Trying Clomid and IUI in January and Excited and Nervous. Anyone else?

No I haven't.. I think I might in the morning if my temp is still up. I just hope it isn't a cyst, I read that if you get cysts from Clomid then it will keep your temps up and delay your period.. Just odd my temp went back up.

@Jennifer, I wish my Dr would let me move to injectables that fast! I think he will after three or five failed rounds of IUI which we have only done one so far.

@Jena and Florida! Congrats :) Glad everything is going great!

@Waiting, glad FF has ovulation the same day :)

Still no AF for me.. Temp was actually at 97.7 this morning. Not stressing too much, I hear Clomid causes delayed periods. If temp is still up and no AF by Sunday I will call the Dr. I just want to hurry up and start a new cycle, unless for some wild miracle I am pregnant even though I got a BFN at 11DPO and have ZERO symptoms!!

The only reason they are letting me is because I have a history with recurrent miscarriages and my uterus isnt perfect so I may have trouble implanting..not really sure how that correlates with Clomid but whatever lol

xo- test yet?

Jennifer- when are you testing?

Yeaa I decided to test next Friday!! I'm going to buy a cheapo test today to see if my trigger is still there soon though.. I do NOTTT want to go through what I did last month.

When will you test?

Usually I don't test...but this month I actually order 5 day sooner pack of 3 test. Usually I don't like to spend all that money on disappointment, but I thought it would be great if I could learn I was pregnant early this month! I was thinking about testing 10dpo, which is Thursday? What do you girls think? Hold off or is that soon enough? Usually lp is 14/15 days for me. Doc appointment is March 16. I'm counting down the days, Trying to not get my hopes up, but afraid they are already up and scared to death if this doesn't work, I really....don't want to do another iui....

Usually I don't test...but this month I actually order 5 day sooner pack of 3 test. Usually I don't like to spend all that money on disappointment, but I thought it would be great if I could learn I was pregnant early this month! I was thinking about testing 10dpo, which is Thursday? What do you girls think? Hold off or is that soon enough? Usually lp is 14/15 days for me. Doc appointment is March 16. I'm counting down the days, Trying to not get my hopes up, but afraid they are already up and scared to death if this doesn't work, I really....don't want to do another iui....

10dpo still might be early but who am I kidding I'm doing it 11dpo lol. Did you test your trigger out?

no I;ve never tested trigger out, let me know when yours is tested out!

I started Saturday and got my Femara called in this morning and I go in on the 16th for my CD10 testing.. It's our anniversary that day so I am praying for AMAZING news, hoping for a couple follicles.

Hello ladies! Sorry I have been MIA for a while, work is keeping me really busy. I am loving this warm up in Chicago though! We really needed it.

How are the 2WW's going? How is everyone feeling?

I have another US tomorrow, I will be 7 weeks. I always get so nervous but also excited the day before.

I'm starting to debate myself on when to test. Maybe you ladies can help me out with a pros and cons list. I can test early 10dpo or just wait for missed AF. I had been waiting. I've only used 1 hpt since we've started trying.

What would you ladies say are the benefits of testing early?

Hope every one is managing the TWW okay.

If you need to take meds to help sustain pregnancy then test early. If not don't stress yourself

I hate the 2ww!! On 8 dpo. Very emotional and feel like I have been hit by a truck from progesterone. ..just not feeling like iui #2 is going to work. Sorry for being such a downer. I just don't know if I can do another iui...

I hate the 2ww!! On 8 dpo. Very emotional and feel like I have been hit by a truck from progesterone. ..just not feeling like iui #2 is going to work. Sorry for being such a downer. I just don't know if I can do another iui...

I'm sorry your having a hard time Waiting, don't lose hope. You are strong and can handle it. Whatever it takes to get that baby just keep your head up!!

I'm starting to debate myself on when to test. Maybe you ladies can help me out with a pros and cons list. I can test early 10dpo or just wait for missed AF. I had been waiting. I've only used 1 hpt since we've started trying.

What would you ladies say are the benefits of testing early?

Hope every one is managing the TWW okay.

Pro would obviously be knowing early and not stressing yourself out.

Just do what you feel is right for yourself. If you think can wait until your beta test then do it but if you can't then we won't judge you :)

Jen- good luck testing tomorrow! ! I think I might Saturday if not def. Sunday bc my appointment is monday

Jen- good luck testing tomorrow! ! I think I might Saturday if not def. Sunday bc my appointment is monday

I was just thinking about you!! My appointment is Monday as well!! ugh I'm thinking about pushing testing back until Saturday because I dont want to see a false positive from the trigger. I though you were going to test today, love?

I'm sorry your having a hard time Waiting, don't lose hope. You are strong and can handle it. Whatever it takes to get that baby just keep your head up!!

I completely understand your feeling about the progesterone. It makes me so sleepy and crampy. I'm not on suppositories right now but I read an increased number of eggs during ovulation leads to more in our system.

I just got 21day back and it was 15.1. OB was pleased but I don't think it's high enough.

I was just thinking about you!! My appointment is Monday as well!! ugh I'm thinking about pushing testing back until Saturday because I dont want to see a false positive from the trigger. I though you were going to test today, love?

I know I chickened out..I just can't see another negative. ..ugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->