Trying Clomid and IUI in January and Excited and Nervous. Anyone else?

Jen- good luck testing tomorrow! ! I think I might Saturday if not def. Sunday bc my appointment is monday

I was just thinking about you!! My appointment is Monday as well!! ugh I'm thinking about pushing testing back until Saturday because I dont want to see a false positive from the trigger. I though you were going to test today, love?

I know I chickened out..I just can't see another negative. ..ugh

I feel you, love! I bought a pack today and now I just have to figure out when to use them!

Guess 10 follicules doesn't equal success iui#2 failed. Negative today on dpiui11 migraine today which I always get and temp drop...should get af in a few days...we will do iui number 3 but this is the end of our road. We are done after this....

Guess 10 follicules doesn't equal success iui#2 failed. Negative today on dpiui11 migraine today which I always get and temp drop...should get af in a few days...we will do iui number 3 but this is the end of our road. We are done after this....

I caved today too and got a negative....hugs girl! I'm crampy too so I'm sure AF is on her way..

We're still early though so who knowsssss... Good thing is we meet Monday to talk about injectables

I caved today too and got a negative....hugs girl! I'm crampy too so I'm sure AF is on her way..

We're still early though so who knowsssss... Good thing is we meet Monday to talk about injectables

I am sorry Jennifer : ( We will too.. I have a feeling I won't be able to do injectables due to already getting too many follicles on clomid.. which stinks because I hear that injectables are usually your best hope for IUI... still can't believe there is nothing wrong with me or my hubby and we can't get pregnant... just blows my mind haha Oh well we will try iui#3 and we have already started our adoption process... It will be nice to just close the door on infertility after next month if need be and do it with no regrets... (We won't do IVF, too expensive, unless we get picked to do egg sharing)

Sorry girls...and there is mini ivf. It's alot cheaper if yall have to take that route *prayers*

Jena- what's a mini ivf. And how much? Our doc quoted us for ivf for 10000

Mini ivf is minimal stimulation and most doctors won't implant more than 2 or 3 fertilized eggs. It runs around 5k. Idk where you are located but call around to other clinics. There's a place in Orlando that costs 4400 plus meds. If you apply for compassionate care it saves alot.

Hey guys,

So sorry I've been so MIA. I think I mentioned that work warned me against going online during business hours because "they" monitor us. But there's only 7 minutes left in the workday, so who cares.

But I've either been sick or sleeping. I feel like that's my whole life now. Although it is starting to get better. Had another US and all is good. Got to hear the heartbeat, which was very cool.

I'm so sorry IUI hasn't worked for you guys yet. I read about someone who got PG on like their 7th IUI cycle. Not that I'm promoting doing it that long. I can't imagine how hard it is to be down this route without success yet. Hugs and thoughts (and crossed fingers) it works out for you guys soon.

Hope everyone else is doing well. I'll be on vacation next week so maybe I will resort to doing things on my mobile...although it's a killer on my eyesight!

How did your beta go today Waiting?

oh negative.. I shouldn't have been surprised... but I was .. and cried at the doctors office so didn't get all my questions answered... Doc gave me cell phone number to call with questions. Talked about taking a break because he saw how emotionally hard this was for me this month... of course he would love for me to go straight to IVF because of best chances.. but he isn't the one paying 10,000.. and I just can't stand that there is nothing wrong with either one of us and all of a sudden we are paying 10,000 to have a baby.

I think I am going to go ahead and do this next IUI as long as I don't have an cysts from baseline ultrasound because my next IUI will fall on my spring break (I am a teacher) and I can't pass up not having to take personal days for this. Also, this is my last IUI and I would like to just get it over with and know that I did my best. We have started application for adoption and I have put my application for egg donor sharing. So we will see. Took the day off work just to recover emotionally. This one hit hard.

How about yours? (It is okay if positive, I would like to hear some good news!)

Last appointment with my RE went great. Measuring 8w3d and HB176. Dr says less that 5% chance of miscarriage at this point. I will post sono pics tomorrow

Well today is the furthest I've made it in pregnancy. Well at least it's a start having miscarriages. My next scan is a week and a half away I'll be 10 weeks so try to stay calm until then. Hope everyone else is doing okay.

Imsorry ur so down waiting, hugs to u.

Im just back from iui, doc had strong talk about me going on meds again or if I do he keeps pushing doner ; (.which oh doesnt want too.

Here's my little nugget :)

Attachments

• sono.jpg
    sono.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 3
  • sono1.jpg
    sono1.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 1
Jena your nugget put a smile on my face!

Yesterday was.....okay... I got the Okay for injectables but my insurance only covers it with a few months of timed intercourse THEN they will okay it for IUI..so with that said I'm on a hiatus with IUI which makes me incredibly bummed.

As a side note I am so happy with my insurance right now lol... $6500 in medication and I only had to pay 20 bucks

So sorry Jen :/ lucky about insurance though! Mine will not cover 1 penny!

Wow that's great with your insurance! Try Softcups while waiting for the IUI. So many same sex ladies on this site swear by them. That's what has me using them while saving for IVF.

Well went to doctor today for baseline ultrasound on cd2 and I have a large cyst from clomid... blah.. So will be taking medication for 2 weeks and will go back to see him to make sure it is gone before IUI # 3, kind of a blessing for a 2 week break since I wasn't going to give myself one. Also we have decided to use injections this last IUI. Not sure what medication it is but they are shots for 5-10 days before ovulation, I know some of you did these. Does anyone remember if there was an exact time to give yourself these like the trigger shot had to be like 10pm for me. Are these the same? Thanks!

first time I used injectable was twice a day for ten days, my second month once a day for eight the trigger I had to take 36hours before my iui

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->