Trigger shot side effects? *hpt pics added* pg5*tweakers welcome

Would you mind sharing your info again? What meds, cycle days, dose, ovulation day, test day, symptoms. Whatever you care to share. I am going nuts in this tww.

Huge congrats on your baby!!!

Would you mind sharing your info again? What meds, cycle days, dose, ovulation day, test day, symptoms. Whatever you care to share. I am going nuts in this tww.

Huge congrats on your baby!!!

I understand, i have not forgotten the TWW!
Femera
CD 3 - 2.5mg
CD 4 - 5 mg
CD 5 - 7.5 mg
CD 6 - 10 mg

I took the trigger on CD 15, and BD the next three days. It was 10,000 units of hCG, no idea which brand. I didn't test out the trigger. I think I tested the first time at 13 dpo with a slight positive, but I tried not to get my hopes up as I was afraid it could still be from the trigger. Continued testing the next two days with stronger positives. By 15DPO it was a VERY bold positive and confirmed by blood test and ultrasound.

As far as symptoms, its hard to distinguish between trigger symptoms and pregnancy symptoms. The trigger made me achy and lathargic and increased my appetite, but honestly I can't pinpoint any particular symptom that made me think I was pregnant. I still had A LOT of AF like cramps, I honestly expected my period to start at any moment. Turns out the stretching of the uterus feels a lot like AF on her way. Soon after the BFP my boobs exploded, I went up a cup size in a week. :haha: Absolutely no nausea until the middle of week 6. This is also when the sciatica pain started (I can't believe it started so early on!) I am still more tired than normal, and kind of flu-like achy from time to time. Boobs still hurt, getting pimples now and then which is very abnormal for me. And *TMI* my CM is thick, lotion-like, and white. I can't really tell you when I noticed that change as I never tracked my CM.

I dont know if this is more than you wanted to know, or not enough, lol but I hope it helps! Or at least helps distract you!

Why was this thread ended?! I was jut getting into it!! :o) NEWBIE TO THE SITE! I am on my3rd round of clomid/follistim/trigger/progesterone..........I am currently 6dpo (the dreaded TWW) and I am having a few symptoms, but I'm not sure if they are from the trigger shot or progesterone!! I want a BFP soooo bad I am probably imagining symptoms! We are having to pay for everything out of pocket rght now, I am hoping it works out for us this time! We may have to take a break until more money comes in if not! :o(

Congrats on the BFP BrittasticTX!! Are you havng twins then?!

Mommyagain.....Hang in there! We made it happen once, we can do it again! :O)

Mrs.Snyder what symptoms are you having? I used the trigger and have been on progesterone sppositories twice a day. I've slept better than normal, from the progesterone I think, and a slight burning I my stomach. A little nausea. Definetely different but i think its from the trigger too. Best wishes for your bfp.

Hey Erin j!! I am currently 9/10 dpo with the following symptoms:

Fatigued w/ restless sleep - seems like I get better rest from 4am-7am
LOTS of dizzyness and nausea for the last 3-4 days (kind of feel off balance)
cramping - similar to AF
Not hungry
Hot flashes with normal temps
sore bb's on sides that come and go - had a few sharp stabby pains in them
Loose BM's - up to 3 times a day

I am staying hopeful, but don't "feel" pg. Before I m/c a few months ago I just "knew" I was pg. I also had sharp pulling pinching pains behind my belly button, but not this time. Tested this morning with a BFN. It's not over until AF shows!! :o) Good Luck and BABY DUST to you!!

By the way....I was on progesterone with my son and I had bouts of nausea and dry heaving throughout the day! It's the same thing now! I actually couldn't keep my cup of coffee down this morning! Lost it while doing laundry! BLECH!

I am 5dpo today, i don't even feel any symptoms at all even though i am on Cyclogest and i took a trigger shot. I feel out already,is there anybody that got pregnant without no single symptom

I am 5dpo today, i don't even feel any symptoms at all even though i am on Cyclogest and i took a trigger shot. I feel out already,is there anybody that got pregnant without no single symptom

I didn't start "feeling" pregnant until halfway through the sixth week, the only symptoms I had were the same symptoms I got every month before AF. This early on if you are pregnant the hormone levels are so low they aren't going to have much effect on you. Good luck, baby dust!

https://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z325/BabyMax2/2012-01-11063248.jpg

I though I saw a super faint line on the frer...but probably wishful thinking. I look at it and I for sure see it then I look again and I dont. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->