• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tremendous nos. BFPs so far on the June Babies thread!!! And there' still 2wks to go

:yipee: :wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo: GLD....so happy for you babe.... wishing you a H&H 9 months.

Soooo sorry for your loss surreysharon, that is awful :hug:

:hi: Beltane, I pray you're late bcos :af:'s not on her way and it's a :bfp: FX hun :hugs:

:hi: wannabubba#4, welcome to the thread and good luck for the 15th babe... FX for a :bfp:

@loobi, how are your cramps this morning?

@nibbler - babe, stay away from those bathroom cupboards... how's the babysitting going? i'm moved your test date hun so FX

@sma1588 - no probs babe, test date's been moved so FX :hugs:

hiya.. well i am sad to say, i have the next symptom for me to be getting ready for af..

so, i would lay money that i am now out for this cycle....

ah well..... bit down, but what can ya do?? not a thing..have to try one more time, then i will have to admit defeat i think..... i cant do this to myself every month... i have a beautiful family, and i will have to accept, its not meant to be for me to have any more...

lotsa love al round
loobs
xxxxx

Twinmad: Thanks for moving the date. I am obsessively symptoms spotting at the moment, but strangely enough, I am not quite keen to whip out that HPT... I think I am too afraid to see a negative result... Anyway, nothing really for me to obsess at the moment other than really sore Nibs...

Loobi: What new symptom did you have? You may not be out yet as long as the wicked one hasn't shown her face! I am sending loads of :dust: your way. Hope we can both have June babies for next year :)

And congratulations GLD!!! Can we come with you to the 1st Trimester?? Oh how I wish...

nibbler... the new sypmpton is , a pressure at my bottom, like ineed to go to the toilet.... its something i get every month...not sure what it is or why..... but i feel it puts me out....

i am due AF same day as you...... 10th?? i have three first responces upstairs.... i am not buying any more than that this time, i had such a stash last month of early preggy tests off the net, and i wasted them all.....grrrrrr..... what a waste of money

my boobs are not really hurting in the bra, but when i take it off they are sore..but theni get that when the auld hag is on her way anyway...
we shall see.....

xxxxxxx

Hi Twinmad, will you put me down for testing on the 16th please??!!

Thank you! xxxx

Loving all these :bfp: !! Looks like October is off to a great start!! Congrats ladies! :dust: :dust: :dust: Baby dust to all! My 2WW is taking FOREVER!

Well I started spotting bright red last night.

Nothing in pants.

Gone brown today and nothing on liner?

Got some slight pulling and pinching but not af cramps but still BFN :(

We have a new :bfp: Beltane :wohoo: :yipee: :yipee: :happydance: SOOOOOO ecstatic for you babe.... June babies is definitely of to a fine start... Here's wishing you a H&H 9months with the new sticky bean babe :hugs:

@loobi - babe, i agree with Nibler...it ain't over until she shows her face and I pray she doesn't so hang in there babe :hugs:

@nibbler - good thing you can't POAS, there's no need to get down just bcos you've tested too early babe :hugs:

:hi: Jasa1911, welcome to the thread babe, here's lots of sticky :dust: and :bfp: come 16th

@MommyTammyPA - how are u doing today babe? any symptoms?

@Lawa - sounds great for IB so FX for you babe...:hugs:

Thanks so much! Bean is due the day before my husband's birthday! Let's hope it's a sticky sticky one!!

hi girls

congrats to those of you with BFPS!!!!

im currently 1 day late, with bfn on cb digital but not sure with another test i did there looked to be an extreme faint line there, this was tuesday afternoon. Im not sure when i ov'd so im gonna test again if AF keeps away on sat (3rd)

love and babydust

Jen xxxx

:nope:My BFP turned in to a BFN this morning. And then :witch: showed her face now. :cry: I'm guessing the test a few days ago must have been a false positive. So I will be back in the game once again. CD1. I will be testing again 0ct. 27th. Praying for a July Baby. Congrats to all that got BFP's :hugs: I'm so glad I have all of you to talk to. Thanks:flower::hug::hugs:

3pinkwantblue, so sorry to hear about that. Sending you lots of :dust: and hope this cycle will give u a lovely sticky bean :hug:

:nope:My BFP turned in to a BFN this morning. And then :witch: showed her face now. :cry: I'm guessing the test a few days ago must have been a false positive. So I will be back in the game once again. CD1. I will be testing again 0ct. 27th. Praying for a July Baby. Congrats to all that got BFP's :hugs: I'm so glad I have all of you to talk to. Thanks:flower::hug::hugs:

Oh no....so sorry to hear that :cry::hugs:

Loobi: When will you test? Yes, my AF should be due on 10th as well. I will only test if the wicked :witch: didn't show so I will be testing on 11th. Want to be POAS buddy? Actually, I would know 2,3 days latest before the 10th whether I will need to test. I always have spotting for a few days before the wicked one show her face.

Twinmad: I guess I am just too much a coward to test before the wicked is due :nope: At the moment I am still using OPKs up to last night because I still get a faint line on them :wacko: Last cycle they went away completely. Wonder if it is something to do with PCOS?? I thought I had that under control...:cry:

oh no!!! soooo sorry 3pinkwantblue.... must be awful to get a false positive... I pray you get your :bfp: next month babe.

@ Beltane, that would be a lovely bday pressie for both of you i'm sure so i'm keeping everything crossed for you babe...

@ lewiepud08 - FX babe, Beltane is living proof that you can be 6 days late and still getting :bfn: but then eventually get your :bfp: FX for you babe :hugs:

@ Nibbler - i'm not too sure about PCOS babe but i'll say to try to hang in there sweetie :hugs:

Hi Twinmad - Thanks for checking in with me! I see you got a nice :bfp: ! How wonderful!! I am def having some symptoms!! Two days after insemination (9/26) i felt slight twinges and pulls in my lower belly... although that has stopped now. But i do feel fluttery feelings from time to time! I'm not sure if my "symptoms" are all in my head... but i'm remaining hopeful!

I have a question... does everyone have IB when they are pregnant or just sometimes this happens? I don't think i had it with my son, although at the time i wasn't TTC so i wasn't paying much attention to my bodily secretions!! Ha!

I do know that last time i felt nausous and sick very early on.... so i keep hoping i start puking soon! I never thought i would want to puke so badly!!!

Congrats to all the BFP's... good luck to all those still trudging thru the 2WW!! :dust: :dust:

nibbler.... i would love to be a poas buddy!!!!!!!!

well, i will try...i can usually tell myself a good few days, even a week before she shows up....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->