• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Truly NTNP...

Angel I'm glad you're feeling better... we all have those days and we are all entitled to a melt down every now and then :hugs:

I remember after being told I'd never conceive having a big old sook to my pregnant friend. I was devastated and having a really hard time being happy for her. Four years later I have two boys and she has been unable to conceive a second. The world works in strange ways....

I think I'm coming down with a cold. I had every intention of DTD every other day this month but that just hasn't happened.... I think I'm probably around my fertile time (if the weight gain is any indicator) so hopefully we'll be a bit more active today and the next few days and see what happens.

:)

We are officially back on ntnp... Although I think I'm more on the trying side because I will guarantee dtd every day for the next two weeks.... Nothing more then that though... I don't really know when I ovulate, I just assume its 14 days before my next af and use an af tracker to assume that date too... A lot of room for error...

All good, I won't be devastated if it doesn't happen but I would love if it did!

Nice to see you in better spirits Angel. Good luck hun.

Berri it is strange how things work out.

Wow: I went to the supermarket this morning... We pack our own grocery bags at this store and I pack mine according to where the item goes. All fruits and veggies together, all meat together, all bathroom and laundry stuff together and so on. I notice the digital pregnancy tests are missing so I look back and they are sitting on the till. So I ask the cashier to ring them through and hand them over please and thank you. She looks at OH and I up and down and says " oh, well you two just too young for those I'll have someone put them away for you."

WTF! 27 & 31 I have enough of my MIL telling us not to have kids I don't need a stranger telling me the same thing. I reached over her grabbed them scanned them and put them in my bag as if she had said nothing at all and continued on with bagging my other items. Of course on my way out I made a big stink about it to the manager...

That is so RUDE. I mean seriously, she can't comment on what people buy. Silly cow!

Cashiers who comment on stuff that is none of their business is one of the reasons I use the self-serve checkouts at our supermarket!

I hope the tests bring you a good result :)

OH doesn't think the cheap ones are very accurate so if I get a positive on one of those then I'll use the digital one...

Dood Lord, since when was it par of a cashier's job to make personal/offensive comments about what you choose to buy? How rude. I hope the manager was kind to you when you brought it to their attention. And good luck! :dust:

What is up with cashier's lately?

I've had one ask who's pregnant and another ask if it wad a happy thing? While not offensive it can make an awkward moment worse.

The manager looked mortified as well, I walked away really mad without giving her time to respond...
I don't know krissie, all I know is I'm never buying hpt through a cashier again.... Self checkout from now on.

I don't look that young do I!?

Oh you know. Here taking the days as they come. Going through some medical issues. I have another appointment tomorrow and am hoping for more answers. I'm not trying to be cryptic I just have more questions than answers myself.
You don't look your age, but definitely not so young to be sneered at for wanting a baby.

Oh that's no good, Im sorry to hear that! :-( I hope everything turns out.

That's ridiculous Angel-blues. I'd be rather taken aback. It's awkward enough to begin with. I still feel so awkward and I'm 41. (Though most don't realize that) I've just been preventing so long and sometimes I still feel like a 17 year old who'll be in huge trouble if I get pregnant. I wouldn't get much approval now either, but it's my life and time is hardly unlimited. That idiot cashier was just rude and severely overstepped. I wouldn't handle that well at all, already feeling so exposed when I buy tests and things. Kinda wish your guy was a little less concerned (at least out loud) about the post-baby sex part. Seems to me you don't need that and I personally find that if I feel even a little pressured, my normal drive plummets. Instead of me doing it because I feel it and really want to, it can turn into a reluctant favor and kinda diminishes my own sexuality which is just fine when not messed with. Lol Some can really be clueless though.

Busytulip - Thinking good thoughts for you. Hope it's not whatever it seems or at least not bad.

OH had no idea what to say, he was totally shocked at what I did too! I am far more outspoken and I care far less about what other people think then he does. He probably would have walked out without them to be honest lol

As embarrassing as it was at the time, I stopped caring by the time I got home and today I find it kind of funny that people feel the need to meddle in someone's life like that...

All I know is I would never do that

Had my appointment today ladies. It was mostly good news. The big fear was cancer and that is completely ruled out. :dance: The doctor thinks that I have Grave's disease which is totally treatable. He also said that with proper monitoring there isn't any issue with us continuing to NTNP/TTC. Feeling much better. Thank you so much for your concern and well wishes.

Anytime busytulip! Happy to know you'll be in good health soon enough!

Very glad to hear you don't have cancer and it should be something treatable and not blocking you from the possibility of pregnancy. :)

Waiting for AF. Bad headache today so she's probably coming. Kinda annoyed being a little late is changing my cycle enough so that what would have been a perfect shot of conceiving in late July, will probably now put my entire fertile window while my bf is away. Boo on that. I may be out for the until August now rather than probably just this month. I had thought it might be cool if it happened right before he left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->