Tremendous nos. BFPs so far on the June Babies thread!!! And there' still 2wks to go

I think i may have a BFP but going to wait till it gets darker as its slightly faint

congrats to all the BPF ladies!!! Send the rest of us your :dust: !!

Put me down for BFP please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was down for 5 October xxx

:dust:

JennsPhoto - so sorry the :witch: got you babe... I pray you get your Halloween :bfp: Have a glass of :wine: and put ur feet up babe... the countdown to O begins soon :hugs:

@BabyPatel - patience babe... if she's not here yet, there's no losing hope so hang in there :hugs:

:hi: MS.ANGELIAH and MrsCrabs to the thread... sticky :dust: to both of you and FX for :bfp:s come test date

:happydance: :yipee: :wohoo: for Lawa and dt1234565... soooo happy for you both.... FX for a sticky bean :hug:

19 :bfp:s already, we're getting there ladies...keep em coming

Just to the Lakes Twin... will be nice though, just the 3 of us :)

it'll fly by sooner than you think at least you've got the trip to take your mind off it a little :hug:

so girls.... when is the soonest you can test with a first response

i am only 5dpo i think..... am going insane...

one minute i think oooh i could be ...... then the next i feel these little twinges down on either side of my tummy right at the bottom just above the pubic area, but then i am thinking , these are the kinda pains i get when af is on the way..... i would normally get crippling period pains around day 27 or so.... so will wait and see if they come i am cd25 now

its just torture....... wish i could get some of the PMA

aww babe, bless you :awww: try to hang in there. I'd say to wait till 8DPO to use FRER but if you can hold out, get the ICs from Ebay for really cheap and use those to while the time away... FX it's a :bfp: babes

Oooo lawa and dt123456 huge congrats!

I dreamed about baby's last night after watching 'knocked up', your right twinmad it was a fab film! I haven't seen the other one but i will look out for it!

Had some wierd pains on my left side this morning which felt a little bit like a pulled muscle while I was in the shower but was only for about 10 seconds.... is that normal??

Lawa, I live in kiddy but work in stourbridge so you aint that far away! Was gonna suggest we could be POAS buddies but now we can't be...:rofl: huge congrats to you! Think I am going to test tomoz now as you guys seem to be on a lucky streak!!
Send some of that dust over to meeeeee!!!!! :dust:

Question for you ladies...can you take a look at my chart? I know once you O your temps should stay elevated but is it good that they continue to rise? Does that indicate anything? I'm 8DPO and broke down and tested last night and it was :bfn:. I know I'm not out until :witch: comes and that it was really early to test.
What do you guys think?

Question for you ladies...can you take a look at my chart? I know once you O your temps should stay elevated but is it good that they continue to rise? Does that indicate anything? I'm 8DPO and broke down and tested last night and it was :bfn:. I know I'm not out until :witch: comes and that it was really early to test.
What do you guys think?

Wow!!! Babe, your chart looks fab... I've never seen such a steady rise :shock:.... i say there's nothing to worry about and I had :bfn:s all the way to 13DPO so hang in there babe :hugs:

Oooo lawa and dt123456 huge congrats!

I dreamed about baby's last night after watching 'knocked up', your right twinmad it was a fab film! I haven't seen the other one but i will look out for it!

Had some wierd pains on my left side this morning which felt a little bit like a pulled muscle while I was in the shower but was only for about 10 seconds.... is that normal??

Lawa, I live in kiddy but work in stourbridge so you aint that far away! Was gonna suggest we could be POAS buddies but now we can't be...:rofl: huge congrats to you! Think I am going to test tomoz now as you guys seem to be on a lucky streak!!
Send some of that dust over to meeeeee!!!!! :dust:

It really is a lovely chic flick and I love it... Ohhhh! I do hope we're having a lucky streak so FX for when you test babe... how many DPO are you?

The weird pains is def not a bad thing babe.... i've moved onto the preg forum and the common symptom everyone's having are crampings on either side or in my case both sides and backache so i'm keeping everything crossed for you babe....:hug:

Any chance of putting me in for testing on 4th october pls ................ i really need a BFP ;)

Laura xxxx

List's been updated babe, welcome to the thread and I wish you a lovely sticky :bfp: :dust: for the 4th babe :hugs:

I have so much pressure in my lower belly... feels like gas pains or like i have to go to the bathroom, when i don't! I hope these are good signs!! Sounds like some of the preggo women have mentioned these as early symptoms! FX'ed! I love the lucky streak you girls are on! :dust: :dust: Baby dust to all those about to test!!!

that includes you too MommyTammyPA, i'm keeping everything crossed for you babe that the twinges and cramping are the sticky bean settling in :dust:

Hi There, I am CD16 today!! TWW here I come.................please let me have a bean of my own!!!

xxx

I have so much pressure in my lower belly... feels like gas pains or like i have to go to the bathroom, when i don't! I hope these are good signs!! Sounds like some of the preggo women have mentioned these as early symptoms! FX'ed! I love the lucky streak you girls are on! :dust: :dust: Baby dust to all those about to test!!!

Me too, I've had the strangest feeling around my pubic bone for the last few days & I literally can't stop peeing and my boobies are absolute agony...

I'm due AF on 7th October if you can put me on the list please. Good Luck everybody! =0) :flower:

Can you put me down for testing on the 22nd please xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"