triphasic or secobd ovulation? help plz

tashaandkerry

Reaction score
As the title says I would like opinions/help on my chart.
Start of triphasic or 2nd Ovulation?

I was going to say triphasic but the fact you still have positive OPKs??? I would be BDing more just incase you didn't O until now! Good luck - chart looks great either way!!

Yeah decided to take opk due to having another bout of ovulation pain which was odd for me x

I don't think its triphasic or double-o. To be triphasic, you need a temp spike from 7dpo onwards and remaining at the new level of temps for atleast 3 consecutive days. Some people have a slower rise in temps after ovulation, ive had a similar type of pattern before,check out my june,October&November charts :thumbup:

FF just told me this morning my chart is possible triphasic, my chart is in my signature if you want to take a look at it. My daily temps are staying around 99.3 to 99.7 after I get up and move around out of bed and such. this whole thing isn't normal for me at all, i'm trying to stay hopeful, but i'm 11dpo today and still got bfn. I know a triphasic chart doesn't guarantee pregnancy, but there are a lot of bfp's at the end of triphasic charts as well. so who knows! baby dust to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->