Truly NTNP...

Agh! Angel that is horrible. Praying that, like Beri said, this crap is taking place to open a door to bigger and better things. Let us know what happens Monday about school. How is your OH now that all of this has taken place?

Good luck twinmum and beri.

Oh no, I mean there is no perfect time to have a baby but that's a lot on your plate to deal with in one go. Hopefully it's time for your luck to change and brand new great opportunity will come along :)

He is fine, doesn't seem to be affected in the least. I on the otherhand and beyond stressed... the problem with school is there are two governing bodies that I need on the same page. One says I need the entrance exam, the other says I don't because of the extended education I already have. It's really stupid!

Im sure it could be worst, but Thursday & Friday I felt like a huge failure at life. 8am this morning I was doing groceries, all of a sudden all I wanted to do was plop down on the floor and cry like a two year old having a tantrum... it passed but still.

No matter what happens I know OH will be by my side and we can work through it together... Ok I want to be pregnant now lol

Hi all,
I'm not 100% convinced re #2 but definitely in here this month as my hb and I took far too much advantage of lo being at nursery whilst he was on holiday. Oops ;)

Hi all,
I'm not 100% convinced re #2 but definitely in here this month as my hb and I took far too much advantage of lo being at nursery whilst he was on holiday. Oops ;)

If it's meant to be: it's meant to be!

School is all sorted out! I am so excited they waved the entrance exam and all is well * jumping up and down* now if only I had some sort of income for the next few months :wacko:

Welcome justme :wave:

Angel-so happy that school is all worked out. That must be at least a little bit of relief.

Can anyone trade luck with me?

I had a doctors appointment today because my cycles have been extremely light and irregular. He ordered lab work to check ovarian function and an ultrasound to check for PCOS... Life: give me a break please? Be nice, I'm a nice person... c'mon...

Angel, I hope the appt comes out ok!

We've now managed two oops in 3 days. Lol. Apparently the combination of us being home together during the day and dd being at nursery is a dangerous combo :-o
With my last period starting on the 11 march, it will be interesting to see how that turns out.....

Can anyone trade luck with me?

I had a doctors appointment today because my cycles have been extremely light and irregular. He ordered lab work to check ovarian function and an ultrasound to check for PCOS... Life: give me a break please? Be nice, I'm a nice person... c'mon...

Sorry that you're having such a shitty time angel :hugs:

PCOS is not the end if the world... I know from experience!! I conceived both my babies naturally despite having PCOS and bloodwork that showed my cycles were anovulatary - obviously not!!

On the upside I'm glad things worked out with school :)

Justmeinlove...good for you :D. Sounds like a pretty good environment for catching an egg!

As for me... I'm away for Easter and dh not coming for a few days. Enjoying the time with my babies x

Berri, I know! Not particularly desperate to though, but i imagine we would cope ;)

Sounds like he doesn't mind too much lol

Well the plus side we've been not really trying for a month and my doctor is already running tests :) I wish all ladies had my wonderful doctor

I think I'm out this cycle, how is everyone else doing?

Sorry Angel :hugs:

Probably going to be awhile for us. Just too busy, we go to bed...and :sleep:

Sorry Angel.

I'm just waiting to see if AF does or doesn't arrive around the 15th April...

Thank you ladies :) We aren't in too much of a hurry so no biggy. Mine is due Thursday but I can tell its coming...

Ooooh I hate that. PMS is stupid, but that might just be my endo talking.:haha:

Ooooh I hate that. PMS is stupid, but that might just be my endo talking.:haha:

Lol I agree PMS dose suck. I get the same symptoms for af as normal women do for pregnancy ... I use to think I was pregnant every single cycle even on birth control lol... now I've relaxed and I can just tell its af because its the same every single month... anyone else like that?

Totally out! Which is probably good. Bit freaked about apparently having a 23 day cycle though :-\

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->