Truly NTNP...

I took one before bed and saw a faint line BUT it was about 20minutes later. I'm not counting it and testing fmu tomorrow (36 hours later) if I find I have enough self control lol

I don't really know. I hate seeing that one crummy little line show up. I guess if AF still hasn't shown by Aug. 3rd I will test again, that would be CD41. My longest cycle ever was 37 days. I don't have a clue what DPO I am so that doesn't really help either.

Oh wow :-S I hope you get some symptoms so that it doesn't catch you by surprise if it comes!

Thanks to endo I usually get heavy cramps before hand, so I don't think she'll surprise me. But crazier things have happened. LOL

Posted a picture of my test from last night.... It's in the test gallery

I've just gone and had a look. Hopefully it isn't an evap and is the start of your BFP. Good luck!

Thanks, the more I think about being pregnant the more I'm worried... Thoughts like why is it taking so long to be positive, is this going to be another loss. I work 46 hours at a strenuous job over the next 5 days should I tell my boss right away? :-S I need to calm down right now....

Had a look at the test gallery angel... hope today's test confirms it!

I caught it! Digital confirmed! I am SO incredibly nervous now! Please stick!

Congrats angel. Absolutely thrilled for you and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!!

Thank you berri hope I see both of you in pregnancy soon! Would love to progress with you!

Well CD1 for me. Maybe soon.

Good luck Berri!

Angel will you end up starting a journal of any kind?

So a little back story
2/10/15 birth of son
3/25/15 IUD PLACED
7/5/15 found iud just inside V. Spotted total of 4 hours
7/3, 7/7, 715 and 7/23 used no form of bc no withdrawal.
Have sex almost daily and he generally pulls out. So not trying but at the same time not preventing.

How soon can I take a test and have it be accurate?
I still haven't had AF since iud being out and he seems to think I'm pregnant. Super tired, headaches and I can smell everything. I'm still nursing LO so although the soreness had subsided from that some time ago I think the current soreness could be that.

Please please share your opinions

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"