Trying Clomid and IUI in January and Excited and Nervous. Anyone else?

Sorry I had to get my girls. But it is wonderful to see everyone is dong great. Jen and Waiting sounds like some good numbers. Now for the tww for you ladies. Can't wait to hear the good news!

Florida and Doj so happy to hear your your bambinos are fairing well. Doj it will be so worth it when you look into those eyes.

Hi ladies!
I just had my first ultrasound. I am exactly 6 weeks along and only 1 little bean :) I saw the little heartbeat at 114BPM and the doctors are very pleased with everything. It def calmed my nerves.

Jennifer and Waiting, great numbers!!! Let us know if you need to vent during the 2WW we are here for you :)

Thanks Mags! Congrats on ultrasound! I will get to go to doc to test on the 16th! 13 days to go! Doesn't seem like that many but it does at the same time!

Only 42 hours till I get to see my lil nugget :)

Hi ladies!
I just had my first ultrasound. I am exactly 6 weeks along and only 1 little bean :) I saw the little heartbeat at 114BPM and the doctors are very pleased with everything. It def calmed my nerves.

Yay Mags! I can't wait to hear all the other good news during your baby journey!

hi! I have read through all 50 pages! Yikes a lot in a month :) Bit about me.. I am now 33 years old and my amazing handsome husband/best friend is 29. I have a 15 year old daughter from a previous relationship, my husband does not have any children. My husband and I are trying for our first baby together. WISH US LUCK! We have had 2 miscarriages, one in 2009 and one in 2011. 2009 pregnancy was completely accidental but never the less we were overly joyed. 2011 was planned but was not a successful one. After that we decided to wait a couple years and try again and here we are :)We tried from November 2012 to May of 2013, took a break and enjoyed our summer. Started again in December 2013. My husband had a SA done in February and we found out his Morphology is only 3%! I also have a Single MTHFR mutation and husband has double. (C677T) We changed our vitamins and that has helped ease my concerns about that! Well 12 very long months have passed and after every test known to man kind I found out that I am fine, and DH is great other than poor morphology. We decided to give it a year of trying again naturally and we did, no BFPs. All BFNs. Well I never actually got BFNs cause I do not test, not ever! I start like clock work. Never a day late. If I ever am, I will test then. So anyways, January 2015 would have been our first IUI but due to scheduling issues we just did a round of Clomid and tried ourselves. NO LUCK! February however was our first IUI Cycle. NO LUCK!

Cycles under RE:
Cycle 1: CD1- 01/12/15 100mg Clomid CD3-7, HCG Trigger CD10, ovulated CD12. Natural Cycle - BFN

Cycle 2: CD1- 02/07/15 100mg Clomid CD3-7, HCG Trigger CD11, ovulated CD13. IUI #1 - BFN

Cycle 2 is my current cycle. Although I will start tomorrow. My temp plummets the day before I start, needless to say I checked this morning and it did :-(

I had another scan today. I was cramping and had diarrhea (tmi sorry) for a few hours. Dr said I was dehydrated. And sent me for a scan because his us tech had already left. Scan cost only $30. Baby looks good HB 140. She didn't do a vaginal because she knew I was having tummy issues. I go tomorrow to my RE for my regularly scheduled US.
Today is my moms birthday and she wants me to take her to get a new vacuum cleaner lol. I will update after tomorrow's scan

Xo-sorry you have had the rough road we've had. Good luck on iui#2! How many follicles did you have last time?

Welcome xo!

I'm like you, I didn't use to test. I like doing OPKs but HPTs make me sad when they're negative.

I was wondering what blood work you got done for the diagnosis you have? My RE did many tests but just said every thing was fine with out much explanation.

Welcome xo!
Sugar if you know the tests you've had i can possibly tell you more to try. The mthfr is a simple blood test. I have had 5 mc back to back so I have had pretty much every test out there

I had two follicles, both over 20mm this cycle. One on each side. First month I only had one. Debating on trying Femara, I hear a lot of positive things about it working when Clomid doesn't. With over 30mil motile this cycle I was sure we were going to get lucky :-(

@Sugar, they took over 20 vials of blood and tested me for everything. Genetic, Chromosome, Immune System, DNA Fragmentation, etc.... Literally if there was a test for it, they ran it! They also have what is called a "Miscarriage Panel" that they did as well. I had them give me a copy of my results for everything for my records.

Xo- I went from clomid to femera and had less luck. But everyone is different. I'm back to clomid now. My doc says best results is to go with clomid plus injections. But increase chance of multiples! We may go that route next month not sure. The doc said it could have 35% success. Vs. 30% on just clomid. I don't understand how people says it only takes one sperm...and one egg...because I have 10 eggs this cycle and 35 million sperm and I bet that one sperm won't meet it!

Yea I think I am going to stick it out a couple more rounds. So far I haven't really had any side effects from it other than hot flashes. Lining is still nice and thick, no cysts, etc.. Hell I even stay pretty "not dry" down there.. Lol

woohoo guess what? I called to see how my LH looked the day oh my IUI to see when I would have ovulated..they said I was surging that day so it was perfect timing! Hollerr

XO welcome!! Our plan is that if we don't get a BFP this cycle (second round of Clomid and IUI) we are going to injectables. I feel like Clomid does nothing for me since I only have 1 follie all the dang time

Jennifer- Great news! This mornings temp made fertility friend app changed my ovulation day to day of iui too! Worried over nothing

Excited for you ladies tww.

Had another US with my RE today and all is good. He will see me again at 9 weeks then I'm officially released to my OB

I'm 7 weeks today. Scan yesterday went well. Baby still on board and a strong heart beat. I've been released to my ob. My first appt is Tuesday. At 7+4. I will request a scan at 9 and probably 12 weeks.

@Jennifer, I wish my Dr would let me move to injectables that fast! I think he will after three or five failed rounds of IUI which we have only done one so far.

@Jena and Florida! Congrats :) Glad everything is going great!

@Waiting, glad FF has ovulation the same day :)

Still no AF for me.. Temp was actually at 97.7 this morning. Not stressing too much, I hear Clomid causes delayed periods. If temp is still up and no AF by Sunday I will call the Dr. I just want to hurry up and start a new cycle, unless for some wild miracle I am pregnant even though I got a BFN at 11DPO and have ZERO symptoms!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->