Tremendous nos. BFPs so far on the June Babies thread!!! And there' still 2wks to go

Afternoon ladies well a surprise here only CD14 and getting 99% positive OPK 6 days early yes 6 days im gobsmacked but pleased, think its the B100 taking effect.

Anyway plenty of action in my house till early next week !

Hi ladies on I'm on CD6 first day of using my CBFM. I'm praying I get highs and peaks. I've got my fingers crossed. I haven't got a clue when I'll be testing due to the :witch: causing havoc last month. I was 21 days late so I haven't got a clue when she will show again, fingers crossed she will disappear lol I can hope xxx
:dust to you all good luck everyone xxx

We aren't obsessing this month, just going to see what happens. No temping or charting or anything since I am not on the Clomid again til next cycle!

I came of Nuva ring in May, and just started testing for ovulation this month. Yesterday I got my first positive OPK! I took it @ 4pm and then another one @ 8pm just to be sure. We :sex:the night before and then again when I got the positive! I had bad cramping yesterday and felt really hot so I knew it was time! We are going to BD:sex: again tonight! I cant wait to get my :bfp:!!!
Stay away :witch::af: I will be able to test by the 27th! So wish us luck! :dust::dust::dust:

Hey ladies,

Welcome to Mama4, susan_1981, missy123, jennsphoto, manchester1, soon2bwifey, and jerseyshoregirl to the thread. Thanks for starting over with us and I pray this cycle will be our lucky one :dust: TO ALL OF US

@Jerseyshoregirl – You’ll be our very first tester :winkwink:…no pressure! Seriously though, don’t you just love looking at your baby’s potential due date? They say the pregnancy weeks are counted from the first day of your last period so I’m officially classing myself as 2weeks pregnant as a way of reaffirming my belief that THIS is my lucky month :hugs:

jerseyshoregirl - CD19 (???)[/B]

Ah, no pressure at all!!!!! :dohh:
Me? Obsessing...definitely! Plenty of symptoms so far...

:hi: girls
Wow what a fab chatty thread....having just read all 9 pages straight thru I'd better stop lurking and say hello:laugh2:

I'm currently on cd16 or even better still O day:yipee: My cycles tend to be about 27 days long so will be testing on 24th, hoping she doesn't turn up then.
Definately need to join the obsessers amongst you.....charting bbt, checking cm & cp, using opks and taking folic acid.

Truckloads of super sticky :dust: for each and everyone of us....hoping we can make this thread just a flashing blur with all the :bfp:s

:hugs:

Hey, sorry for delay in replying - pesky OH made me go away 4 wkend! Lots of :sex:, woohoo, but a week early so not as exciting as it could be.
Am I the only 1 that begrudges nookie on non O days? Is that really bad?

Definately put me down as obsessive - I check my O dates online every few days, and try really hard to get nookie at the right day!

Thank you to everyone who commented on my post, and who agrees long cycles suck - I didn't know there were so many of us!! Now I don't feel so alone! You guys rock.

:hugs: all round....

Morning Peeps :wave:
just checking in and bumping the thread really.
How's everyone doing?

:hugs:

Morning ladies,

Welcome Deb, Aclio and WelshRose to the fold... thanks for starting over with us and lots and lots of sticky :dust: to ALL of US

@Debgreasby – sorry the :witch: got you this month, she's awful … your cycle seems really short…24 days?

@Aclio – you’ve now entered into the world of POAS and not saying good morning to your DH before paying homage to your LWF(Little White Friend) it’s dreadful but we can’t help it so we do it :flower: FX for you though…hope you don’t get to meet the :witch: at all this month

@Welsh Rose – thanks for saying hello…wow!!! O day! I don’t need to tell you to make THE MOST of it and leave NO stone unturned :winkwink:

@Fluffyblue – looks like we have very similar cycles. I’m not OPKing as I only use the CbFM but it still says low on CD14 and I’m getting all sorts of different CMs and it’s annoying but I’m due to O within the next couple of days or so....FX

@Manchester1 – the obsessers list is growing dramatically… I love it seeing as it’s all I can think about! :winkwink:

@JennsPhoto – well done for being a freefaller…takes bounts of discipline. How long have you been on the clomid?

@Babymom3 – from the looks of things, :af: should def be staying well and truely away this month FX for you hun :hugs:

@CJane – welcome back hun…where did OH take you then? Poor lad, probably trying to have a conceptionmoon… :rofl: at the whole nookie on non O days :rofl: I know what you mean but when I start to feel that way, I realise more and more just how much of an obsesser I am :rofl: It’s terrible but I guess until we get what we want i.e. :bfp: :bfp: we’ll prob keep feeling that way… you’re not alone though :hugs:

So present list:

Debgreasby - CD2 (obsessing)

Ukmum – CD5 (obsessing)
Cbah&co – CD5 (obsessing)
Mommie2Be08 – CD5 (obsessing)
41zipster – CD5 (obsessing)

Mama4 - CD6 (obsessing)

Wishful8687 – CD7 (freefalling)
Livbaybee1 – CD7 (obsessing)
ACLIO - CD7 (obsessing)

Tass – CD8 (freefalling)
Angelmommy – CD8 (obsessing)
Pinkandfluffy – CD8 (obsessing)
Susan_1981 - CD8 (???)

~Hope – CD9 (???)
Missy123 - CD9 (???)
JennsPhoto - CD9 (freefalling)

JrBear – CD10 (freefalling)

Manchester1 - CD11 (???)

nickyb6969 – CD12 (freefalling)
Puppymom32 – CD12 (obsessing)
CJane – CD12 (obsessing)
Soon2bwifey - CD12 (obsessing)

Bingo – CD13 (obsessing)
Babymom3 – CD13 (obsessing)

Twinmad – CD14 (obsessing)
Lizzie_Moon - CD14 (obsessing)

Fluffyblue – CD15 (obsessing)
Kevbaby27 – CD15 (obsessing)

WelshRose – CD17 (obsessing)

Drazic<3 – CD18 (obsessing)
Tudor Rose – CD18 (obsessing)

claire911 – CD19 (freesessing)

gina8177 - CD20 (obsessing)
jerseyshoregirl - CD20 (obsessing)

:dust: :dust: TO EVERYONE

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hey Twinmad :hugs:
Bless you for keeping track of everyone and this updated...must take some doing.
Thank-you for the welcome hun:hugs:

Hope that monitor gives you your peak real soon.....let the tww commence:winkwink:

As for leaving no stone unturned....we tried!:winkwink:

Heaps of :dust: to you hun:hugs:

Hey Twinmad :hugs:
Bless you for keeping track of everyone and this updated...must take some doing.
Thank-you for the welcome hun:hugs:

Hope that monitor gives you your peak real soon.....let the tww commence:winkwink:

As for leaving no stone unturned....we tried!:winkwink:

Heaps of :dust: to you hun:hugs:

Thanks babes, I pray u get the :bfp: come 24th... Wow! The dreaded and most wanted 2ww... I can't wait to get there and yet after Oing, the 2ww never seems to come to an end. :nope: There's no pleasing some.... I hate it when :af: shows up, so I can't wait for her stay to come to an end. Then i'm anxiously waiting to O and the 2ww, and then I can't wait to POAS :rofl:

Testing on the 24th....:bfp: :bfp: your way hun, try not to POAS too early though...let us know how you're getting on with regards to early symptoms, etc :hugs: :hugs:

I actually think the tww is the easier part babe....at least you can do no more by that point. I hate the wait to ovulate!....So c'mon Twinmad's fm she needs her peak and I need company in the tww!:rofl::hugs:
The 24th is acually when :witch: is due hun. I'm gonna try SOOO hard this month not to test before.....Keep me away from the bathroom cupboard girls....my self-discipline alone is not enough:dohh::rofl:

I know the lovely Drazic<3 is in the tww with me......anyone else?

Hope everyone is having a fab weekend....:dust: to all :hugs:

Stay away from the bathroom cupboard WelshRose :rofl:

I think TudorRose, Gina8177 and Jerseyshoregirl should be on 2ww within the next few days so come on gals... WelshRose needs your support :winkwink:

Definately girls....we can guard one anothers bathroom cupboard cyber keys!:rofl:

Just noticed your lil furbaby's ticker hun, I've got a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel puppy that's 16wks on monday....How's it all going?

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to say hello & hope we are all doing well. I'm still freefalling (really want to see if it makes a difference this month)!

FXD for us all & dust all round xx

Just noticed your lil furbaby's ticker hun, I've got a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel puppy that's 16wks on monday....How's it all going?

Yeah my lovely lab is such a darling. He's keeping my mind of the whole TTC thing and he's being a sweetheart. He had his second set of jabs this weekend so he's quite down today :nope:

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to say hello & hope we are all doing well. I'm still freefalling (really want to see if it makes a difference this month)!

FXD for us all & dust all round xx

Tass, how u holding up? Glad to see you're maintaining the freefalling attitude...kudos

Ladies, i've geekily prepared a spreadsheet on https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Au7AWeF3fZ_odEtVV1lNeFZsdEdDd3dlWENZeEhsaVE&hl=en to track everyone's cycle so have a look... the dates highlighted are in terms of your cycle start dates and length of cycle so it may not be very accurate....let me know what you think

:dust: :dust: TO EVERYONE

Hiya, can I join please? The witch arrived yesterday so I'm currently on CD 2, really keeping my fingers crossed for a June 10 baby! Baby dust for all the other ladies who the witch got this month too! xx

Morning Tass....well done for freefalling! :dust: to you hun.

Welcome MummyMagic! Hope the glass of :wine: last night hit the spot hun:hugs: Are you going to be joining the obsessers or the free fallers this cycle....Heaps of :dust: hun:hugs:

Twinmad - aww bless your pooch:awww:
I just clicked on the spreadsheet link and just a page to create a google account came up hun ????

Afternoon ladies, im a footie widow this afternoon BUT i got a peak on my CBFM (5 days earlier than last month) plus positive OPK last nite and this morning so think im nearly n 2ww hopefully ovulate tomorrow or Tuesday !!! Might for the firstime get a longer LP than 9 days wahey !

Twin clicked on spreadsheet got same as Welsh Rose xxx

Awww Congratulations on the peak reading and positive opk hun:dance:
I'm looking forward to having some company in the tww:hugs:

Heaps of super sticky:dust: coming your way :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.