Tremendous nos. BFPs so far on the June Babies thread!!! And there' still 2wks to go

Hi ladies! The witch showed up last night :(. Can I be added for testing on October 12th?

My best friend got a BFP this morning!!!

I am so happy for her, and yet at the same time :cry: it just hurts so much.

I know she was trying as well, but only for a couple of months. I soo want to celebrate for her, and I am trying to, but it hurts that she got what I've wanted for so long.

Sorry to rant girls, it's just I knew you'd understand... How can I be so happy for her and yet so jealous at the same time? :shrug:

I'm the same Cjane, my sis is currently preg with her 2nd and she's only 20! Its hard to be happy when you're jealous, but I bet when you get your BFP there'll be a few jealous people, and thats ok! I'm sure she'll understand

Thank you, Lizzie Moon.

I can't begin to imagine how I'd feel if it were my sister, that must be very hard indeed. It's good to know others here understand, and you're right I'm sure that when we get our BFPs it will all feel okay again.

Afternoon ladies,

Welcome to mummymagic and texaswife2006, :af: is such an unwelcomed visitor and we ALL hate her :hugs: Hope this cycle is our lucky one FX

WelshRose and Fluffyblue, the link is correct. I think i've sorted the link out now so check it out on
https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tKUWYMxVltGCwweXCYxHliQ&output=html (Aclio, I haven't got any shadings for you cos I don't know how long your cycle is so let me know as soon as you have an estimate and i'll update the spreadsheet)

I'll try to keep it updated.... I need to know if you ladies with "?" are obsessers or freefallers for the spreadsheet

@CJane and Lizzie, I completely understand and i'm with you ladies on that...i'm forever planning baby showers for my girlfriends and all I want is for mine to be organised too :cry:

:dust: :dust:

Afternoon ladies,

Welcome to mummymagic and texaswife2006, :af: is such an unwelcomed visitor and we ALL hate her :hugs: Hope this cycle is our lucky one FX

WelshRose and Fluffyblue, the link is correct. I think i've sorted the link out now so check it out on
https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tKUWYMxVltGCwweXCYxHliQ&output=html

I'll try to keep it updated.... I need to know if you ladies with "?" are obsessers or freefallers for the spreadsheet

@CJane and Lizzie, I completely understand and i'm with you ladies on that...i'm forever planning baby showers for my girlfriends and all I want is for mine to be organised too :cry:

Oh I LOVE this! Thank you so much!! =)

https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tKUWYMxVltGCwweXCYxHliQ&output=html (Aclio, I haven't got any shadings for you cos I don't know how long your cycle is so let me know as soon as you have an estimate and i'll update the spreadsheet)

:rofl::hugs: Wow that is very impressive hun!:hugs:

Lets hope all the red cells turn into :bfp:s

@WelshRose - FX for all of us

Thanks Jenns.... i'm clearly obsessive and not just for myself :rofl:

:dust: TO ALL

Afternoon ladies,

Wow, this spreadsheet is amazing!! Thank you so much for putting this together, just looking at it so organized makes me feel hopeful... If you haven't checked it out yet girls, do!!

:dust: to us all this month, I pray.... :winkwink:

Twinmad, the spreadsheet is fab, thank you so much for putting the time in for doing this!

Lets hope there are lots of BFP on there in the next few weeks!!

CJayne & Lizzy, I think it's only natural to feel that way, I'm one of the last few out of all my friends who hasn't had any little ones yet so I know how hard it is, try & be strong it'll be our turns soon!!

To stay true to the virtue of freefalling I'm now going to have a glass of wine & cook a roast chicken....really trying to keep this up!!

Dust to all xx

Thanks girlies,

It's part of my obsessive nature I guess :rofl: it actually kept me busy taking my mind off Oing.

Enjoy the glass of wine and roast chicken Tass.... i've not had a sip of alchohol this cycle :nope:

:dust: to ALL

Hello everyone.
I'm on CD19 & no sign of ovulating yet. I'm definitely obsessing.

Im on CD1 today a fresh start hoping this time i might have some luck!!!

Hi Ladies! I'm currently on CD 16 and I O'd yesterday, so I'm officially in the 2ww. I'm trying not to obsess, but given that I used opks, softcups after bd, and started taking vitamin B-50, I'd say I'm obsessing just a bit, lol. Now that I'm in the 2ww though I'm going to try to not worry about it since there's nothing I can do about it anymore. I have short cycles (25 days), but I Od a bit later than normal so AF should be due Sept. 24/25. I'm going to try to make it to 14 or 15 dpo to test, but I suppose that will depend on how I feel I guess. I think I had a chemical last month, as I had the exact same symptoms I had with DD for five days, and then they just went away. If I get pg this cycle I'll be due June 2, which would be great since I'm a teacher.

Looking forward to all our :bfp:s! GL and baby:dust: to all!!!

:hi: Jefner
We ovulated on the same day:dance::hugs:....althou edd would be 5th June?
I'm going to try and be good and not test until the :witch: is due, like you on 24th.
Good luck honey....hopefully we won't drive ourselves or others :wacko: with symptom spotting.....Heaps of :dust: to you hun:hugs:

Hello everyone.
I'm on CD18 & no sign of ovulating yet. I'm definitely obsessing.

aww hang in there hun...hoping you can join us in the tww real soon...Lots of :dust: and luck.

@TCC#1Amanda: :hi: hun lots of :dust: for this coming cycle:hugs:

Thanks, welshrose! My EDD calculations were based on 25 day cycles; I think a doc would probably say the 5th as well, since their EDD calculations are based on 28 day cycles. DD was born right on the doc's due date, so that's probably what I should go with!

Here's to hoping our 2ww goes by quickly!!! Baby:dust: to us both!!!!

aww hang in there hun...hoping you can join us in the tww real soon...Lots of :dust: and luck.

Thank you. No luck with the OPK testing yet. Starting to think they don't work. Will have to wait & see.

Well I'm on CD14 and had ewcm earlier and freaked out thinking Id oved 5 days early! My ticker says I'll ov in 3 days, but I don't think I will until friday going by last month. I never thought Id be relieved to see a negative OPK lol!

:hi: Jodie, Amanda and Jefner, welcome to the thread…. :dust: to you ladies

@ Jodie, hang in there sweetie…. Just keep a close eye on the other signs esp CM and who knows, O might just be round the corner :winkwink: (keep us posted on your progress)

@Amanda, cheers to your new start. I pray this is your LAST start :hugs: How’s your CbFM holding up? Bet you can’t wait to POAS

@Jefner – let the 2ww commence….it’s hard to do nothing I’m sure but just hang in there :hugs: bright side, you’re not alone in the wait, you’ve got WelshRose to keep you out of your bathroom cupboards and preg test sticks :winkwink:

@Lizzie – don’t panic hun, like I said, your cycle doesn’t seem to show O until the next few days so I’m sure you’re fine :hugs: p.s. saw ur pics on the hubby pics thread, loving the hair colours…fieeerrceee

I’ve posted the link to the spreadsheet on the first page ladies so please take a look and let me know if anything needs updating esp if I haven’t got your cycles shaded yet

I’m off to bed now….all worn out from all the :sex: :sex: leading up to O day… I’m officially exhausted :winkwink:

:dust: :dust: to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->