true blood season 4

So it seems Eric has his memory back - yet he still acts like the sensitive vamp instead of the old bad ass Eric! :nope: It's beginning to annoy me.

Tommy died?!! What! A few episodes ago I would have believed it, but I thought he was signed on until the 5th season? Maybe he will appear in flashbacks :shrug: Who knows? Although I hated him for what he did to Sam, I admit I was sad because Sam was so hurt.

Love the end - anyone know the name of the song that was playing while Pam, Bill, Eric and Jessica were walking towards the Emporium to blow it up? And how many episodes are left?

2 episodes left now. :(

I think we will see the old eric again. He was funny when Bill said about not caring if innocent people got hurt. He said sarcasticly: isn't he lovable? Lol. But I know what you mean. He still seemed a.bit dopey when talking to sookie.

Episode was exciting.can't wait for next week to see what will happen with the witches. My guess is that lafayette will play a big role in bringing marnie down. Also sookie was able to break the spells before so maybe she will also do something important.

the song was by the used :)

I'm annoyed by bringing back Erics memories so early they have ruined the eric- sookie storyline.. as in the one where he forgets about "them" etc i think he is deffo going to be back to normal now... yay for Pam actually being in this episode! AND i thought that little twit was signed up till season 4 also! .. maybe he will be there but not as himself per say, or maybe he isn't dead yet, i mean we didn't see them bury him ? lol x

Isn't the song the title if the episode, "burning down the house"? Not entirely 100% though :flower:

Yay to Eric having his memories back. Nay to him still acting like a soppy lovestruck teen :haha:

Well I'm finally all caught up x
I'm a bit peeved that they changed the storyline with Sookie Killing Debbie & Eric being there then not remembering & always having that hold over her if he remembered x
Although I do think Debbie will go against sookie again seeing how she was in the last episode x
Cant believe they screwed up the shower scene either :nope:

yup .. they ruined the shower scene, it wasn't even really a SHOWER scene was it ? :( and i was excited for the Eric does he doesn't he remember yet storyline, but i still think she will kill her... x

this season has been so awful, all the little moments in the book that i adore didnt happen or were ruined
I dont understand what happened with the werepanter thing? just he doesnt turn? and what about all those woman, does jason have a bunch of babies out there? it was never explained, and wtf is going on with jason and jessica! poor hoyt!
claudine is dead? so no claud,not sure why they killed her off like that :(
sookie was taken by the fairys but the story seemed to be dropped as fast as it was started
they went into way too much story of this witch,but leaving behind details of what the MAIN characters are doing
ecric and sookie didnt seem to build up as much as a relationship as they did in the book, then it wasnt even forgotten!
I dont understand this season!

I know throughout the seasons they have changed bits from the book but this season seems to have gone wayoff x
Like the whole Marnie thing just being some random person rather than the were/witch who drinks V x
I'm confused about Jason too, I was really looking forward to him being half panther thought that was a good way for his character to go x
I love Jessica & I did like Hoyt but this series he just got annoying & whiny so I like her with Jason x

Season finale tomorrow. I must say last episode was awesome! Felt a little sad for both Marnie (don't know why) and Marcus. But they had to go especially Marnie. She went way too far.

Also so was not feeling how Eric treated Pam over Sookie. Not a Pam fan, but their bond has always been a consistent force on this show. You mean to tell me he's going to give it all up for SOOKIE? That really pissed me off for some reason.

Season finale was AMAZING! I've written all the spoilers here :happydance:

I nearly cried when Lafayette's boyfriend died. Jesus! :cry: And the sick twist was Lafayette killed him (well Marnie in Lafayette's body). Although Marnie left his body eventually, that demon didn't! Supposedly we should expect to see him return. Jesus is coming back next season too - as he said, it's only temporary and Lafayette is a medium.

OMG at Russell Edgington escaping! The look on Alcide's face was OH SH*T :haha: Marcus is back for Sam as well! :shock: And Steve Newlin is now a vampire?! I hope nothing happens to Jason. :nope: Speaking of, looks like Jessica and Jason will only have a physical relationship - for now.

WTF is Renee coming back for Arlene? I really like Terry, I hope Renee is either lying or that Terry's past doesn't make him out to be a bad guy. I think it has something to do with Scott Foley, though.

Ok, Sookie breaks up with both Eric and Bill. Does that mean she's going for Alcide now? :shrug:

The cliffhanger was so cruel! Debbie shooting Tara in the back of the head. Does that mean Tara's dead now? Before I said I wouldn't mind her getting killed off. But really I feel sorry for Lafayette if she does - losing a close cousin and a lover in the same day? :nope: And Tara is such a major character. Who knows? :shrug:

I cannot WAIT for next June!!

i liked parts of it and some parts were borderline pathetic/silly... the Eric/bill and sookie scene! was so stupid, least they killed debbie so they got that right and it was with a gun lol like the books so thats something at least :) i knew russel edginton was coming back but still loved it ! :) can't wait for next season.. although they better step it up ! lol

oh also how amazing was pam! haha x

Well, the season finale was about as messy as the rest of the season.
Not super impressed this year. :nope:

Favourite quote had to be Pam on Sookie:
"with her fairy vagina and her stupid name!"
:rofl:

Just finished watching the Finale & loved it x
Although the whole Debbie/sookie/Tara thing?? where did that come from, I liked it with Eric x

I like that Jesus will be back, I quite liked him x
I think the Renee/Terry thing will be interesting x

Saw this on the Official HBO True Blood Page on Twitter
True Blood Season 5 Spoilers
Since the citizens of Bon Temps dropped like flies (RIP Jesus, Marnie, Nan, and possibly Tara) on True Blood‘s surprising finale, season 5 will introduce fresh meat and showcase some familiar faces. “There will be a very significant, strong, mysterious woman at the center of one of our main stories next year,” says co-executive producer Raelle Tucker. “That will be a very familiar and compelling character. It may be someone you’ve heard of before.” We will also once again visit the fairy world touched upon at the beginning of season 4. Says Tucker, “Season 5 will explore more fairies, new fairies, fairies in a way you haven’t really seen fairies. We will all, as well as Sookie, come to understand fairies more than in previous seasons.”
Scott Foley’s Patrick, who we met in the finale, will bring trouble to Terry (Todd Lowe) and Arlene (Carrie Preston). Says Tucker, “His arc has to do with Terry’s past coming back to haunt Bon Temps and Arlene and their life they’re trying to set up together.” The identity of the wolf seen growling at Sam (Sam Trammell) in the final moments will be revealed — and, according to Tucker, is “someone you have never met before.” Tucker, who wrote the season finale, won’t confirm, though, if said werewolf is Alcide’s (Joe Manganiello) father, Jackson, who is featured in book 5 of Charlaine Harris’ Sookie Stackhouse novels. The unearthed King of Mississippi, Russell Edgington (Denis O’Hare), will be back. “Russell is not dead,” says Tucker. “It’s safe to assume the king of Mississippi is not gone for good.” Also look for former Fellowship of the Sun leader — and now vampire — Steve Newlin (Michael McMillian). Teases Tucker, “I will say that Steve’s reason for returning to Jason is not at all what you expect.”
Then there’s Sookie, who blew off three supernatural hunks to be alone. Fans of Eric (Alexander Skarsgård) and Sookie’s romance will be sad to know that her independent streak will continue next year. “While there will always be romance in Sookie’s life, Sookie at the moment is choosing herself over all of them,” reveals Tucker. “I think that will continue to play into season 5.“ At least there’s the potential for a new bromance — or a Thelma & Louise-style fugitive friendship — between Eric and Bill (Stephen Moyer) now that they’ve killed Nan Flanagan (Jessica Tuck). Teases Tucker, “The consequences of their actions in the finale are going to chase them for a while next year.”

can't wait for season 5 now, I really liked season 4! Amazing ending, didn't think so many ppl will die!

Just wanted to add.. i'm not entirely convinced thats the end of tara, unless someone knows it is ? then nvm me lol :p ... it would seem to me that bill/Eric or both will be thro that door in about 0.3 seconds lol (sure some of u know where i'm going with that) .. infact i'm actually a bit surprised they weren't there all ready.. bit of a story flaw really! x

Just finished watching the Finale & loved it x
Although the whole Debbie/sookie/Tara thing?? where did that come from, I liked it with Eric x

I like that Jesus will be back, I quite liked him x
I think the Renee/Terry thing will be interesting x

Saw this on the Official HBO True Blood Page on Twitter
True Blood Season 5 Spoilers
Since the citizens of Bon Temps dropped like flies (RIP Jesus, Marnie, Nan, and possibly Tara) on True Blood‘s surprising finale, season 5 will introduce fresh meat and showcase some familiar faces. “There will be a very significant, strong, mysterious woman at the center of one of our main stories next year,” says co-executive producer Raelle Tucker. “That will be a very familiar and compelling character. It may be someone you’ve heard of before.” We will also once again visit the fairy world touched upon at the beginning of season 4. Says Tucker, “Season 5 will explore more fairies, new fairies, fairies in a way you haven’t really seen fairies. We will all, as well as Sookie, come to understand fairies more than in previous seasons.”
Scott Foley’s Patrick, who we met in the finale, will bring trouble to Terry (Todd Lowe) and Arlene (Carrie Preston). Says Tucker, “His arc has to do with Terry’s past coming back to haunt Bon Temps and Arlene and their life they’re trying to set up together.” The identity of the wolf seen growling at Sam (Sam Trammell) in the final moments will be revealed — and, according to Tucker, is “someone you have never met before.” Tucker, who wrote the season finale, won’t confirm, though, if said werewolf is Alcide’s (Joe Manganiello) father, Jackson, who is featured in book 5 of Charlaine Harris’ Sookie Stackhouse novels. The unearthed King of Mississippi, Russell Edgington (Denis O’Hare), will be back. “Russell is not dead,” says Tucker. “It’s safe to assume the king of Mississippi is not gone for good.” Also look for former Fellowship of the Sun leader — and now vampire — Steve Newlin (Michael McMillian). Teases Tucker, “I will say that Steve’s reason for returning to Jason is not at all what you expect.”
Then there’s Sookie, who blew off three supernatural hunks to be alone. Fans of Eric (Alexander Skarsgård) and Sookie’s romance will be sad to know that her independent streak will continue next year. “While there will always be romance in Sookie’s life, Sookie at the moment is choosing herself over all of them,” reveals Tucker. “I think that will continue to play into season 5.“ At least there’s the potential for a new bromance — or a Thelma & Louise-style fugitive friendship — between Eric and Bill (Stephen Moyer) now that they’ve killed Nan Flanagan (Jessica Tuck). Teases Tucker, “The consequences of their actions in the finale are going to chase them for a while next year.”

Oh, I thought that was Marcus growling at Sam! I guess not?

Also.. just to add it has been confirmed that Tara is BACK next season :) they just aint saying how .. i think it will be as simple as being revived through vampire blood ... tbh, x

Also.. just to add it has been confirmed that Tara is BACK next season :) they just aint saying how .. i think it will be as simple as being revived through vampire blood ... tbh, x

Ooooh maybe she'll come back as vamp x That would be cool x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->