Tremendous nos. BFPs so far on the June Babies thread!!! And there' still 2wks to go

I’m off to bed now….all worn out from all the :sex: :sex: leading up to O day… I’m officially exhausted :winkwink:

:dust: :dust: to all

Sweetdreams hun:hugs:
I'm heading that way myself, hopefully catch everyone tomorrow:hugs:

May I add my name to the thread? Ovulated on the 11th, AF is due around the 24th.

This is my first month trying, so probably won't be successful, but looking forward to testing nonetheless! :D

aww crap wondering if epo furthered my ov date. i hope not my cycle is only 26 days if i dont ov today tomorrow(hoping) or the 15th im screwed. bumming.

Please add me to Oct. 4th! Good luck everyone. :dust:

Twin, that spreadsheet is sooooo cool! :thumbup: I can't wait to see how many :bfp: we get!

Baby :dust::dust: to all!!

spread sheets fab hunni ....i dont know about any 1 else but this month is dragging for me lol :wacko: roll on the end of sep!!!!!

sept 21st for me if i can hold out. not actively trying so dot know when i would have O'd fingers crossed for everyone x

Morning ladies,

I hate Mondays :nope: countdown to the weekend all over again :cry:

Right! Welcome to Bexx, Lownthwaite and Bizybee...FX and :dust: to you ladies for :bfp: in October :hugs: :hugs:

I need cycle details for the spreadsheet from a few of you... so please let me know so I can update the spreadsheet :flower:

Thanks Jefner, Fluffyblue and nicky. The spreadsheet (we need a name/acronym for it ladies) makes it easier for us to keep track i think so enjoy :winkwink:...:FX all the red cells turn into :bfp:s

@soon2bewifey - so? what's the verdict? O'd yet? per TSS (The spreadsheet), you should O very soon so keep us posted

@nickyb6969 - hang in there hun, you'll O in a few days from the looks of things so just try to remain positive :hugs: :hugs:

:dust: to ALL

Oh no SarahMelissa, so sorry that you're here with us. I really believed September was your month :hugs: darling...

Welcome apple_20, :dust: to you

morning hunni :flower: it says im due to O in the next 2 days but i think its been eariler this month......just felt different :wacko::wacko: we :sex: every other day so ???? we'll just av to wait and see good work on this thread hun and :dust: to all u ladies hoping for :bfp:'s xxxxxxxxx

morning hunni :flower: it says im due to O in the next 2 days but i think its been eariler this month......just felt different :wacko::wacko: we :sex: every other day so ???? we'll just av to wait and see good work on this thread hun and :dust: to all u ladies hoping for :bfp:'s xxxxxxxxx

FX hun... seeing as you BD'd :sex: every other day, i don't see any reason why :bfp: is not in the works for you so keep us posted on any signs or symptoms you're getting :flower:

i will do :thumbup: trying to stay +ive :happydance: only time will tell :haha: xxxxx

Add me on too.. I am on CD 10 Today..will be testing on oct 5th..free falling this month..have decided not to obsess..always get disappointed :cry:

The spreadsheet is amazing! Thank you so much for putting me on there. :hugs:

Oh no SarahMelissa, so sorry that you're here with us. I really believed September was your month :hugs: darling...

Welcome apple_20, :dust: to you

Thanks, i was hoping september would be my month too, the witch hasnt arrived yet, but my temp made a massive drop this morning so she will get me tomorrow.

Can I join in? :witch: decided to visit this a.m. I will tentatively test on Oct. 14th-- that should be about 10 DPO for me. I might change my mind, we'll see. Hope this is my lucky month as we will be celebrating our 2nd wedding anniversary! Good luck ladies! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->