Truly NTNP...

Welcome Berri! Just curious as to your thoughts on a 3rd and why you are on the fence? I hope that isn't too personal to ask.

Cowlicks-so exciting! I was one of those girls that read every piece of literature I could get my hands on the first time around. I wish I would have relaxed and enjoyed things a bit more, so that's my advice to you.

Not much is too personal on these forums is it :winkwink: I just feel like I am lucky to have my two beautiful boys and things are getting easier again now. I also have a job I have studied hard for and enjoy but would probably have to give up if I had a third (which ties in to our already over stretched finances). My first had a hard time sharing me (and still dies really). Oh, and I don't like the idea of 3 (one being left out) so 3 will probably mean 4!! :wacko: Not sure my relationship can stand the stress of newborn (even though hubby disagrees).

On the other hand it IS getting easier now and the 2 boys will be able to entertain each other if I'm occupied with a new baby. Ds1 is off to kinder next year so it won't be like all 3 all the time. I also hear people say you KNOW when you are done and I haven't had that thought. I'm still packing away baby things (not donating or selling).

Finally I think because I was told I may never have any kids I never thought about how many I would like. I never really thought about what my "ideal" family might look like...

I'm so confused!!

Berri I see why you feel pulled in opposing directions. That must be hard. :hugs:

Angel I've never read that book, but I like the other "what to expect..." books

Twinmum Good luck!

Feeling kinda low. Even thou I am not charting everything there are certain things my body does around ovulation that are very obvious. Had nothing this cycle. Last cycle i didn't get much signs either tbut the 7 months previous i had very strong signs of ovulation. I am considering using opk just for 1-2 cycles just to make sure I am getting the hormone surge. Don't want to wait 12 months of TTC just to go to gp and find out i have not been ovulating at all. If I get a positive opk then I can just leave it at that knowing I am ovulating and just carry on as usual.

Twinmum- Will you use opk this cycle or next? I hope that you are mistaken by the lack of signs. :hugs:

It's normal to have a cycle where you don't ovulate. Don't stress! The whole point of ntnp is not to stress.

Either way I hope you feel better and figure it out soon :)

Thing is if I don't think I am ovulating i will stress. If I get a positv opk then I know I am most likely ovulating and I can relax and leave it at that.

Decided not to opk next month. I think the pressure go to me. After waiting 18 months to start ttc and seeing how unbelievably excited and happy OH is to be trying for his first baby i was putting way to much pressure on myself and worrying. Feel a lot better now I am past the fertile window. The tww is much easier and more relaxing to get thru lol! Hopefully I can find a way to keep relaxed next cycle and see if it was just the stress getting to me that effected my cycle.

Not using any opks this month has been tricky for me too! :dohh: A lot more relaxed though.. I think AF is due on our wedding day :nope: So we shall see what happens! X

rebecca-less than 2 weeks til your wedding day! Ahhh! How excited are you? I hope the day goes smoothly for you.

twinmum- :hugs:

Confession- I have never used OPK's and haven't even a clue how to read them. So if you ladies plan on using them and posting pics for another set of eyeballs I want to warn you in advance I'll be pretty mute. LOL

Lmao busy tulip! I have seen quite a few ladies posting pics of there's before, I think there will always be a faint line but only a very dark line just before ovulation.

I am having a ridiculous chocolate craving! It's been 3 days now. I'm allergic to chocolate!!

I am having a ridiculous chocolate craving! It's been 3 days now. I'm allergic to chocolate!!

Oh my! :rofl:

I craved ice cream with my last pregnancy, I'm allergic as well. I did end up giving in and funny enough didn't have any issues with it. Now that I'm no longer pregnant I can't have it again. Our bodies are strange!

Allergic to chocolate?! Oh the horror!!

Hope you found something to satisfy you!

Our bodies are strange....I know I'm not pregnant because I tested last month but I have the same tiredness, queasy feeling at night and twinges in my side that I did the first two times. Who knows what's going on?! I wonder (but not too much) whether these are ovulation symptoms?

We have been NTNP for a few weeks now. Stopped BCP and doc has put me on bromocriptine for a small benign tumor. I see a lot of women doing the opks, charting, temping...that would drive me crazy. I have no patience for that sort of thing haha

Yeah i deffinately couldn't do the charting all the cm and temperatures and dtd and all the rest of it! I wouldn't do the opk's perminantly but if I don't get pregnant within 4 cycles i will do them for 1-2 cycles just to see if I am actually even ovulating at all, if I get 1 positive then just stop using them. Not at that point yet thou, this is our first cycle :)

Wow, what a shit few days.
Wednesday night we dtd, OH knows it's in my fertile window (I think anyways) and we're suppose to be waiting still. Don't get me wrong I'm super happy but read on...

Thursday I got laidoff from work... then find out that the schooling (2 month program that furthers my career and gets me more money) I was registered for has cancelled claiming I need to do an entrance exam. My motorcycle then broke down, my cell phone broke and OH found out he is being put on a work share program (basically reducing his income)...

I want to be pregnant but man oh man BAD TIMING!

Oh angel it never rains it pours!!! What a crappy time for you. I hope all these things happening at once at the very least clears the path for good things to come your way :hugs:

Twinmum here's hoping your first cycle is a lucky one.

Dh and I managed to dtd once this week. I think it was just before or at the very start of my fertile window but not really sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->