Trouble concentrating at work?

J

jerseyshoregirl

Anyone else experiencing problems concentrating at work? I feel like I am in another world...and the only real cares I have in the world right now are: our upcoming wedding, the honeymoon, and the little bean (hopefully a sticky one!) in my belly.

If I knew for sure this pregnancy was going to happen (had a natural m/c in mid-July, has me a little scared stil), then I think I'd probably be giving my two weeks' notice... and to think I thought the obsession would have stopped at getting my :bfp:! :dohh:

Hope you are all having a Happy Monday!
JM

LOL get used to it!! For the last 7ish months i havent been able to concentrate at work .. i have the attention span of a fish!!

Yep, I'm finding it really difficult to concentrate at work too, it just seems as though all of a sudden there's much more important things on my mind!

Yep, me too. I am so bored at work together with a nice spell of nausea - fun eh.

:hug:

lol.. i just start another preoccupied thread!! lol!
So im the same x its like my worlds getting ready to change!!!

It was the most difficult the first 2 weeks after I found out. I never shut up about it. Now it's quite the opposite - I use the pg as motivation to finish all of my important stuff asap! I might even fly across the world for over a month during my second trimester. I don't want my career to end. I think I might hold it against my kids if that happened.

Unfortunately you will just have to get used to it! I used to be such an organised person, now OH is more so than me - and that's definately saying something!! I think it's going to be even worse once bubs is here.

i am the same... i dont want to be here cause it is boring me.. i would rather be at home relaxing thinking bout my baby :)

I am back in college and when I first found out I was expecting was around finals of last semester. It was a bad time to find out. I ended up with a B in college algebra because I forgot to do the last weeks homework and quiz. I am still having problems focusing. GL:hug:

I know what you mean! But I read in a magazine that upping my essential fats with help improve my concentration and preggy brain! Oh and omega-3 eggs as well (This is all really good for peanut's brain too!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->