Truly NTNP...

Picked up some pregnancy vitamins today as I don't know how much longer the 3 for 2 offer will be on! Tucked away in a draw waiting lol! I just like to be prepared :D even thou we won't be doing anything different than usual it still feels really exciting because there will be a baby there at some point, hopefully soon!

Picked up some pregnancy vitamins today as I don't know how much longer the 3 for 2 offer will be on! Tucked away in a draw waiting lol! I just like to be prepared :D even thou we won't be doing anything different than usual it still feels really exciting because there will be a baby there at some point, hopefully soon!

Me too, although we are still preventing for this last cycle... Had to start taking prenatals 6 months ago.... Feels like ages! Never been so excited to see af come around

Hi cowlicks :wave:

I am not taking prenatals as they tend to make me ill. Loads of fresh fruit and veg juices.

Haha yeah i was so happy and excited to see this AF i almost cried! It's really nice isn't it to get all the excitment of trying and doing it in a relaxed ay. Like becoming obsessed with the positives attitude of it will happen at some point and we will get a baby instead of obsessing on how it will happen and getting dissapointments.

My OH thinks I'm baby crazy... I like being prepared way ahead of time so I can research everything... I already know some of the furniture I would like to purchase..

I take "trying for a baby" tablets, they're really good :) one a day! I'm hoping we will have a little one.. Feels like it's never going to happen though :nope: No matter how much we prepare, it has been 10 long months now - sounds bad, but I never though I'd be trying for so long! X

My OH thinks I'm baby crazy... I like being prepared way ahead of time so I can research everything... I already know some of the furniture I would like to purchase..

Um .... We have already bought more than half of the list lmao! It started off with him asking how much I thought the initial baby cost would be as we are saving up for a new car and he wanted to work out realistically how much we can afford to set asside and how long it will take, but i was given a lot of things the first time round so had no idea what they cost so we did some searching. Some of the stuff we picked out was on 25%-50% off so we thought no matter if it's boy or girl or singleton or twins it will get used so what's the point in paying full price for it in 6-9 months time. We are not finding out the sex so would be buying neutral anyway. I have been researching hypnobirthing too. It's sounds all airy fairy hippy at first but there is actually genuine medical background to it, won't do any harm to try it if it turns out not to work lol. So pretty much got a birth plan in mind haha

I take "trying for a baby" tablets, they're really good :) one a day! I'm hoping we will have a little one.. Feels like it's never going to happen though :nope: No matter how much we prepare, it has been 10 long months now - sounds bad, but I never though I'd be trying for so long! X

Really hope you get your BFP very soon. Can't imagine how you feel.

I have just been taking folic acid and changed my diet to cut out junk, fizzy drinks and caffene, thou i do have the odd cup of coffee it's better than a 500ml can of monster every day! I have always been pretty good with eating loads of veg but increased my fruit intake and a bit more veg so unless we get to 6 months without any luck I am just going with folic acid.

Thanks hun, you too! :dust: I have changed my diet a lot, and I've started exercise classes. I've been doing insanity 3 times a week, for the last 4 weeks. I think I'm starting to notice a difference.. :)

Attachments

• InstagramCapture_c5091433-a674-4f93-b4c2-0448b8fd7524.jpg
    InstagramCapture_c5091433-a674-4f93-b4c2-0448b8fd7524.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 6
Fantastic! You are doing so well :) wish I could do all that. Used to love going to the gym but all my back neck knee and joint problems I can't do it all anymore :( considering trying to start going swimming again, either looking after the kids, cost or work has gotten in the way for a long while but not i can't work any more and kids are in school full time so might as well see if my back can take it.

Thank you! :D Yeah, you should go for it, I love swimming :) it's such good exercise, but not too straining which is always good. X

One of my best friends does insanity and she is lposing weight fast too... well done!

I love the gym, I'm up at 4:30am at the gym by 5 until 6:15 and at work for 7. I've lost 20lbs since Christmas... I hope to be able to continue throughout pregnancy

Great job with your fitness achievements ladies!

Scale at the gym has been broken for a week.... How am I suppose to track my progress... Stupid scale...

Hi girls, hope you don't mind if I join you?

I have two boys (3 and 1) and can't decide if I want no.3 or not but hubby is keen so we've decided not to prevent and see what happens. I thought perhaps last month I might have been pg and I wasn't sorry but turned out not to be (not sorry about that either).

I do keep track of AF though (I have PCOS and cycles lengthening is usually an early it's getting out of control). I'm CD3 now.

angel_blues, half your luck being able to workout in the morning. It's so much easier when you can't make up excuses all day long (or is that just me ;p). PS - is that a baby boxer in your pic?

Hi girls, hope you don't mind if I join you?

I have two boys (3 and 1) and can't decide if I want no.3 or not but hubby is keen so we've decided not to prevent and see what happens. I thought perhaps last month I might have been pg and I wasn't sorry but turned out not to be (not sorry about that either).

I do keep track of AF though (I have PCOS and cycles lengthening is usually an early it's getting out of control). I'm CD3 now.

angel_blues, half your luck being able to workout in the morning. It's so much easier when you can't make up excuses all day long (or is that just me ;p). PS - is that a baby boxer in your pic?

After a few weeks, you get into a routine. You get use to it! No he was my baby pitbull, he passed several years ago. I now have his grand daughter.

In my first fertile stage if ttc! Never went thu all this last time as it was all so quick between deciding to ttc and going for it. This time being planned so far in advance gave me way too much time to research so it's all new and like I am doing it for the first time lol

Welcome Berri! Just curious as to your thoughts on a 3rd and why you are on the fence? I hope that isn't too personal to ask.

Cowlicks-so exciting! I was one of those girls that read every piece of literature I could get my hands on the first time around. I wish I would have relaxed and enjoyed things a bit more, so that's my advice to you.

See I have to know everything... I bought the book 'what to expect BEFORE you're expecting' and it taught me A LOT of this I had no idea about! Great book!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->