be our very first tester :winkwink:…no pressure! Seriously though, don’t you just love looking at your baby’s potential due date? They say the pregnancy weeks are counted from the first day of your last period so I’m officially classing myself as 2weeks pregnant as a way of reaffirming my belief that THIS is my lucky month :hugs:

@Claire911 – :af:’s due on 29th so will try not to test until 30th if the :witch: is late (FX) From the look of the list, I think 80% of us should be O’ing over the next 4 days…wow!!! The weekend looks very busy INDEED :winkwink: :winkwink:

@Livbaybee1 – testing date has been updated… make sure you don’t POAS before then :winkwink:

@Drazic<3 - :rofl: that&#8217;s going to be me soon&#8230;. How long do you stay in the position for? I&#8217;m actually a bit embarrassed to do it the more I think of it :rofl:

Ok so the list so far ladies:

Ukmum &#8211; CD4 (obsessing)
Cbah&co &#8211; CD4 (obsessing)
Mommie2Be08 &#8211; CD4 (obsessing)
41zipster &#8211; CD4 (obsessing)

Mama4 - CD5 (obsessing)

Wishful8687 &#8211; CD6 (freefalling)
Livbaybee1 &#8211; CD6 (obsessing)

Tass &#8211; CD7 (freefalling)
Angelmommy &#8211; CD7 (obsessing)
Pinkandfluffy &#8211; CD7 (obsessing)
Susan_1981 - CD7 (???)

~Hope &#8211; CD8 (???)
Missy123 - CD8 (???)
JennsPhoto - CD8 (???)

JrBear &#8211; CD9 (freefalling)

Manchester1 - CD10 (???)

nickyb6969 &#8211; CD11 (freefalling)
Puppymom32 &#8211; CD11 (obsessing)
CJane &#8211; CD11 (???)
Soon2bwifey - CD11 (obsessing)

Bingo &#8211; CD12 (obsessing)
Babymom3 &#8211; CD12 (obsessing)

Twinmad &#8211; CD13 (obsessing)
Lizzie_Moon - CD13 (obsessing)

Fluffyblue &#8211; CD14 (obsessing)
Kevbaby27 &#8211; CD14 (obsessing)

Drazic<3 &#8211; CD17 (obsessing)
Tudor Rose &#8211; CD17 (obsessing)

claire911 &#8211; CD18 (freesessing)

gina8177 - CD19 (obsessing)
jerseyshoregirl - CD19 (???)

:dust: :dust: TO ALL OF US

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

ok I admit it - I tried the pillow under the bum pose last cycle - didn't seem to do anything for me though :rofl:

You know - we all seem to complain about the 2WW but I think it's worse waiting to get to O. The :witch: has left the building and now I'm thinking - when can I start to poas... Doesn't help that my cycles aren't regular yet after bcp so I need to start early and then have a long wait!

ok I admit it - I tried the pillow under the bum pose last cycle - didn't seem to do anything for me though :rofl:

You know? - we all seem to complain about the 2WW but I think it's worse waiting to get to O. The :witch: has left the building and now I'm thinking - when can I start to poas... Doesn't help that my cycles aren't regular yet after bcp so I need to start early and then have a long wait!

Tell me about it, at least we've got a definite 2WW, who knows how long till O? It kills me as well. I'm CD13 and still showing a low on my CbFM... i really don't understand it either :nope:

Are you using the CbFM? If you're on OPKs i'd prob say to start POAS from CD12

put me down for obsessing....

is it possible not to obsess???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back