• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Trying for #1, anyone is welcome!

Canadian - That's so cool, I didn't know about that. Also have fun on Tuesday! Are you planning on testing before seeing your GYN? Sending lots of :dust: on your way ..

Nix - Everything crossed for you that :witch: does not arrive! keep updating hun.

I called my doctor to see me today, but did not get an appointment. apparently what I am having could be quite normal, they want me to take hpt first, and will only give me an appointment if I get positive. So that goes for my answer, disappointed with their behavior actually. Nurse wanted me to wait for couple of days more, in case af shows her face after the spotting.

Canadian - That's so cool, I didn't know about that. Also have fun on Tuesday! Are you planning on testing before seeing your GYN? Sending lots of :dust: on your way ..

Nix - Everything crossed for you that :witch: does not arrive! keep updating hun.

I called my doctor to see me today, but did not get an appointment. apparently what I am having could be quite normal, they want me to take hpt first, and will only give me an appointment if I get positive. So that goes for my answer, disappointed with their behavior actually. Nurse wanted me to wait for couple of days more, in case af shows her face after the spotting.

I will do.

Hope you just have spotting and not full blown AF. Sometimes spotting is mistaken as AF when it’s not. It could be a good sign. Got my fingers crossed for you

Hope everybody had a good Monday! I for one got no sleep last night so I’m currently curled up on my couch after work :) Going to relax until my TWW now but I DID temp this morning! Hoping I can get that done at the same time every morning.. so tired and just some spotting left. Hope tomorrow there’s not even a trace of that complete betrayal :winkwink:

Good luck ladies! I’m expexting af by tomorrow or Wednesday. Starting to feel cramping like af is on the way. My only “symptom” is I DONT have sore boobs. I always do by now. Weird, I think my body is trying to trick me 😂

I kept waking up last night because of cramping. But I not sure if I was cramping, or whether I was dreaming I was. Really strange.

Zoey- FX that no sore boobs is your symptom! Hopefully you’ll get that bfp! Are you waiting for af to test? I always get sore boobs pre af too. This cycle I *almost* convinced myself I could be pregnant because only my right boob was sore hahah. It took about 1.5 weeks for the left one to catch up though. And even now af ended basically yesterday my boobs are STILL sore! I feel like I can’t trust anything anymore :dohh: BUT if I had NO sore boobs at all whatsoever I’d most likely be POAS! That seems like a lucky sign to me <3 Hang in there girl! Good luck!

Nix- praying they were just nightmares!! Hope the real world cramps stay away! Although it’s usually a good sign to have some af cramping before you get that bfp soo I hate to say that completely :) Fx for you girl! <3

I’m only getting light cramping now. I normally have pink tinged cm the day before AF. Non as yet.

All this waiting it driving me nuts. I’m off to gym.

Hiiiiiii I'm still lurking. So of course my fertile days are next Mon-Wed but I will only be able to have sex with DH that Mon if even... cuz we were be away, but i come home monday and he stays up the rest of the week.

Well I’m officially ‘late’. AF didnt arrive today. Going to buy a test in the morning

Lady probably not, been TTC for almost 2 years with not one positive ever! So at this point I don't want to waste the money on a test unless I need to. Like if I will visit family and want clear conscience about drinking and such. Besides I find that just expecting that I'm not pregnant every time helps with the disappointment. Hope you all have a much more promising TWW and you get the BFP's you deserve!

Zoey- FX that no sore boobs is your symptom! Hopefully you’ll get that bfp! Are you waiting for af to test? I always get sore boobs pre af too. This cycle I *almost* convinced myself I could be pregnant because only my right boob was sore hahah. It took about 1.5 weeks for the left one to catch up though. And even now af ended basically yesterday my boobs are STILL sore! I feel like I can’t trust anything anymore :dohh: BUT if I had NO sore boobs at all whatsoever I’d most likely be POAS! That seems like a lucky sign to me <3 Hang in there girl! Good luck!

Nix- praying they were just nightmares!! Hope the real world cramps stay away! Although it’s usually a good sign to have some af cramping before you get that bfp soo I hate to say that completely :) Fx for you girl! <3

I have taken a test every day for the last 3 days, lol. I can’t help myself, someone needs to hide them &#128514;

I’m out. AF got me this morning. Onto cycle #7

Zoey- girl it&#8217;s alright lol. I do the same! I&#8217;m a POAS psycho when I test haha. Any sign of Af? Because that&#8217;s the biggest sign! Good luck on your next test if you decide to <3 Fx that the witch never shows!!

Nix- Sorry girlie!! March WILL be our month!! <3

Zoey- girl it’s alright lol. I do the same! I’m a POAS psycho when I test haha. Any sign of Af? Because that’s the biggest sign! Good luck on your next test if you decide to <3 Fx that the witch never shows!!

Nix- Sorry girlie!! March WILL be our month!! <3
I didn’t take one today, i resisted, lol. No af yet, fingers crossed. I’m on day 26, my cycles range from 22-30 days but they generally land around 26 days most of the time.

Sorry nix, wishing you lots of luck for next month &#128578;

Hi All,
Its my Cycle #1 of Baby #1. I am very new to the subject. Its my 7DPO and just need to cope with others who are in the same boat.
Best wishes to all.

Good luck spring.

Hope everyone had a lovely Valentine’s Day

Well I'm glad I started OPK testing early!! My fertility app says I'm not supposed to be fertile till Mon-Wed and O on Thurs... well I started testing this week just in case and the line is getting darker now. I got my period a week ago today. I'm on CD8.

Attachments

• use this.jpg
    use this.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 7
  • calendar.jpg
    calendar.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 4
Welcome Spring! Good luck girl! Are you feeling anything yet? FX you get your bfp! It happens all the time with couples getting pregnant on their first try :) Unfortunately I wasn’t one of them lol. Cd 9 and won’t Ov till next week but Definitely cheering for you! Do you test early or wait to see if af comes? Aka how bad is your POAS addiction haha. Anyways good luck again & feel free to talk to any of here .. we’re all in the same boat trying for our first <3

Zoey- Eek sorry girl :( Cd 1 sucks balls! I’m telling you guys .. March is the month ;)

Nix- How you doing girl? I had an amazing Valentine’s Day :) :) It was our 8th v-day together and came home to dinner on the table all set up with my gift. Was super sweet! Was glad it was something nice at home cause I was super tired after work. Last year was a legit scavenger hunt (thanks viral Facebook videos) haha. What about you guys? Hope it was good!

Lee- What in the actual hell! That’s crazy I’m Cd9 and FF says Friday the 24th for me too!! I only just ordered my opks this morning and now I’m freaking out about it! Definitely stopping after work and grabbing some from Walmart. I had no plans on even dipping an opk until Tuesday but you just scared me lol. You’re going to O early girl! So glad you tested early & caught it in time! FX because that was lucky for you so hoping this is your lucky cycle <3 Our dates are only one day apart, it’ll be nice to compare things!

:dust: to all of you!

Welcome Spring! Good luck girl! Are you feeling anything yet? FX you get your bfp! It happens all the time with couples getting pregnant on their first try :) Unfortunately I wasn’t one of them lol. Cd 9 and won’t Ov till next week but Definitely cheering for you! Do you test early or wait to see if af comes? Aka how bad is your POAS addiction haha. Anyways good luck again & feel free to talk to any of here .. we’re all in the same boat trying for our first <3

Zoey- Eek sorry girl :( Cd 1 sucks balls! I’m telling you guys .. March is the month ;)

Nix- How you doing girl? I had an amazing Valentine’s Day :) :) It was our 8th v-day together and came home to dinner on the table all set up with my gift. Was super sweet! Was glad it was something nice at home cause I was super tired after work. Last year was a legit scavenger hunt (thanks viral Facebook videos) haha. What about you guys? Hope it was good!

Lee- What in the actual hell! That’s crazy I’m Cd9 and FF says Friday the 24th for me too!! I only just ordered my opks this morning and now I’m freaking out about it! Definitely stopping after work and grabbing some from Walmart. I had no plans on even dipping an opk until Tuesday but you just scared me lol. You’re going to O early girl! So glad you tested early & caught it in time! FX because that was lucky for you so hoping this is your lucky cycle <3 Our dates are only one day apart, it’ll be nice to compare things!

:dust: to all of you!

hahaha didn't mean to scare ya but glad if it ends up helping you see if you O early as well! Isn't that so strange?! I even showed my bff and she's like "But didn't you JUST have your period?" I was like I KNOW wtf?! FX for you as well!! I took a dollar tree test earlier, but maybe my urine was diluted cuz it was lighter than the Wondfo OPK. I'm gonna stick with what the Wondo say because they have been working. I just forgot to bring one to work, so I bought a dollar tree test during lunch haha. It WILL be interesting to compare notes being 1 day apart!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"