Trying a swing and carrier

cupcake

Mommy of a gorgeous boy!
Reaction score
after all my problems with ever putting my little one down without him waking up immediately, ive decided to go buy a different carrier and borrowed a swing.
he sat in the swing for 10 min and then woke up so im a little disappointed, but ill keep trying. the carrier i have it made of thick material and its boiling hot right now so im gonna go buy another type with thinner material and see if that works. ive asked a friend to come with me, coz im too scared to take him out alone, last time i tried he screamed so much it was awful.

wish me luck...:blush:

I have the same problem with Jessica. She would happily sleep in my arms but as soon as i put her down she will waken up again. I have been given a swing and she is ok for 10/15 mins at the most and then wakens up crying and as soon as I pick her up she goes back to sleep. I have found over the last 2 days that she will sleep in her car seat so have been putting her in there while I am busy as she wont settle anywhere else. Good luck with the carrier, let me know if it works, I might have to go and buy one.

Bren has yet to like the swing. The one I bought has a detachable vibrating bouncy chair, and he will sit in that for a bit.

I have yet to find a carrier he really likes. I can put him in the Bjorn, as long as he is low enough to get on the boob, this is always fun at the grocery store.

He does like the mobile in his cradle, and will lay there and watch it and smile and coo for a good 5-10 minutes. You might try that.

swing is not really working, he wakes up in it, carrier actually was good, he liked it.. he also slept 1 hour in the stroller today,
so heres to small victories: cheers!

Caitlin would lie in the swing for short periods younger ...took a while for her to be in it and enjoy it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->