Tremendous nos. BFPs so far on the June Babies thread!!! And there' still 2wks to go

Really new to this so sorry if i get it wrong. I am ttc no2, had no trouble with no 1 and she is now 2. Have been ttc for about 4 months but this month i have been charting. I have found i o quite late and worry this may be a problem. Am due on 20th Oct so wondered if I can be added to the list. Thanks

Yay! Congrats on all of the :bfp:'s!!!

Sorry to the girls who are out this cycle... :hugs:

WOW! Congrats to all the :bfp:

:dust: to everyone still waiting to test

and

:hugs: to those of you who had a visit from :witch:!

Thought I should let you know that :witch: got me again this month. Knocked me for six this time!

Congrats to all the :bfp: s!!!

I tested today.. :bfn: grr. I am only 10 dpo though. So I am hoping I just tested too early.

Just thought id comment that if i test on the 27th october and my last period was 3 october then my delivery date wud b 10 july... So maybe im not supposed to be here... :(

Got a BFN so far. I'm 12 dpo today, I think, but I am not 100%. I guess I could be 10 or 11 dpo. Ugh. I'll have to just wait another day or two I guess :wacko:

Hi could you add me to the list too, I'm due on Oct 22/23rd

Thanks

Fingers xd to everyone & lots of :dust::dust::dust:

Morning Everyone:hugs:

I can't believe how many :bfp: there on this thread now.....Huge Congratulations Girls! Hope you all have a wonderfully happy and healthy 9mths with super sticky beans:hugs:

I'm currently 4dpo and nothing hugely exciting to report really in the way of symptoms....a headache the past two mornings until lunchtime, feeling a bit more tired and my boobs still aren't sore...usually they are from the day of O.....:shrug:

Heaps of luck and :dust: to everyone :hugs:

Hello ladies!

Could you put on the list please? I got my :bfp: on the 17th October! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

ladies im now 4 days late :happydance: af was due on sunday.. not sure what day i ov... im not gonna test till next week though.. can you put me down for the 30th pleaseee :D :wohoo:

Hi there have just seen this thread. I got my bfp on 24th Sept so you could add me to the list if you like.

i just got my bfp today not sure on my due date yet but may be a june baby!! can i join ??

I got my BFP today!! wow im so shocked!! 19th of June i think i am!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->