• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Trying for #1, anyone is welcome!

Nix - Thanks, now super close to AF, I will test after 9th. Any updates?

Lee- I am 29. Hope is all I have. I know I should not count myself out before af arrives, but I have no symptoms at all today. I feel fine, just slightly tired. But that is probably I am working hard after the vacation I took. How do you feel today?

Die - Isn't spotting supposed to be a symptom? Until af in full force, I don't think you are out. At least that's what I am telling myself :winkwink: Glad to see you are staying positive. Keep updating.

I would have had a mental breakdown by now if I had to go through this alone. I am really thankful to you ladies! :hugs:

Nix - Thanks, now super close to AF, I will test after 9th. Any updates?

Lee- I am 29. Hope is all I have. I know I should not count myself out before af arrives, but I have no symptoms at all today. I feel fine, just slightly tired. But that is probably I am working hard after the vacation I took. How do you feel today?

Die - Isn't spotting supposed to be a symptom? Until af in full force, I don't think you are out. At least that's what I am telling myself :winkwink: Glad to see you are staying positive. Keep updating.

I would have had a mental breakdown by now if I had to go through this alone. I am really thankful to you ladies! :hugs:

You're still young :) thanks for asking, today I still have sore nips and constant light cramping. I actually just went to the bathroom 30 min ago and had a glob of sticky EWCM when I wiped. I'm now researching like a maniac and it looks to be a decent sign. Also, when I checked my CP after that it felt like my vaginal walls were closing in and my vagina was like... swollen? My husband will like that tonight LOL but I don't recall ever feeling that. How are you feeling?

Lee - Great that you got a positive symptom!! I feel fine today, no symptom at all. I had light cramping yesterday. I do get CM when I wipe, but its more MW than EW. So I guess this doesn't count.

Actually the more I'm reading, milky white is better than egg white so that should be good for you as well. Or some sites say both, but it's so damn confusing lolol

Ok so this is weird... I had that big glob of EWCM but I just went to check my CP in the bathroom and around my cervix I just has slight milky white CM. I have to go google again LOL

I know exactly how you feel! I have started to get excessive saliva, then I started googling why this may happen, and read that this is a good sign but it's body's way of preventing nausea. After reading that within 5 min, I had such terrible gag feeling, I had to run from my cubicle to stop making a show in front of others :blush: Now I am almost certain its all in my head :haha:

Hi everyone! I’m 31 and ttc #1 for 2 years. I think I have had every pregnancy symptom without ever being pregnant. I had one very light positive test last year, maybe a chemical, I don’t know. AF was 5 days later than normal. I believe I am 5dpo today. Not much for symptoms so far. Some mild cramps a couple times and some whitish ewcm a couple days ago. Good luck everyone!

Okay so new update, I have this strange burning sensation in my legs, specially in my calf and feet. Anyone else had/have this?

Hi everyone! I’m 31 and ttc #1 for 2 years. I think I have had every pregnancy symptom without ever being pregnant. I had one very light positive test last year, maybe a chemical, I don’t know. AF was 5 days later than normal. I believe I am 5dpo today. Not much for symptoms so far. Some mild cramps a couple times and some whitish ewcm a couple days ago. Good luck everyone!

Hi Zoey! glad you joined us :hugs: You are almost halfway then, so keep updating what happens next, fx for you!

Morning ladies, happy Friday!

Not much to report here, 9 dpo today. Af usually arrives on 12-13 dpo. My boobs are sore but that is normal for me at this point in my cycle

I’m now at cycle day 22 and when I went to take a test with fmu (bfn) I had some bleeding. Hoping it’s IB and not AF. Not really cramping yet like with AF and CP is still high.

Well Af definitely got me yesterday :( With hardly any cramps either which I honestly can’t even be mad at .. so why am I so mad that it had to be a complete 180 from most cycles which cramps got me dying on Cd1! Mental note for sure that maybe when I finally get a bfp I really just won’t know cause symptoms will be so much like Af or maybe they’ll be things I’ve never experienced in my life and it’s that Ah-Ha moment :) Either way Cd2 here and I’m going to enjoy my work free weekend and do my research on what I’m going to try differently this cycle. Has anybody tried Vitex? Just googling or searching the forums for vitex and TTC I see so many success stories & im SUPER interested and think it’s worth a shot! Anybody know anything about it or have tried it themselves? Hope you all are having a good Friday & will have a good weekend with lots of baby making or symptom spotting ;) I will be spending time with my nephews and watching my other half do a side job, aka relaxing with the witch haha. Any big plans for you girls?

Sorry to hear :( AF came for me as well today, but I'm still so confused because my cervix is so high up... and it's a week early for AF, but I did screw my cycle up this month because I stopped my BCP after week 1. Oh well :( :nope:

Well Af definitely got me yesterday :( With hardly any cramps either which I honestly can’t even be mad at .. so why am I so mad that it had to be a complete 180 from most cycles which cramps got me dying on Cd1! Mental note for sure that maybe when I finally get a bfp I really just won’t know cause symptoms will be so much like Af or maybe they’ll be things I’ve never experienced in my life and it’s that Ah-Ha moment :) Either way Cd2 here and I’m going to enjoy my work free weekend and do my research on what I’m going to try differently this cycle. Has anybody tried Vitex? Just googling or searching the forums for vitex and TTC I see so many success stories & im SUPER interested and think it’s worth a shot! Anybody know anything about it or have tried it themselves? Hope you all are having a good Friday & will have a good weekend with lots of baby making or symptom spotting ;) I will be spending time with my nephews and watching my other half do a side job, aka relaxing with the witch haha. Any big plans for you girls?

Sorry to hear :( AF came for me as well today, but I'm still so confused because my cervix is so high up... and it's a week early for AF, but I did screw my cycle up this month because I stopped my BCP after week 1. Oh well :( :nope:

Sorry af got you. After bcp this will be your withdraw bleed. The next is your real AF. I came off bcp in July and my cycles have only just settled down into a common pattern. My first few were 25 day cycles, now they are 26/27 day. Hope you level soon

Ah I know what you mean. Mine were so crampy a few months ago, I HAD to have a hot water bottle to hand. Now I barely cramp at al. I’m really not complaining about it, it’s a god send.

I’ve been thinking about trying vitex/Angus cactus as well. Think I’m going to try it next cycle if this one is unsuccessful

:witch:has arrived for me as well, cramping since morning, light bleeding when I wipe. Now waiting for it to hit in full force. I am so down right now, even though the cramp is not half as bad as I usually have, I called off work today. :cry:

Die, Lee - I am so sorry. Hope we get better luck in our next cycles..

Nix - I have everything crossed for you!

Nix - That's what I have been thinking because ever since a few days after getting off BCP I have had sore boobs and cramps.

Die - I don't temp, but I have been thinking of starting. Just curious to say how it changes through the cycle.

Lady - Sorry to hear as well.

FX for all :)

This is only my 2nd time temping. I find it quite a chore, but I’m going to keep. Just took my bra off to get in the bath and yowzers. Super heavy sore boobs alert, felt like falling bricks!

I get new/different symptoms EVERY month. My body likes to throw something new in there. I have horrendous dry skin as well.

I have 3/4 days left of this “am I/aren’t I?!” Game. I feel so much more relaxed leading up to ovulation. I use temping and opks for ovulation. I’ve never had EWCM. When I was on bcp I used to get it all the time. I’m going to start using conception lubes and things soon I think

I had EWCM yesterday and then AF today. I think I also had EWCM randomly on the pills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"