• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Tremendous nos. BFPs so far on the June Babies thread!!! And there' still 2wks to go

I think i have my :bfp: i will confirm tomorrow when i do a FRER but this is what i got this morning.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/203383-omg-real.html

Sorry to break the run of BFP's but :witch: FINALLY came on saturday... third time lucky for me i hope!! Cycle 3 here I come!

the :witch: got me tonight, good luck to all and hope you get your :bfp:

Tentative :bfp: for me! EEP! :)

Holy fuck, are you fucking serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG we can so totally be bump buddies :happydance:

I'm SO okay with it! :) I'll add you to my sig! :hugs: I love your usage of 'fuck'... really showing the diversity of my favorite word! :happydance:

Well some things are just so fucking exciting that you need to use the fuck word......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: fuck fuck fuckity fuck Megg has a :bfp: :wohoo: fx'd

I'm just fucking excited that you can fucking see it! :happydance: YAY!

Tentative :bfp: for me! EEP! :)

Holy fuck, are you fucking serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG we can so totally be bump buddies :happydance:

I'm SO okay with it! :) I'll add you to my sig! :hugs: I love your usage of 'fuck'... really showing the diversity of my favorite word! :happydance:

Well some things are just so fucking exciting that you need to use the fuck word......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: fuck fuck fuckity fuck Megg has a :bfp: :wohoo: fx'd

I'm just fucking excited that you can fucking see it! :happydance: YAY!

I can totally fucking see it :wohoo:

You two fucking crack me up... xx

CONGRATS TO ALL!!!!

I'm still showing as negative, my chart looks promising though, but anyway... :dust:

that so funny!!!

im glad i joined this forum

Well done x

FUCK! Thanks for brightening up my morning ladies, I've been in stitches... That's fucking brilliant news. And Sarah I have to admit I was silently stalking you yesterday waiting for your second test result. This website is COOL AS FUCK!

bbhopes - Youre chart DOES look promising! :) FX'd! Tons of :dust: to you!

The rest of you lot... Loving this! The "fuck" this and "fuck" that! It truly is my favorite word! HAHA! My kid's going to come out swearing like a sailor!

I can hear it now... "Fuck, Mom!... Longest 9 months EVER!" :rofl:

:happydance: :yipee: :wohoo: for all the new :bfp:s

Sarahmelissa and Megg - FAB news ladies.... i'm mighty ecstatic for you two :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"