trigger shot

B

boobear2872

How long does it take for trigger shot out of our system?

I think they usually say around 10 days, but it depends on the dose you had. mine was 10,000 and I tested negative 8 days after the trigger. Good luck girls x

Oh wow, where did my post go?; (. Anyway, how did it work jaybo, ? Did the tesr get lighter over. Course of days, if so when did it start and how fast did it happen ?

Oh wow, where did my post go?; (. Anyway, how did it work jaybo, ? Did the tesr get lighter over. Course of days, if so when did it start and how fast did it happen ?

I triggered 9 days ago and this mornings test was negative. 2 days ago it was barely there.

Hi boo, I didn't test mine out everyday so I can't help on timings, but from seeing pic of others that have the line from the trigger just gradually fades. For those who've got positives sometimes it didn't reach a full BFN before getting darker again, but for others it did.

Are you testing daily or waiting to test?

Im testing daily. On day seven and so far it has not gotten lighter... I started estrogen and progesterone yesterday too and woke up crying from cramps at one am. Im hoping it was a jelly bean trying to make a home. Btw thank you.

My RE says to give it 10 days to be sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->