Tremendous nos. BFPs so far on the June Babies thread!!! And there' still 2wks to go

congrATS TO ALL THE NEW :bfp:s

NIBBLER WHERE IN IRELAND ARE YOU?????

:wohoo: :yipee: VOverseas... Huge Congratulations on your :bfp: I'm sooooooo happy for you babe.... Here's cyber :wine: to wish you a H&H 9 months (seeing as you're not allowed the real stuff anymore) :winkwink:

:yipee: for Lizzie_Moon.... good thing you gave in.... sorry ladies that you weren't able to find her :bfp: post but i'm a BnB stalker so I found her out from where she was hiding...let this be a warning to the rest of you ladies :rofl: not coming here to announce faint lines, dark lines, imaginary lines.... i'll find you out myself :haha:

I sound psycho now right? :dohh:

POAS again this morning as :af: was due yesterday and it's still a :bfp: so i'm really hoping the little beanie(s) stick...been feeling so bloated and getting weird and wonderful cramps which seems too early but my sister who's a medical student says maybe its cos its twins :wohoo: I really hope she wasn't just saying that to make me happy :growlmad:

@Nibbler - babe, that's what we're here for and I CAN testify to WelshRose's cyber intuition....i'm living proof :winkwink:

@loobi - how r u doing today babe

@lownthaite - my cyber twin friend, pls rub off some of your twin magic on me babe :hugs:.... how are you feeling today? Just like me, u're not sure when you O'd right? just hang in there babe, all hope is not lost but keep a note of all the rubbishy feelings you're having so we know whether or not (i pray NOT) they are due to :af:

How's everyone else doing this morning.... off to the Pumpkin Patch to spread some :bfp: :dust:

HEAPS of Sticky :dust: to you all

I guess this is it then? The TWW? I'm bored already :rofl:

Hang in there babe.... this is no time to get bored, this is the time to start looking into stuff as though you were already preggers... things like babynames, birth plans, etc... trust me, they'll help keep you mind off the 2ww plus there's always temping... for every rise you see on the little monitor you'll get more and more excited so there's lots to do to stop you getting bored babe :hugs:

Birth plans! I dont have much of an option there! :lol:

This week will go pretty fast actually, my best friend is down for the week. Next week, as it gets closer to testing will drag, and no doubt, i'll test early :lol:

t'was just a thought :dohh: i'd do anything to keep my mind off the 2ww... i was a little bit lucky this month bcos i didn't even think i'd O'd cos I use CbFM and it kept showing low from CD7 to CD23 when my DH decided to hide it from me to stop me obsessing over it. so i didn't even realise I was in the 2ww when in fact I was...

I might just keep up the :sex: every night...pretend we're still trying :rofl:

:happydance: :yipee: for Tara123006.... our 13th :bfp:....:yipee: HUGE Congrats babe.... let's pray it's a sticky one :hug:

:hi: natasja, how you doing today babe

:happydance: :yipee: for Tara123006.... our 13th :bfp:....:yipee: HUGE Congrats babe.... let's pray it's a sticky one :hug:

:hi: natasja, how you doing today babe

Hey sweetie...Im ok thanks. Still havent changed my status or added a ticker as of yet! Im still afraid to.:dohh: How about you sweetie? How are you today??:hugs:

just realised that I haven't done a :happydance: for you babe.... your status is fooling all of us.... go ahead a take a leap of faith babe... get a ticker and change your status...i'm keeping everything crossed for you that the little beanie sticks babe :hug:

I'm generally ok this morning.. a little bit moody but that's only cos of work and me not being able to tell anyone the lovely news but hey, i've got you ladies to chat with so that's fine :dohh:

Any crampings, pullings, urges to pee, etc.?

I got my BFP this morning so please add me to the list. I didn't come in originally and say I would be testing today because I didn't want to jinx it which is silly really because I'm not at all superstitious!

I am so thrilled and so excited. I just hope this little bunch of cells continue to grow safe and strong.

I've been TTC for four months and have been using the CBFM and just this last month used Softcups and now I am pregnant. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats to everyone else who got their BFP and to those of you who haven't this time around, I have my fingers and toes crossed for you next time. :hugs:

I got my BFP this morning so please add me to the list. I didn't come in originally and say I would be testing today because I didn't want to jinx it which is silly really because I'm not at all superstitious!

I am so thrilled and so excited. I just hope this little bunch of cells continue to grow safe and strong.

I've been TTC for four months and have been using the CBFM and just this last month used Softcups and now I am pregnant. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats to everyone else who got their BFP and to those of you who haven't this time around, I have my fingers and toes crossed for you next time. :hugs:

Yaaaaay!! for you babe... I wondered where you got to.... :yipee: :happydance: I pray the little beanie sticks babe.... Have a lovely galss of cyber :wine: to a H&H 9months.. :hug:

just realised that I haven't done a :happydance: for you babe.... your status is fooling all of us.... go ahead a take a leap of faith babe... get a ticker and change your status...i'm keeping everything crossed for you that the little beanie sticks babe :hug:

I'm generally ok this morning.. a little bit moody but that's only cos of work and me not being able to tell anyone the lovely news but hey, i've got you ladies to chat with so that's fine :dohh:

Any crampings, pullings, urges to pee, etc.?

I might change my status and do ticker. I dont know! My luck is usually so rubbish.:dohh:

Oh i know how you feel about not being able to tell anyone. When i did my first test and i could see a faint something i was at home alone and was bursting to show someone!:haha: We are also not telling people yet,as we lost our little boy in March and we just want to see that everything is ok at the 12 weeks scan before anouncing it. The hardest thing is going to be not telling my 9 year old until i start showing. He took his brothers death in march so hard,and him having to worry for 9 months over this baby just seems so unfair.

Ive had cramps like my period is going to start,which is scary in itself. Tender boobs,peeing alot already and have really bad lower backache. How about you?:hugs:

Aww! babe.... so sorry for your loss and I pray this beanie sticks all the way to Month 9... i think we're having very similar symptoms, i had the :af:-like cramps as well yesterday which is why I took the test again but the beanie(s) are still there so FX they stick....

Aww! babe.... so sorry for your loss and I pray this beanie sticks all the way to Month 9... i think we're having very similar symptoms, i had the :af:-like cramps as well yesterday which is why I took the test again but the beanie(s) are still there so FX they stick....

Thanks sweetie...You never expect to have to say goodbye to your baby at 37 weeks.I think thats also why it hit our 9 year old so hard.:hugs:

Im convinced its our little Bodhi that has sent us this little beany. Ive got one more test left to do tomorrow.:dohh: Then im done POAS,altho hubby is obsessed with the digis and im sure he will get me one for the weekend!:haha:

Sending you loads of sticky dust for your beany sweetie.

Have you worked out your due date yet?:hugs:

Thanks sweetie...You never expect to have to say goodbye to your baby at 37 weeks.I think thats also why it hit our 9 year old so hard.:hugs:

Im convinced its our little Bodhi that has sent us this little beany. Ive got one more test left to do tomorrow.:dohh: Then im done POAS,altho hubby is obsessed with the digis and im sure he will get me one for the weekend!:haha:

Yes babe, it's looking like June 7th unless of course it's twins then it could be earlier than that...

Wow!! 37wks, that must have been painful..:awww: :hugs: I pray its different this time, I can't imagine how your 9yr old could've coped... i agree with holding off telling him for now, wouldnt want him worrying for that long... bless him :awww:

Yes babe, it's looking like June 7th unless of course it's twins then it could be earlier than that...

Wow!! 37wks, that must have been painful..:awww: :hugs: I pray its different this time, I can't imagine how your 9yr old could've coped... i agree with holding off telling him for now, wouldnt want him worrying for that long... bless him :awww:

Twins!! Do they run in your family then sweetie?? OMG i dont know how i would react if they tell me im having twins. Altho its highly unlikely as they dont run in my or dh family!! My due date is the 10th,but as im a high risk pregnancy it would prob change to earlier. So not really sure about the presice date!:dohh:

Ohhh not fair I want to test now but only 9DPO :(

Having dodgy tummy cramps aswwell

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back