Trying for #1, anyone is welcome!

Lone - I totally understand that feeling; I was kind of detached for the first few weeks like it wasn't real or wouldn't last . I didn't have strong MS or anything either so that didn't help lol (just sudden food aversions but even that didn't bring it home haha). My gut says this is it for you - I can't wait for Dream to see this as she got her BFP in Dec so you two are pretty close together. It will be nice to have a buddy! Poor old Murphy he's in for a shocker haha. Has he had any sense that something's up? I hope you'll post the Clear Blue when hubby gets home with it!

Aysegul - How exciting! Are you tracking at all? When is AF due? I hope it was implantation! FX!!
Thanks! I'm super excited, not had this before even with AF so hoping for a bfp... AF is due 30th I am tracking but I just started two months ago and finding it tricky to remember about taking BBT every morning without getting out of bed to pee LOL I hate 2WW though! X

Hi Lone
The cramps I had woke we me up in the middle of the night and I couldn't go back to sleep .They huuurrrt . If I remember right they were in the stomach, but I was also sure AF was coming because of them. It's part of why I didn't test until 16 or 18 DPO. Then, when I called my doc to start setting up prenatal they had me come in the next day to be safe. In the end, it was in part due to stretching but mostly.... Terrible gas :(. My doc said gas is far more common than people like to admit lol. GasX helped so much and eat bland ubtil it eases up, lay on your left side to help it move along. Unless there is bleeding it is very likely just fine.

Aysegul - FX! The 30th seems so far away even being so close lol. Are you going to test early or wait until AF is late?
Gonna test on Tuesday so one day before AF is due I know by that point I should just wait but after waiting all weekend for the pharmacy to be open (I live in turkey only place you can buy them and they're closed on weekends! ) I don't know if I can! Had a couple people comment on my TMİ photo that it looks like implantation bleeding so lookin hopeful, plus had some wicked awful stomach pains but not my usual PMS symptoms...

Lone - CON-FREAKING-GRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! Wooohooooo!!!!! I know the lack of symptoms can sometimes be discouraging but seriously try not to care. You don't need to be chucking up your breakfast to be preggo and the fact of the matter is you ARE pregnant!! Enjoy every day, every hour, every minute, every second.

Lone - CON-FREAKING-GRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! Wooohooooo!!!!! I know the lack of symptoms can sometimes be discouraging but seriously try not to care. You don't need to be chucking up your breakfast to be preggo and the fact of the matter is you ARE pregnant!! Enjoy every day, every hour, every minute, every second.

And congrats right back at you mate! You're a little bit ahead of me so you'll be my 'what to expect' go-to hahahaha!

Lone - Congratulationssssssssssss!! How come I am always late to the party.. See, you did get your bean at your own pace.. I am so happy for you dear, Murphy is gonna be a big brother..
p.s. I wanna know each and every update!! So please do update, sometimes I just have to lurk and read only, as little Ethan decides he needs all the snuggles he could get, lol.

Gonna test on Tuesday so one day before AF is due I know by that point I should just wait but after waiting all weekend for the pharmacy to be open (I live in turkey only place you can buy them and they're closed on weekends! ) I don't know if I can! Had a couple people comment on my TMİ photo that it looks like implantation bleeding so lookin hopeful, plus had some wicked awful stomach pains but not my usual PMS symptoms...

Hey, good luck for that BFP.. will check in tomorrow to see your update!!

Lady...I too am late to the party, I feel that having an extra little person in our lives makes us late to every party!!

Lone....massive congrats, I hope everything goes as smooth as it can for you! ...the month before I got my bfp I got loads of weird and wacko symptoms, and me and oh were determined that was it...bfn ...the month of bfp, I was sure AF was on her way, so you really cannot tell! Good luck at the doctors, and please keep us all updated, I will try to catch up more often!!

Aysegul, fx for tomorrow, will try to check in and see how it goes!

AFM ...my little squish is now 12 weeks old, and piling on the pounds, you would never believe she was such a tiny baby, she's just over 10lb now!! ...we've been swimming this morning, which is her absolute favourite thing to do in life, and it gives mummy some piece and quiet in the afternoon because it makes her super tired! We are now completely formula fed, because my boobs dried up, but she seems to be thriving on it. At the moment, life is good!

IMG_20190128_130430.jpg

Zo - She is super adorable, I just wanna give her squishy, haha. Great to see you are in a schedule, I hope(!!) I'll get there too once Ethan is 12 weeks as well..

AFM, Ethan is little over 5 weeks, we have his well check up today, but I'm super nervous with the weather we are having this week.. I will let you guys know once we are back..

Screen Shot 2019-01-28 at 11.30.38 AM.png

Lady...I too am late to the party, I feel that having an extra little person in our lives makes us late to every party!!

Lone....massive congrats, I hope everything goes as smooth as it can for you! ...the month before I got my bfp I got loads of weird and wacko symptoms, and me and oh were determined that was it...bfn ...the month of bfp, I was sure AF was on her way, so you really cannot tell! Good luck at the doctors, and please keep us all updated, I will try to catch up more often!!

Aysegul, fx for tomorrow, will try to check in and see how it goes!

AFM ...my little squish is now 12 weeks old, and piling on the pounds, you would never believe she was such a tiny baby, she's just over 10lb now!! ...we've been swimming this morning, which is her absolute favourite thing to do in life, and it gives mummy some piece and quiet in the afternoon because it makes her super tired! We are now completely formula fed, because my boobs dried up, but she seems to be thriving on it. At the moment, life is good!

View attachment 1054173
She is SO adorable!!

Me: wants to eat all the food in the world
Also me: terrified of eating the wrong food, as apparently Dr Google would literally have me on just dry bread and water for 9 months
Also me: Not sure if actually hungry

Two days in and already this is super-fun(!)

Dream - It's so great to see you! How are you feeling? When is your 12 week appt?

Lone - hahahaha. You crack me up! Yeah, it's all a new adventure every day lol. Just remember to drink copious amts of water - it's good for MS, for hemmroids, for appetite control, for baby fluids and dizziness and headaches - whatever else happens, water is your #1 aid! (As for Dr Google... Ugh. Within reason. Women have been having healthy babies for thousands and millions of years before good ol' Google haha)

Zo - She is so freaking cute!!! I want to see her at swim class, I love it. How are you and hubby adjusting? Sleep cycles getting any better?

Lady - Be safe getting to your appt and back! Colorado (my part) doesn't get wind chill like that too often anymore but it sure is brutal. Take it slow. I am excited to hear about how his checkup goes.

Aysegul - One more day to go! Have you had any more symptoms?

Snow day today for me but nothing exciting... Except Zo and Lady are making April seem like soooooo far away lol. I drew a mural on the nursery wall and a friend of mine is coming to paint it in in a couple of weeks. There has been some grandma drama... This girl is going to have 3 sets of grandparents which is so cool. I never got to even be on the same state as any of mine! But OHs mum and mine seems to be in some weird insecure competition lately so that's been fun... The only secure grandparent is my dad who doesn't care who does what or when just so long as he gets to hold his grandbaby at her first baseball game. Man babies bring out family politics like a wedding! Hahaha. Oh well .

Dream - It's so great to see you! How are you feeling? When is your 12 week appt?

Lone - hahahaha. You crack me up! Yeah, it's all a new adventure every day lol. Just remember to drink copious amts of water - it's good for MS, for hemmroids, for appetite control, for baby fluids and dizziness and headaches - whatever else happens, water is your #1 aid! (As for Dr Google... Ugh. Within reason. Women have been having healthy babies for thousands and millions of years before good ol' Google haha)

Zo - She is so freaking cute!!! I want to see her at swim class, I love it. How are you and hubby adjusting? Sleep cycles getting any better?

Lady - Be safe getting to your appt and back! Colorado (my part) doesn't get wind chill like that too often anymore but it sure is brutal. Take it slow. I am excited to hear about how his checkup goes.

Snow day today for me but nothing exciting... Except Zo and Lady are making April seem like soooooo far away lol. I drew a mural on the nursery wall and a friend of mine is coming to paint it in in a couple of weeks. There has been some grandma drama... This girl is going to have 3 sets of grandparents which is so cool. I never got to even be on the same state as any of mine! But OHs mum and mine seems to be in some weird insecure competition lately so that's been fun... The only secure grandparent is my dad who doesn't care who does what or when just so long as he gets to hold his grandbaby at her first baseball game. Man babies bring out family politics like a wedding! Hahaha. Oh well .
Sore boobs, appetites increased majorly, also for some reason keep finding myself wanting pickled hot peppers and salad leaves like spinach etc (btw I didn't eat any vegetables before as I hated them...) And also more that I haven't had my usual PMS symptoms... Testing in the morning it's already midnight so not long to go!!

Sadly not allowed to take pics in the pool, but we're in there half an hour, and she smiles the whole time! ...sleep is getting much better now, we are usually asleep by 11.30, after reading a story. Some nights we have one feed at 5.30 am, then feed and get up at about 9. Other nights we feed at 3.30 and 7.30, then get up some time after that. We are very lucky we have such a chilled baby. Although having said that, I'm typing away here while trying to get her to sleep, as she's resisting tonight!

I might not have pics of her swimming, but I do have a picture of her practicing her tummy time on my parents dog (under very close observation obviously!) ...they are absolutely in love, and the Labrador wouldn't ever let anything happen to her!

IMG_20190127_185548.jpg

So... I tested this morning and a very ain't line showed up immediately then faded but came back after a few mins... I have no idea... I took pics and there's deffo something there people have commented saying they see faint line but my control line was really faint too, dunno if my test just didn't have enough dye...

I had a look at your pics but tbh I didn't see anything there myself. FX though, after all you're not due til tomorrow.

I've spent five years now squinting at lines on tests and getting worked up about them, only to have AF arrive days later and leave me crushed. Now I've seen my positive, bright and bold, I feel so, so daft for willing the faintest line into existence all those times lol! When the HCG hormone is there and you're past AF time, the test really does light up and there's no denying the line! If only I'd realised that years ago, would have saved myself much heartache.

Those faint BFPs all tend to come several days before AF: once it's time for the witch to show, even those cheap HPTs are really quite accurate. Give it a try again in a couple of days - as soon as you're late, the test result should be much, much more accurate. FX again, keep us informed!

And do keep in touch with this thread of ladies. Honestly they're wonderful and they've kept me so sane over these past months and years, I would have gone crazy without them but they've kept me positive about TTC, without pushing my hopes up every month like some forum folks do. Plenty of no-nonsense advice and support, bad times and good, about all aspects of life. I love them all dearly <3

Last edited:
I had a look at your pics but tbh I didn't see anything there myself. FX though, after all you're not due til tomorrow.

I've spent five years now squinting at lines on tests and getting worked up about them, only to have AF arrive days later and leave me crushed. Now I've seen my positive, bright and bold, I feel so, so daft for willing the faintest line into existence all those times lol! When the HCG hormone is there and you're past AF time, the test really does light up and there's no denying the line! If only I'd realised that years ago, would have saved myself much heartache.

Those faint BFPs all tend to come several days before AF: once it's time for the witch to show, even those cheap HPTs are really quite accurate. Give it a try again in a couple of days - as soon as you're late, the test result should be much, much more accurate. FX again, keep us informed!

And do keep in touch with this thread of ladies. Honestly they're wonderful and they've kept me so sane over these past months and years, I would have gone crazy without them but they've kept me positive about TTC, without pushing my hopes up every month like some forum folks do. Plenty of no-nonsense advice and support, bad times and good, about all aspects of life. I love them all dearly <3
Thanks Hun, it was more the spotting and the lack of symptoms that got me testing, I'm nymally patient enough to just wait it out and see if AF comes but being due tomorrow and nothing but sore boobs and increased appetite lol i usually have major cramps and crave chocolate and crisps but instead I've been craving pickled hot peppers and salad leaves LOL especially weird for me since I hate any vegetables again could just be my tastes changing but the pharmacies that sell pregnancy tests all claim they don't work (joys of living in a rural area, huh?) I guess I'll just play the waiting game like I usually do haha, gonna give it until Monday for AF to come as usually on time if not I'll be going to the doctor's, I think that's plenty time to leave it, do you? Due tomorrow so waiting til monday? I really am fairly new to all of this, I've wanted a family for ages but I have only just come off the implant in June last year after I got married. Thanks for replying and popping on to look for me! I did at first think I was just seeing what I wanted to see but I thought I'd post a thread anyway xx

And yeah @LoneWanderer I can honestly say one of the worst parts of all of this is the false hope... İdI rather hear the truth than have someone pretend they see something that's not there, I only freaked out because a line did show up but then disappeared to be replaced with that 5 mins later... Confused the hell outta me haha

See, my AF signs are usually sore boobs, slight cramps, a bit of spotting, a need to eat everything (including iron-rich food like spinach, red meat, chocolate), and feeling a bit moody. And with this cycle I've had all of those. Even now I feel like she's coming.

Fact is, PG signs and AF signs are so similar - and they can change month to month just to keep you on your toes. Being a girl is literally no fun hahaha!

And I found the longer I was TTC, the more tricks my body played. I'd be late for AF for no reason, or my tastes would change, I'd have no symptoms, I'd have loads of symptoms... All led to a big ol' bunch of BFNs.

BUT there's a couple of undeniable things that if you get together, give you that confirmation - late AF, and a definitely positive test. And if it's your time, you *will* have those things later this week. And if this isn't your month, keep at it.

Everyone has their own pace for TTC - I'm pretty solid proof of that haha! It's a frustrating journey, but with us, the one month we properly relaxed and were certain we weren't PG - we were!

See, my AF signs are usually sore boobs, slight cramps, a bit of spotting, a need to eat everything (including iron-rich food like spinach, red meat, chocolate), and feeling a bit moody. And with this cycle I've had all of those. Even now I feel like she's coming.

Fact is, PG signs and AF signs are so similar - and they can change month to month just to keep you on your toes. Being a girl is literally no fun hahaha!

And I found the longer I was TTC, the more tricks my body played. I'd be late for AF for no reason, or my tastes would change, I'd have no symptoms, I'd have loads of symptoms... All led to a big ol' bunch of BFNs.

BUT there's a couple of undeniable things that if you get together, give you that confirmation - late AF, and a definitely positive test. And if it's your time, you *will* have those things later this week. And if this isn't your month, keep at it.

Everyone has their own pace for TTC - I'm pretty solid proof of that haha! It's a frustrating journey, but with us, the one month we properly relaxed and were certain we weren't PG - we were!
Yeah I'd seen that PG and AF symptom's were super similar it's just because I'd never had spotting and it was spinach I really wanted along with the pickled hot peppers and pickled garlic... Don't even ask :rofl: haha I have no idea why... :shrug:But I have literally in my whole life never eaten veg. I hate it usually lol so that was a big surprise for me, well hopefully I wasn't seeing things on that useless test but if I was here's to next month!! [-o&lt;:bfp:[-o&lt;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->