Trigger shot side effects? *hpt pics added* pg5*tweakers welcome

Possible BFP! You should test again tomorrow and see how it looks :thumbup:

Good luck!! I have heard that when testing out the trigger shot the line will fade and if it starts getting darker it is a very good chance of a BFP :xmas12:

Mommyagain there is NO DOUBT they are getting darker! I feel your anxiety, I didn't test out my trigger shot, just took a test early monday morning which was about 12 1/2 days after trigger (10,000 units) and it was a faint positive. Trying not to get my hopes up but I took another one tonight, 14 full days after trigger and it is still positive! My appointment with the RE is tomorrow, but I am all nerves right now!

My test this morning was very very light. How does it go from as dark as it was to a barely there line! Grrrr....

if it is getting darker than it is a good sign. Last month i gave myself a false sense of hope, i tested 10dp trigger, 9dpiui and got a BFP, then the line went lighter each day. So now I know not to test too early. Hoping its a BFP for you though!

Anyone else get sore heads after trigger??

Thats a shame honey, its always cr*p to get a BFP when you want one xx

I tested today 8DPO. Only because I have been talking quite a lot of HCG shots and want to test it out so I have an idea when a BFP is real. I had 10,000 CD12 and 2500 Thu (which didn't work as most of it got stuck in the syringe as it was too big) I then had 5000 last night.

Well the HPT showed a very faint positive tonight. Should it not be really strong as I just had 5000 last night?? This is quite annoying. I was expecting a really strong line (even if it is BFN) humph!!!

Af would be due around the 14th I think. Im taking progesterone suppositories nightly so I think those may delay af...Im guessing.

I tested today 8DPO. Only because I have been talking quite a lot of HCG shots and want to test it out so I have an idea when a BFP is real. I had 10,000 CD12 and 2500 Thu (which didn't work as most of it got stuck in the syringe as it was too big) I then had 5000 last night.

Well the HPT showed a very faint positive tonight. Should it not be really strong as I just had 5000 last night?? This is quite annoying. I was expecting a really strong line (even if it is BFN) humph!!!

It might depend on the brand of hpt used. Not really sure. But my trigger was 10,000 and my second line wasnt as dark as I wouldve thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->