true blood season 4

And very interesting given her fear and hatred of vamps.
Hmmm.
Could be a nice plot twist there.

Just watched the last episode i jave been putting it off because i didnt want it to end.
I wish sookie would just get it on with alcide he is lovely.
I cant wait or the next season.

I kinda hate how soapish the last episode was.. "This sexyman, or this sexyman, they both love me, I love them both, whatever am I to do?"

SexymanII is the way to go, obviously. ;)

I need the next 2 seasons already... :cry:

Hey Ladies, I thought the final episode was pretty good (except a few dry spots) right up until they flashed to Sookie asking for Tara in her house. The entire season faltered from there on for me. lol Dah well.

Also
my heart broke when Kevin Alejandro died.:cry: I thought the Marnie final scene was extremely anticlimactic. The big bad villain goes home peacefully?:shrug: Also was shocked that they offed Nan. I never really had a problem w/ her. She got things done. The will she won't she or how can she --Tara stuff is annoying me. Sigh. I mean I know it/s par for the course and it makes everything exciting, but really that was too huge of a hanger to leave the season on IMO.

Hey Ladies, I thought the final episode was pretty good (except a few dry spots) right up until they flashed to Sookie asking for Tara in her house. The entire season faltered from there on for me. lol Dah well.

Also
my heart broke when Kevin Alejandro died.:cry: I thought the Marnie final scene was extremely anticlimactic. The big bad villain goes home peacefully?:shrug: Also was shocked that they offed Nan. I never really had a problem w/ her. She got things done. The will she won't she or how can she --Tara stuff is annoying me. Sigh. I mean I know it/s par for the course and it makes everything exciting, but really that was too huge of a hanger to leave the season on IMO.

I have to agree.
Blowing Tara's head off wasn't the best way to get rid of her.. They'd made her all bad ass, built her all up, tore her down so she was coping and moving on in life, she chooses to stay and then she dies. I dont see how they'll go on if they kill off any more major characters. :/

Also

I have to agree.
Blowing Tara's head off wasn't the best way to get rid of her.. They'd made her all bad ass, built her all up, tore her down so she was coping and moving on in life, she chooses to stay and then she dies. I dont see how they'll go on if they kill off any more major characters. :/

I wouldn't go there just yet...
I don't think we can be sure Tara is dead at all. She's badly wounded, but I got the impression that she wasn't gone yet. And don't forget how vampire blood can heal...

I all ready said like 4 posts back that Tara is deffo NOT gone from the show lmao

open ure eyes people :dohh::haha:

The actress confirmed it... scroll back up god dammit :p haha x :flower:

Interesting..

Kind of a cheap trick if she survives then, too, yeah?
Thrilled Debbie's out though, that does free up some room for uh.. Puppylove. :winkwink:
Such a bummer about Lafayette's lovely Brujo.. But we'll see more of him, I'm sure.
I have to admit, as unusual as it is, I actually approve of where they deviated from the books.
Spoiler within a spoiler, shall we?
Best change is definitely the drug ring surrounding V, and LAFAYETTE!!! <3 He originally died in the second book, (instead of some voodoo bitch with her heart out in the car), and you hardly got to know the guy, and honestly, he's one of my top 5 characters. :happydance:

I'm not sure how I felt about this entire season. There seemed to be so many starts and stops to story lines? :shrug: Maybe more will tie in next season.

As for the season finale:

I was happy to see Nan go. She's been nothing but an irritating thorn in someone's side. I would've liked for them to elaborate a bit more on The Authority but (again) I guess that's another question mark for next season to answer.

I wasn't happy to see Jesus go. :nope: He's one of my fave characters. I haven't read up on the last episode at all (other than knowing that Tara isn't gone from the series yet) but I'm sure that he'll be back again too as they mentioned about how he's dead/Lafayette's a medium.

Marnie annoyed me. I found her performances weak and it was incredibly lame having Adele reach in and pull her out of Lafayette. Then she gets peace and redemption? Meh.

I am liking the Jessica/Jason storyline, they seem more suited for each other.

And I'm over Alcide... :haha: Bring out Quinn!!! :hissy:

I'm not sure how I felt about this entire season. There seemed to be so many starts and stops to story lines? :shrug: Maybe more will tie in next season.

As for the season finale:

I was happy to see Nan go. She's been nothing but an irritating thorn in someone's side. I would've liked for them to elaborate a bit more on The Authority but (again) I guess that's another question mark for next season to answer.

I wasn't happy to see Jesus go. :nope: He's one of my fave characters. I haven't read up on the last episode at all (other than knowing that Tara isn't gone from the series yet) but I'm sure that he'll be back again too as they mentioned about how he's dead/Lafayette's a medium.

Marnie annoyed me. I found her performances weak and it was incredibly lame having Adele reach in and pull her out of Lafayette. Then she gets peace and redemption? Meh.

I am liking the Jessica/Jason storyline, they seem more suited for each other.

And I'm over Alcide... :haha: Bring out Quinn!!! :hissy:

glad to see im not the only one who cant wait for Quinn lol xx

Its going to be hard if they do intro him... I can't picture him as anyone but Vin Diesel. I love his character so much that I'm afraid I'll dislike anyone else. :blush:

Younger Vin Diesel would have been a good choice, but he's a bit old now. :haha:

I know Jesus will be back but does anyone else think he's not really gone? He said his death was only temporary right? And there's got to be some storyline with the demon that's now inside Lafayette.

you kno, i picture vin diesel too, with purpley eyes lol! he's going to be had to cast i think, but i do think they wil cast him
especially as he's a tiger!

xx Linzi xx

Rumour has that Jason Momoa (Khal Drogo from Game of Thrones) might play him? I could see that!

why is everyone talking about vin diesel .. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lol

Just watched and completely heartbroken. Sorry I DO NOT like Bill anymore - and the choice sucked.

I am not a happy camper, and living where I do, well, getting ahold of it is damn near impossible...

Charlaine Harris said that she pictured Vin Diesel when she wrote Quinn. He does nothing for me, either, but he comes to mind when I read the books. I wasn't a big Quinn fan. :shrug: Sort of indifferent on him.

If Jason Momoa plays him I will definitely watch, but I think after seeing Conan the Remake, they need to write the role of Quinn so that Jason is more like Khal Drogo - just a lot of handsome tasty posing, a few grunts, and as little talking as possible. When he starts doing dialogue a lot of the sexy goes away. :nope:

This past season was one of the best. I didn't think it was possible to explore the Eric character more, but they pulled it off! He can be both loving and brutal and he had lots of opportunity to display both aspects during this season.

Hmmmm I seem to really have been affected by this - I really wanted the one particular outcome and I'm STILL upset - WTF - I can't bear to rewatch it.

Goddamn fecking hormones :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->