Trust it or not?

aidensxmomma

4 on Earth, Many in Heaven
Reaction score
I took an Up&Up (Target) brand pregnancy test and a FRER last night and this morning. I thought I saw a faint line on the target test last night but wasn't convinced. However, the target test this morning had a more obvious (but faint) line. But both FRERs were negative.

Im not sure what to think. Especially because the reviews of the target tests say there were a lot of false positives. :nope:

Which test should I trust?

Here's a picture of the test.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170703-201106.jpg
    Screenshot_20170703-201106.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 62
I have never used an Up&Up test so I don't know about false positives but I do know that you are more likely to get a false negative than a false positive. That lines looks pretty thick so I think I would say BFP. I do know that the FRER are not as good now that they are curved. It took DAYS after I was getting positive tests to get a positive on a FRER.

Had evap/false bfp on these last cycle....They have like 1 star reviews on the target site I was very disappointed

Was it in the time limit? That's pretty dark & thick for an Evap... I agree that FRER suck though....good luck!

Had evap/false bfp on these last cycle....They have like 1 star reviews on the target site I was very disappointed

Did your line show up within the timeframe? I know that seems stupid to ask. The lines showed up within five minutes both times and got darker as they dried.

I know the target brand are horrible... I used them a couple months ago and swore I wouldn't again. But I completely forgot about that until I already bought them and got home. :dohh:

That looks pretty dark, and thick, for an evap...

Yeah they did. On two tests but I did not trust them after I read the reviews lol...horrid reviews lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->