• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Trying for #1, anyone is welcome!

Af still didn't hit me with full flow. I get brownish blood only when I wipe, now last time I checked it turned mucus-y. Why is my body being so cruel to me?? :( I wish just to get it over with ..

Die - Thanks for the positive vibe :hugs: Actually, it is so abnormal for me. Normally after I start getting cramps, light bleeding starts within few minutes, then within a hour or two :witch: comes with full force. So this one is not something I ever had. But I don't think it is anything good though (what if its ectopic :nope:), this cycle is not for me. May be my body is behaving weird because I'm trying :cry: Why is this happening to us, aren't we already on enough of an emotional roller coaster!! It's so hard to stay positive at this moment.

Hey ladies,

My god am I in a super shitty mood today. I cannot get my head out of my ass!! Ugh. I’ve been a bit crampy today and had a very slight temp dip.

I want to get this cycle done already. I’m having a glass of wine tonight or maybe 2. Sometimes we just have to relax and put TTC to the back of our minds.

Die - You are so kind ... :hugs: Thanks. You are right about the ectopic, I still don't have any pain like that, hopefully it stays that way! Its great to see you are staying so positive .. and how you feel about your guy, I believe both of you'll be great parents :flower: I am going to have everything crossed for your next cycle :thumbup:

Lee - I don't know what this is I am having, but thanks for the positive vibe :hugs: How are you tonight (or tomorrow, in case I am too late to ask :blush:)?

Nix - Sorry that you had a bad day, you are absolutely right, we need to relax a bit. I kept myself fully busy today, just to stop worrying so much. Honestly I believe it helped. Hopefully you are having a better time tonight :winkwink:

So ladies, sorry for not replying the whole day. I kept myself busy today with cooking, and other chores. It helped a lot, I feel fine today, really fine, no symptoms lol. I don't really have any changes today, still brown discharge when I wipe (sorry for tmi). No full force af. I am going to call my doctor on Monday just to have a peace of mind, that whatever I am having is okay, or if they want me for an appointment. So that's that. Let me know how you all are feeling ..

So update here, been dealing with a UTI for like 4 days finally got antibiotics 2 days now. They are pregnancy friendly, but I think I am o' ing now or did earlier, the past week has been nothing but milkly EWCM and CRAZY horny! Not giving it much hope thought cause ya know UTI and antibiotics...ugh man my luck!

Morning ladies,

I’m feeling happier again today. I only had half of the glass of wine and went to bed early. I feel good for it.

11DPO today, my temp rose slightly and my boobs are still killing me. Oh joy. AF due in 2 days, just in time for Valentine’s Day grrr. I think she will arrive. Although we did BD EVERY day of my fertile week, I don’t think SO did his business. I’m secretly hoping at least one spermie made a break for it. Here’s to hoping.

Morning :) Af was super light yesterday like only enough for a panty liner and today I’ve had just a little spotting. Apparently my cycles have become super light and easy! Can’t and won’t be mad at that. BUT.. usually the day Af starts my sore boobs will almost instantly disappear. Well they’ve stayed around and even though I woke up with no fresh bleeding, sitting up was torture my bbs hurt so bad. I basically traded cramps and heavy flow for the sore boobs all through the :witch: ‘s presence & it’s even looking like after :growlmad: but hey I’m sure next cycle will be different! Here’s to hoping she never even makes it there because we have made little beans!!

Nix- glad you are feeling better! I usually love my wine, but right now I STILL have two bottles in the fridge :shrug: I just haven’t felt like drinking lately. That’s all it takes is that one sperm to go in and go hard haha! Keeing everything crossed your temp stays up and Af stays away!! <3

Canadian- Damn that UTI trying to ruin your plans!! Do you use opks? I wonder if the antibiotics would interfere with them .. ugh Idk definitely praying for you girl! Wouldn’t be the first time a woman had gotten pregnant like that , FX you can be one of them!! <3

Lady- not having her full force is such a good sign!! Do you think you’ll test or just wait for your Dr? Oh man I’m exited for you! FX :happydance: I’m also doing a big house cleaning today, hoping I’ll feel more relaxed next week coming home from work. Hope your doctor can help ease your mind, I know that’s not fun at all. Keep us updated <3

:hugs: to you ladies! I had a good weekend and believe I’m going to buy vitex and try that. I know it takes a couple months but hey I might need it :( Also will try to start temping. But for me that’s the hardest part because I NEVER seem to remember when I wake up! I leave it right by my bedside table but I have a really hard time waking up in the morning. Have actually slept through multiple phone alarms and was hours late. Oops! Not a morning person at all :coffee: So when I wake up I usually jump out of bed to turn the alarm off. Never seems to be a slow waking and laying still for me long enough to temp or even remember. Thinking I’ll start setting Alexa to go off first and remind me to temp. I can yell “Alexa stop” from my bedroom and not even have to move :) I’ll be trying tomorrow!

Good luck girls && I hope you all enjoy this Sunday (weather is super shitty here) but I’m doing a super deep house clean so I’ll be inside with pandora jamming :happydance:

Ha I know what you mean, I am NOT a morning person either. I rely on my SO to wake me up for work most days. I’m a lazy one.

Have you tested at all. If your AF is that light it could be a good sign?

Nix- you are BLESSED! Girl if I&#8217;m not the one to actually get up, my SO would sleep right through the alarms with me lol. He actually likes to wake up early as hell like 5 am and go sit out on the couch and watch the news .. but pass back out. Almost every morning I find him sleeping on the couch ( sitting up none the less) and snoring right though every alarm in the house going off haha. It&#8217;s rough but I love the certainty to temping and I know it&#8217;ll 100% help us so lm actually really exited to start!

Ha ha ha your man sounds just like me, I could sleep standing up sometimes.

I sometimes wonder how I manage without my human alarm.

Canadian - All we need is one sticky bean, this cycle might be it for you. Fx for you girl, so looking forward to your updates.

Die - I was thinking the same as Nix, if your af is lighter than usual, that could be a good sign, right? Do you think you would test just in case? I will wait for my doctor, I will really feel better knowing everything is okay. Thanks for your thoughts ..

Nix - Glad that you are feeling better today, hope you had a great Sunday! Prayers that af stays the hell out, and you have the best valentines day ever :happydance:

As for me, today my update is I feel like it's almost like the end of af or whatever it was. I will be just happy if it ends :happydance: It was a relaxing Sunday for me, and the weather is okay I guess, at least no snow. But wish the winter was over already, last year we didn't have any snow in Feb. I miss warm and sunny weather ..

Honestly even though it was much lighter and as crazy as I feel like being and hoping it was something else. It was just TOO af-y haha. And even though I had nothing going on this morning it did pick up for about an hour today and then tailored off to spotting again. Sure it’s just what it is this time... ridiculous that’s what haha. :devil: But it could always be worse so I’ll take it! I can’t believe it could even be snowing anywhere in the world right now when it is SOOO disgustingly hot down here! Florida is going to kick my ass this summer & I’m not looking forward to it since it’s starting so early :( Looking forward to the work week to take my mind off of the fail this cycle and will instead be wishing I was already Ov’ing again! So, not so much off my mind but just redirected! :thumbup: Good luck girls with your Monday mornings! Hope everybody is ready for their :coffee:!

Honestly even though it was much lighter and as crazy as I feel like being and hoping it was something else. It was just TOO af-y haha. And even though I had nothing going on this morning it did pick up for about an hour today and then tailored off to spotting again. Sure it’s just what it is this time... ridiculous that’s what haha. :devil: But it could always be worse so I’ll take it! I can’t believe it could even be snowing anywhere in the world right now when it is SOOO disgustingly hot down here! Florida is going to kick my ass this summer & I’m not looking forward to it since it’s starting so early :( Looking forward to the work week to take my mind off of the fail this cycle and will instead be wishing I was already Ov’ing again! So, not so much off my mind but just redirected! :thumbup: Good luck girls with your Monday mornings! Hope everybody is ready for their :coffee:!

Fx for your next cycle then dear :hugs: About the weather, I am from midwest, and its still snowing.. Thinking we are in the same country, wishing for opposite weather, lol. I am so ready for tomorrow, had a good weekend, some busy time is all I need right now :cool::coffee:

It’s cold here too. I just got up at 6am so I could have a cuppa with him before he went to work. It’s frosty outside. Im back in bed now as I don’t start work today until 2pm. One day on the late shift, then I have the rest of the week off. I need it.

Have a great Monday everyone

Thanks lady! I hope you get the answers your looking for today at the doctor's. Currently I'm thinking I am in the TWW now, no more EWCM and not horny anymore. Everything is dried up and the nausea from the antibiotics are driving me nuts! Personally can't wait for Tuesday, Punszki day! I need to put on the weight, waaay too skinny right now. Also, got my first appointment to see GYN Feb 28, hoping leap year gives me some good luck...did I mention I am 1/4 Irish and 1/4 Scottish? With German and polish of course...

Tested today and it was BFN. Clutching at straws here. AF due tomorrow, temp rose today and still have Uber sore boobs.

Also suuuuper tired I think from the antibiotics, been sleeping all day and having so much nausea...man I hate being sick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"