Trying for #1, anyone is welcome!

I’m going to go back to the docs when I’m 35 and push harder for it. I can’t really so much whilst I’m still 34!

Just got my CD3 bloods back.

FSH 7.8
LH 5.6

The doc hasn’t commented on the progesterone one yet so have to phone back on Friday. That was done on 10DPO so I’m expecting that to be rubbish.

Everything looks normal which is good news

Hey Nix your FSH levels look good! My doc says anything less than 10 is okay. Ideally you would want to see around 4 or 5. I've done 3 monitored cycles and on day 3 my FSH levels have been 9, 10, & 11 consecutively. So my doc is concerned that my body is having to go in overdrive to push so much FSH to get me to ovulate.

Yes I thought that it should be lower really. But given may age, I’m glad it’s under 10. I think time is ebbing away from us and it’s bloody scary isn’t it?!

Oh my gosh it's been days! Miss you ladies.

Nix - I am happy to hear that everything looks normal. What is your next step?

Dream - Is your doc going to put you on any medication for ovulation?

Lee - Hope you are well!

Zo - Any luck with the naming?

Lady A - How are you feeling?

Well the docs called me yesterday and said that my progesterone was a bit low at 28. It should be over 30. But I did have it done on 10DPO instead of 7DPO. So I have to have that done again to satisfy them.

I think I’m going to ovulate today as my temp plummeted through the floor. We’ve had a very active few days, BDing lots. Missed last night but we’ll give it another go tonight.

Hope everyone is ok

2-3 days late according to the app, but I'm heartbroken because I know it's just a matter of time before she shows. All the usual symptoms and I don't think the sciatica therapy is helping in creating a good enviroment. I keep swinging between forever quitting an one more cycle. However, I've lost all joy in sex now... it's not even pleasurable and I feel like I'm betraying husband because I'm not enjoying it at all. I just want to cry in a ball on the floor of my shower, and let the hot water wash away all the pain.

Awww moose, you sound so down. Maybe a couple of months of just enjoying each other is what is needed. Just have sex as and when you want to. I know that’s hard because as soon as you know ovulation is near, the need changes. Hope you feel better about it all soon.

All good here, 31 weeks this week, which is just mad...been breezing through 2nd and 3rd tri till yesterday, when life hit me hard! ...think I was in a bit of an emotional state anyway, which didn't help, but my back was painful, my leg was painful, I had a headache and a sore throat, and I had a definite sudden onset of thrush, which is just delightful! Oh and also on Sunday I was hoovering, and pressed the button on the hoover to make it wind in, it went way quicker than normal, and whacked me across the tendon on the top of the foot, so that hurt too! ...and to top it all off I'm not sleeping either! ...so all in all, not a good day, but I've woken up happier today, and I think I will have a better day. I've got a day off, which I plan to spend mainly cleaning, and sorting, and a midwife check at 2. Counting down the weeks left at work now, I absolutely love my job, but I do get tired and achey by the end of the day!

At the moment, we are still thinking Erin Lindsey Jones, but things could all change yet!

Oh bless you zo. Sounds like one of those days where you just wish you’d stayed in bed. Glad you feel a bit better today. I cant believe that you are 31 weeks already, where did that go?

Canadian -- I am so sorry. Nix might be right, a break to step back and enjoy one another might be good for you and your husband both. I hate to think of the pain you are in and wish we were closer. How does the sciatica therapy work? Can you do counter it with acupuncture or TTC massage?

Nix -- What do they do for low progesterone? And great job on the BD! lol. I have my fingers crossed for you!!!

Zo -- Haha, it sounds like you had a really rough day there! Hopefully it goes better for you this week :) I can't believe it is 31 weeks already.

AFM. 10 weeks tomorrow... there's just a lot of waiting around at this stage lol.

Great to hear from you ladies!

They are doing shock therapy on my hip(s) which it like a mini jackhammer sending shock waves to "break up" scar tissue and blockage while causing minor inflammation. I asked before if is was safe while pregnant and they said probably not for the first trimester and to let them know at all if I thought I might be. Broke my heart to call them today to cancel treatment, and now they think I might be pregnant when I know it will come eventually...

Um...4 days late now...I don't know if I should hope...

Been radiating heat at night, realistic nightmares, and boobs are full and well hot to touch.

Husband has been Moody and I would swear he's the one about to start his period while I'm cool as a cucumber here.

Wth am I to do....

I know I should but I'm afraid to do so cause one way or another the results will end this. I sorta am a tiny bit happy to think I am. But again I have no symptoms so in the end I know I'm not, but it's nice to think I might be.

I did not have symptoms, nothing. 2 days late I even felt like AF was there (and Inhave very mild AF symptoms). It felt like absolutely normal. But I understand the hesitation, too, and I am so nervous for you - I keep checking in between meetings at work to see if you have replied lol.

spotting has started and cramps are coming now full blown....heartbreak city here I come...

Just checking in to say I’m alive lol need to catch up on everything. Tomorrow I’m meeting with a doc at Boston Maternal Fetal Medicine since the IVF doc thinks I’ll be a high risk pregnancy some day. Just a consultation. Next Friday is the IVF doc consultation to discuss me and DH’s test results and see what the next step is. Will check back and write more soon.

CanadianMoose - Grrrrrrrr, so sorry!

LeeMcMee - I hope things go well and you can get a good game plan in place!

AFM - 4 DPO ..................................................................................................

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->