Trying after DEPO shot

Cherryb89

Reaction score
My first and only depo shot expired on the 4th of August . I got my period on the 10th and it ended on the 16th. Since I have been testing on strips to check for ovulation, I don't know what my chances of ovulating are come right off the depo shot but as I was only on it for 4 months I am hopeful, my ovulation tests so far have only shown a faint line and it seemed to get darker last night. Yesterday I had cramping a very light spotting consistent with ovulating.
I don't know how to upload photos of the test but I was wondering what other mums thoughts and experiences were? We also have a 3 year old :)

Does this mean I missed my surge???
The first was taken before bed. The second this morning and the at 3 and 6pm... It seems to be getting weaker!
I've had spotting yesterday and this morning but now it's stopped...
Does this mean I missed out this month or is there still a possibility that conception happened???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 5
Im sure ive read somewhere your not suppose to test first thing, but i might of dreamed that lol, when did you last bd? Xxx

Im sure ive read somewhere your not suppose to test first thing, but i might of dreamed that lol, when did you last bd? Xxx

The second test is from this morning, but the first test is from last night.
But now it seems to be dipping...

You should have it covered as u have bd last night n this morning, fingers crossed hun, i want lines like urs xxx

I think ive done this all wrong! According to my calender I finished my period on the 10th. Which means I started on the 4th. Assuming my cycle is a normal 14 day cycle I should have ovulated on or around the 18th!! Its the 30th!
Could I be ovulating after 26 days?
I had spotting yesterday and today and now its stopped... thought id take a preg test just to see and there is the faintest visible!
How could I have got this so wrong?

Attachments

• 2014-08-30 21.29.22.jpg
    2014-08-30 21.29.22.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 5
I see a line hun, does it have colour irl? I know depo can mess with cycle lenth, we will get there hun xxx

I see a line hun, does it have colour irl? I know depo can mess with cycle lenth, we will get there hun xxx

The line was a very light pink. I've always had very clear BFN before so never had a line. I've been having spotting, cramps and back pain all week and well as bouts of fatigue and dizzyness.but I've dismissed it as cold or flu symptoms. If i have already conceived would that explain ovulation strips ?
This is my first planned pregnancy. Last time I took a test on a whim and it gave me a huge clear BFP. Planning this time is so painful!

I think u can get a positive on a ovulation test if pregnant, but dont quote me lol, oooo are you testing later on? Xxx

I think u can get a positive on a ovulation test if pregnant, but dont quote me lol, oooo are you testing later on? Xxx

I'm limiting myself to one test per day. I think testing too much often leads to disappointment! And I don't want to have to be doing this for the next several months! So I'll test again tomorrow and see how I go. I wasn't even expecting to get lines on my ovulation strips at this stage.. Would be such a shock if I was already pregnant! Lol.

Update: I woke up today with AF, guessibg my spotting was just an early period :(. Good news it my cycle is 28 days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->