• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trying for #1, anyone is welcome!

Ohhhhhh gotcha! So when are we allowed to say congrats? haha I don't know the timeframe with IUI and all that.

The one month that in having blood tests I think my body goes and ovulates 2/3 days early. I actually had EWCM properly for the first time on Thursday, then had ovulation pain on Saturday (CD11). Supposed to have my bloody test on 7DPO buts it’s now booked for 10DPO! I think I’m going to cancel the bloods this cycle and start again next month. With doing the CD3 first. I also missed a temp on Sunday so I’m not 100% I did ovulate. I’ll see what FF says in a day or two but I suspect my bloods will need to be cancelled. Really annoyed. But stoked that I actually got EWCM. It was just for one day on CD9, but there was LOADS of it

Lee - Thank you! Just trying not to go too crazy and be less TTC obsessed. I'm 9DPO and kinda getting the itch to test, but plan to hold out until Thursday morning (12DPO). I hope your appointment goes well. Maybe you'll have some birthday luck this cycle :)

Nix - Daniel is such a cute name, DH is set on naming our baby boy with a name that starts with 't'. If we end up finding nothing that sounds right for our LO, we may have to relax the conditions. I love ethan, jace, adrian, sadly none of these start with 't'.
Our body has its own mind, doesn't it? It could be frustrating, lets just concentrate on good things.. loads of ewcm is good, and well all it takes is one day, right? :hugs: When will you decide about blood work?

Dream - Haven't heard from you lately, any update??

Moose - I am so sorry dear, :hugs: hope you recover soon.. sending positive vibes for you..

Lee - Those pics are great! I would love to share some bump pics eventually with you ladies.. The dentist appointment is just a general one, recommended by my midwife. You know, since, pregnancy can increase the risk of dental health. Thanks a bunch for your name suggestions, I shared some of these to DH. We are still deciding.. Good luck with your Friday appointment, let us know how it went.. What are your plans for your DHs birthday??

LadyV - Hi! GL this cycle, do share when you start to test..

AFM, it has been pretty uneventful past few days, unless I count that acnes started to show again :cry: Trying to balance everything: healthy meals, work, exercise, proper rest, but I don't think I am succeeding at that :nope: Have my regular doctors appointment next week, that's about it for me I guess.
One of my cousin is also ttcing, this cycle she is 3 days late (2nd IUI), no BFP yet, keeping my fx for her!

Had a bit of spotting and blood today, so tiny like a thumb tack. Think I'm ovulating early. Now my belly and tits are on fire. WTH is going on...

Moose I had the same at CD9. Confused the hell out of me.

Lady - I’m going to have the test on Tuesday. I’ve tested putting a fake temp in ff and it says I ovulated cd13. I’m convinced it was CD11 but the blood test will give me more info

Ok sry if tmi, graphic warning
153554444538160797572.jpg
Ok got a mystery now, this morning after my shower and went to the drugs store for some things I came back home to this. We had sex last night but it didn't hurt and we didn't go too ham so WTH? Also, my breasts were swollen and on fire and my belly was feeling warm. This is a weird one, never have I had rubber cement cm before and that was tinge with blood like this...it was a bitch to wash out!

Hmmm that looks almost IB like. Did you have a Norma AF? I’d be tempted to test to rule it in or out.

I had very light pink spotting on CD9 and 10 but not that much. What CD are you on?

12DPO/IUI - BFN
Happy Birthday to me. (insert sarcastic voice here)

Hmmm that looks almost IB like. Did you have a Norma AF? I’d be tempted to test to rule it in or out.

I had very light pink spotting on CD9 and 10 but not that much. What CD are you on?

Day 13, app says this weekend I'm supposed to O. Still bleeding only it's a bit more and still that glue consistency. Thinking it my be a cyst rupture or something I'm in more pain than usual for Oing but not enough to worry me. Also, been tired as hell, so maybe I'm just Oing hard and early. Thinking you and I have the same O blood nixx, and it was a bit short for a period but heavy 2 days and cramping and liquid as hell. Thanks for the reply.

Dream, I feel ya girl that was me this year...except I had full blown AF near the night of my B-day. Hugs for you girl and fuck AF.

It could very well be a cyst. I hope not though. It propbaby is just ovulation blood, keeping you on your toes. Freaks you out though doesn’t it?!

Just popping past to say hi! I'm reading every post that you guys write, and sending all the positive vibes I can!! ...I have killer back ache this morning, but hopefully it will ease off when I get moving!

Need some opinions from you lovely ladies! ...we've been thinking about names, and have a few firm favourites. (Not many people know these yet) ...so the surname will be Jones, and our favourite first names are Erin, Imogen and Sophie. At the moment I'm swaying towards Erin, but am open to other ideas. It was really hard to get some names together because I have an absolutely huge family, and don't want her to have the same name as someone in my family! I also work in a nursery, so end up linking names with characters there!

We have been struggling with middle name ideas too, but last night oh suggested we use my mums first name, which is Lindsey. How do you think Erin Lindsey Jones sounds? Does it sound funny because they are both two syllables, or am I thinking about this waaaayyy too deeply?!

This is a bit of a way off post, but I thought you may be able to help us make some decisions!!

Zoboe95 - good to hear from you. Out of the 3 I like Erin the best also. However, not really with the Lindsey. If you're going with that middle name (which I really like the idea of naming after you mom) then I think Imogen flows best with it.

AFM I haven't tested since Wednesday my birthday BFN at 12DPO/IUI. I'm pretty sure I'm just waiting for AF at this point. I'm just going to monitor my temp and if it stays high and I get a vibe I'll test again. My next RE appointment is September 6th. If AF is coming she will def be here by there so we can see what's next for us. Originally he said he would try 3 IUIs then recommend we move on to IVF. So I'm bracing for that impact.

Hey everyone, I have to read and catch up but I'm leaving work shortly and wanted to update you guys because I had my first fertility apt today :) I'm feeling better now, PLUS I actually just had spotting BUT I'm not letting myself get excited and I'm acting as if it's an early period just in case. I'm not going through that shit again.

I wont give full blown details cuz I know some of you go to a fertility clinic so you know the deal.

-My period is due next week..
-CD1: Call them to schedule an apt for blood work
-CD3: My blood work, vaginal ultrasound w/ follicle count, urine test, clomid challenge test
-CD5 - CD12: (HSG) Xray of uterus/tubes; (SIS) Saline infusion sonography; diagnostic hysteroscopy; hycosy
-DH will get semen analysis & blood work

-Looks like they think I COULD end up high risk when prego due to my health history, blah. We will see.
-I have to contact Boston Maternal Fetal Medicine since I'm on meds for high cholesterol that I'll need to stop once I'm prego.

Also, I'm not going to get excited over this but AF due in 4 days and just had this... just noting it here just in case. Sorry I don't know how to cover the photo since it's TMI :(

Attachments

• 40464811_256157335236646_368972230853394432_n.jpg
    40464811_256157335236646_368972230853394432_n.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1
Ooo I hope that’s IB Lee. Fingers crossed.

I’m having my bloods done on Tuesday, although I think they will be 2 days late, so I don’t think they’ll be accurate. I’m 7DPO today (I think) my boobs are killing me but I think that’s from lying on a surfboard yesterday.

Zo - I agree with dream on the names. Lovely names all of them.

Hi Ladies!

Lee - That looks very promising! I am so excited that you're finally in your fertility clinic and have started treatments. Why do they figure high risk pregnancy? Is it because of the previous mc? My friend lost her first baby so they considered her high risk but when she did get pregnant again everything sailed along swimmingly. If that's the case don't let it freak you out too much. It's only precautionary.

Dream - I have my fx for you. Are you ok so far?

Zo - I am partial to Erin... But that's my name lol. Erins are very cool people. Erin Lindsey is very pretty but I also like Erin Imogen. What does hubby think?

Canadian - I have heard of bloody O and it seems consistent with that. Could you have popped more than one follicle? Maybe the extra could have made it a bloodier and I definately dont think it would hurt if that was the case. I have never had a cyst, would BD hurt if it was a cyst?

Nix - Surfing! Fun! And I hope that's not why the ladies hurt.

Lady A - How are you feeling?

Lady V - Great to hear from you!

I am sorry if I missed anyone. It does sound like there's a lot going on around here and things are moving and shaking. I have my fx for everyone.

OK so we're at the beach house for the next couple of days. Hubby and I were out in the water and saw my FIL *very* dramatically thrashing and crawling onto the shore a little ways down. Like in a movie where someone makes it to the deserted island and drags themselves ashore, pounding hands into the sand and dragging. My MIL was just walking in behind him. He and my MIL play games and we thought they were playing ship wreck but then my MIL kept looking at his foot and motioning us a pinching sign. So we thought, "crab?
Seriously? C'mon Dad lol". Well. No. Turns out he was stung by a sting ray! He's at the ER now for a tetanus shot, antibiotics and an xray (he is totally fine) and I keep giggling about "they're playing shipwreck". Aw. Poor guy. But he's already ready to get back in the water hahaha.

Hey all, don’t have time to write but apparently I now spot before my periods because AF came today, but now I can get my labs done with the fertility clinic to see what’s up :)

Ha ha Stella, that’s a brill story. Poor FIL that must have been painful.

Lee - I’m sorry AF got you. Hopefully you’ll get some movement soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->