Trigger shot today

Oh I am so sorry :( My heart breaks for you!
Yes, I agree on getting him checked too! My husband and I had to go through all of the testing. I will be thinking of you for the next 2-4 weeks! No matter what dr or bf says do not feel pressured to KEEP trying! Breaks are much needed for body and heart.
I will def keep you posted on my end :) Keep me posted as well :)
Ill keep this forum open so if we want to check in or vent or ask questions or whatever we can.
BIG HUGS!!!

ok thanks! I will keep you posted. My doc agreed last time when I wanted to take a break. He said it is very taxing on the body and mind but he is here to be my patience lol. He's good. At first my bf was not happy about a semen analysis bec he has a child but I was thinking that was 10 years ago when everything was still young and fresh :winkwink: lol.

Its going to happen for the both of us I know it will. I just started I just have to prepare for the long road that might be ahead :hugs:

Happy Wednesday night! How's your week going? Did you start? BF more in favor of being tested?

Have a wonderful night :)

Hey. I started my period today. It's weird because normally it comes and it's heavy right away. This time it's slow. Minor cramps no complaints but I am hoping the inserts won't make it longer.

The bf is giving some resistance to testing. I think the male pride is standing in the way so he feels there is no rush. I have an appt with my doc Monday to discuss alternatives just in case. I might still do one cycle and if nothing happens put this down for a bit. My classes start back in October that will definitely occupy my brain lol.

Update: I went for my cycle day 3 blood work and sono. only have a small 15m cyst on the right side but the left is clear. I am hoping that i ovulate this time from the right side since that tube is working. this is my last gonal F cycle until next spring. HOpe things are going well with you.

HI!

Sorry been so long. My grandpa passed away and had to make a trip out of state.

Things are going good here. I am staying busy and not focusing on getting pregnant this month. I am seeing a pelvic PT and getting acupuncture! Supposedly these both should help with female issues including pain and fertility :) I am staying positive!

Sorry bf is resistant :( Men!! Men!! Men!! They say we are the difficult ones ;) How is your cycle going? When do you take your shot?
I am def praying for you! I am in the same boat with having to wait until Spring. Seems like forever away. School will def keep you busy. What are you studying? (you don't have to share if too personal).
Hope you are having a great week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->