Trigger Shot Buddies!

OnErth&InHvn

Mom to 4
Reaction score
Looking for past, present, future Trigger Shot Buddies!!
Im cd6 on my first Ovidrel cycle! Excited and nervous.. :flower:

Join in!

Attachments

• AUG 2014 378.jpg
    AUG 2014 378.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 1
Lots of luck! I am a past trigger shot user....had to utilize this when I went through IVF!

Join in!

Hey lady! I'm on CD 7 and I'm in the same state as you. :) Tonight is my last Clomid pill too, yay!

My Ovigrel trigger shot is likely 10/18 after my u/s... fingers crossed for both of us!

Are you taking Clomid too?

Join in!

Hey lady! I'm on CD 7 and I'm in the same state as you. :) Tonight is my last Clomid pill too, yay!

My Ovigrel trigger shot is likely 10/18 after my u/s... fingers crossed for both of us!

Are you taking Clomid too?

Im doing FE. :) Ill O around the 22 or just after.

I'm currently 7 days post trigger of my first medicated cycle and excited to be taking this step too.

I'm currently 7 days post trigger of my first medicated cycle and excited to be taking this step too.

Weebles, what was the shot like for side effects? Did you do IUI or timed intercourse?

I'll be getting a trigger shot on the 24th for IUI... best of luck to you :)

I had crazy bloating later on in the night after I had the shot.. I was at work and it was even uncomfortable sitting down. Felt fine the next day but I was still visibly bloated for a day or so. Now it's back to just pre AF bloat. I've been extraordinarily hormonal and nauseous too.

2 more days and i can start OPK... I feel like this is dragging out! :haha:

Does anyone have any experience testing out their trigger shot? I'm going a little crazy.. Tests from 7,8,and 9 days post trigger are all still positive and the line is the same darkness to boot. I was expecting the lines to get lighter and lighter. Office says I can start testing 10 days post trigger which is tomorrow. I was hoping to see a negative today to be honest. I'll be so sad if it's negative tomorrow and I won't believe it if it's not...

from what i have read it can take up to 14 days sometimes to get out.

It depends on the dosage. I must have had the lowest one because my office told me 10 days. I'm still seeing a very faint line today at 10 days post trigger but I'm not letting myself get too excited because I think you're right and it could still be the trigger. I really wish I had seen a negative yesterday but I also hope maybe I'll be someone who has their trigger got straight to a bfp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->