Tremendous nos. BFPs so far on the June Babies thread!!! And there' still 2wks to go

Well I'm going out my mind! I have been feeling sick to my stomach off and on through out the days, tingling breast which hurt from time to time, fatigue, and falling asleep at the from of a dime, also ab cramping off an on!!! With all that being said......... I am still getting a :bfn: I ovulated around the 25th and I have been testing since the 4th getting all :bfn: Come on ladies what do yall think? Is it AF? I normally don't feel like this for AF! Should I know by now? Please tell me... Thanks in advance, for you ladies always understand me:sad2:

You are only 13 DPO, some people don't get their BFP until 18 DPO so I wouldn't worry - are you using a frer or something like that to test with FMU?

I'm still nauseous, still not believing it to be anything, temped this morning for the first time... is your temp MEANT to be low first thing?

tentative BFP for me this morning. and have texted to someone else and they see it too.

Can you put me down for testing on 25th?

Congratulations on all those BFP'S!! Wow.

XxX

wooohoooo...... just got Pregnant 1-2 on a cb digital...... i am soooo happy

so im supposed to test 2morrow but i still think im going to get a not pregnant on my test. i was cramping for like almost a work week straight but nothing now. i felt like i was going to start any day when that was happening, along with that i had sore bbs and not so much now, im wondering whats going on. my last cycle started on the 8th of last month. if i dont get it this time im going to take a test 1 time a week untill either pos. or AF shows up.

I'm planning on testing on the 15th - I'll be 12dpo ish.
This is my very first TWW since April so I am super excited to be able to post in this thread!

I guess Ijust ovuated on the 5th, please move my testing day to the 19th, sorry!!! Thanks!!

Had a few symptoms last week but all gone now so guessing they were Ov symptoms!

10dpo and feel normal! Not feeling confident. :nope::cry:

You are only 13 DPO, some people don't get their BFP until 18 DPO so I wouldn't worry - are you using a frer or something like that to test with FMU?

I'm still nauseous, still not believing it to be anything, temped this morning for the first time... is your temp MEANT to be low first thing?

AF got me so I will have to wait to next month :nope:

ms ange...... its a hpt!!!!! just you dont rely on the lines coming up, it comes up in writing, pregnant ot not pregnant

This month was not our month. The :witch: arrived yesterday.

Good luck to all those still to test xxx

i was supposed to test today but didnt get to so i will do it 2morrow morning but i have a feeling its going to be bfn :( i may just be having a very long cycle again but im not sure so if it comes up bfn i will test agin next week then get a blood test

good luck to all the other testers!!!!!!

I'm out today. Congratulations to all the ladies that got their BFP's hope there's many more to come.

AF arrived, no JuneBug for me :( She was several days early too! :shrug:

Congratulations to those with BFP's! Good luck and :dust: to the rest of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->