• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tremendous nos. BFPs so far on the June Babies thread!!! And there' still 2wks to go

Ohhh not fair I want to test now but only 9DPO :(

Having dodgy tummy cramps aswwell

Hey sweetie...I got a vv faint line at 9dpo. Some even get them at 8dpo. Sending you loads of babydust sweetie.:hugs:

Lol Thanks sweet I tested today but nothing :(

But got pains shooting down in to my legs and loads of cm

hiya...
i am ok thanx, those tight pinching twinges went away and havent yet returned.... bit crampy this morning, no sore nipps ......... when i fell pg last time, iwasnt even trying and yet when ithink back i remember turning over in bed one night the week before i found out, and feeling that pulling feeling right down low, like an overstretchy feeling.....
then obviously in the early days i got it alot if i sneezed or overstretched,

i am trying not to over analyse every little thing, but i stretched earlier on, and felt it, but i dont know if its in my head, because i want it so much, i am not totally sure which day i ovulated either so i am saying i am around 3 or 4 dpo..... i got a + on sat on opk, but it was my last one so i couldnt do any more to see when it went neg again, , ewcm dried up on sunday pretty much, had a bit of creamy this morning....andi do have a funny feeling down in my undercarriage, ( for want of a better description)

but as i say i am not sure if its all psychological .....

why oh why cant they do a test that works this early hahahahahahaha...... the 2ww.....its torture :help:

Lol Thanks sweet I tested today but nothing :(

But got pains shooting down in to my legs and loads of cm

Aww im sorry love. But there is still plenty of time! What are you testing with? When are you testing again?:hugs:

I know lol only using internet cheapies as I am a complete POAS addict.

I may test tomorrow with a FRER as I know I should wait longer but wont lol

I know lol only using internet cheapies as I am a complete POAS addict.

I may test tomorrow with a FRER as I know I should wait longer but wont lol

Hahahaha you sound like me! I have withdrawels if i cant POAS everyday.:dohh: Goodluck for tomorrow and the signs are sounding very positive too!:hugs:

:haha: you ladies are cracking me up.

@ loobi - it might not all be in your head babe but try to hang in there and see what other symptoms you're getting

@ lawa - bless you hun :awww: give a few more days b4 u test babe, i couldn't handle a :bfn: when i tested too early so try to wait a little babe :hugs:

@natasja32 - my DH has got 3 sets of twin siblings with his dad being a twin as well and my gran on my mom's side had a set of twins also so it's pretty close and nobody else has had twins so far so I really want it to be me :cry:

thanks twinmad! i was getting on here to update (i forgot to earlier) and i saw you had already updated! :) you're so on point! lol

Ooo congrats to all those BFP's!! Keep that luck going girlies!! I am about 7dpo but am still looking after my godson and left all the tests at home cause I knew I would be peeing everyday otherwise!!! Hehehehe!! I have been a bit crampy and my boobs seem bigger but not sore at all, they just feel a bit bigger (or I am shrinking my bra's! :rofl:) but apart from that I don't really have any symptoms...:cry:

I may test on saturday I think with a frer as due the witchie on monday ish. Have been really snacky too, I have a good figure and just normally eat sensibly but have been craving crisps and choc alot (I never ever eat chocolate!) So lets hope it a baby making me eat rubbish and not just that my body wants me to be fat!!!:winkwink:

Feeling so tired today too but think that is to do with the fact that my godson is a bit unsettled and is still getting up in the night. :sleep:

Hows all you waitng ladies, anyone testing today?

Ast xxx

I'm 6 days late with a BFN ! Can you add me to October 1st testers? Thanks!

Hi Twinmad :hi:

Sending some twin dust your way!! :blue::pink:

When will you know / get your 1st scan?? :happydance:

Im feeling really rough to be honest - for 2 days now been having very uncomfy and sore cramps, feel like i have constant indegestion and dizzy. Thinking its all in my head though as only been off BC for 3 weeks! Surely this is too soon if it is what my head is thinking it is!?!? :wacko::wacko:

Not due af until 12th so not sure what to do? Maybe side effect symptoms from finishing my contraceptive patch? But that was 3 weeks ago and only just started feeling rough!

What you think?? :hugs:

Take my BFP off - all weird but as it turns out i was PG from the month before but have miscarried. All very very odd but please remove me

witch got me on the 28th. a day late, oh well. testing 22nd of october.

can you switch me to test on oct. 9th....
im usually not regular so im giving my self a few extra days....
i have headaches alot now and feel like im gonna start because of cramps.... but hopefully i get a nice BFP!!

thx

Good evening Girls! How's everyone today? 16BFPs already! Congratulations to all:happydance: Hope the rest of us can join you soon :)

Twinmad & Natasja: Have a very happy and healthy 9 months :) Are you both feeling good?

Loobi: We are in Wicklow, part of the brigade that moved down here during the boom, ending up with a big mortgage and crowding Wicklow with lots of box houses!! Any more symptoms today? What DPO are you?

Surreysharon: So sorry to hear about that :hug: Hope you will have your sticky bean very soon!

I think I may need to push back my testing date this month. I am not too sure which date I did ovulate. But if FF is correct, then my AF should be due on the 10th instead (Stay away from us you wicked :witch:!!!!! :growlmad:) That means I won't be testing til the 11th. Sorry about that, Twinmad.

Stopping in to say hi to my soon to be bump buddies (hopefully)! PMA that we will have lots of :bfp:'s this month!!!

got my :bfp: babes im still in shock :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->