Trying for #1, anyone is welcome!

Hey ladies, I’m currently CD 7 and I’m meeting with my fertility doc today to see what the next step will be. I did ovulate on my own for the first
Cycle after BCP but didn’t get pregnant so we are here again to see the next thing to do!

He's here!!!
Sheamus Wynn born 9:24am by elective section weighing 8lb8oz.
Hes awesome!
Recovery sucks but so worth it.

received_448677495764989.jpeg

Hi, everyone. I guess this is where I belong since I'm waiting and this would be #1 if it happens. I've never done this before and I'm going crazy. Just hoping work keeps me busy for the next few days.

Hello Sheamus!! Lone, he is so handsome - congrats! 8 lbs, 8 oz is a big boy; stubborn little fella. How are you feeling?

Cupcake - How did it go with the doc? I am excited to hear you ovulated on your own!

Hi Camia, welcbooks? We are happy to have you. Where are you at in your cycle? Are you using opks?

I'm afraid I'm not up on all the acronyms yet so you'll have to explain opks to me, lol. Aunt Flow should be due in about 3 days so we'll see what happens then. It feels a lot further away than I know it is. Boyfriend is maddeningly calm and patient but I know he's really got his heart set on a positive. I'm in a state of unending mild panic and just want to know one way or the other

Hi Camia, OPK is the ovulation predictor (Wondfo on Amazon are really cheap and pretty reliable). You pee on them daily (or 2x a day) starting 10 - 12 days after the start of your period to predict when you are ovulating. You can time BD (baby dance) to that. I hope I'm not being obnoxiously specific lol.

And trust me, we ALL know that feeling. 3 days is an eternity!! Wondfo has the cheap pregnancy strips too for those who like to start testing early. What are you doing to pass the time?
It's good hubby is so calm. It seems to help when one is, otherwise anxieties can go through the roof lol. Were you on birth control before?

Oh, good to know! I'll have to look into those. Thanks!

Luckily I have a lot going on with work right now. I'm a writer and have 2 novels in editing to be released next year so there's a lot to do for those, plus my day job, so on the bright side I have a lot to keep me busy while I wait. But I hate waiting.

He's just about the most patient person I've met in my life. He's amazing, and I'm so glad he's like that, but I also wouldn't mind just a little mutual freaking out lol. Though I'm sure his will come once there's for sure a baby to freak out over, knowing him.

I wasn't on birth control, no, it's something I always meant to do but never got to and then we started talking about the baby thing and figured there wasn't a lot of point to it if we were actually going to try to go for it soon. I'll probably be revisiting the idea after there's a baby to make extra sure there's no surprise #2 too soon

(On a side note, thinking about a #2 is absolutely surreal when I'm still working on maybe having #1 soon sinking in)

Question for you guys who have been through this more--does extreme moodiness tend to mean anything? We didn't exactly time things so I'm not sure exactly what day I ovulated but af should be due sometime between today and Friday as it tends to be a little irregular (no sign of it yet, it's now evening of the first day I'd expect it to possibly show up, so it could very easily still happen but it hasn't yet) and I'm beyond normal moody. I occassionally get a little moody around this time but never anything extreme. Every little thing is getting to me tonight, and it wasn't a particularly long or difficult day, I'm not especially tired or hungry or anything, I'm just irrationally moody and snappy

Hi Camia - I don't particularly.remember moody being a symptom for me (I had no symptoms until 10 or so weeks) but everyone is different. Is this is unusual for you, take note! When are you testing?

Lone - Glad to hear that you are healing well. Hows little Seamus? Does he sleep well? He is so adorable.

Lady - Hows the little bubba? How are you doing?

Cupcake - Are you getting ready to start the new cycle?

Stella - Ethan is doing well, you never know, how stubborn you could be, until you create a tiny version of yourself I guess.. lol. His grandparents are helping a lot, I feel like I don't know what I would do without them! How are you, how is little Maya?

Lone - It may even feel like you will never heal and all, but, everything does come back to normal. I am so proud how strong you are.. Love for Seamus..

Cam - Yeah, I don't recall being moody either, I had the weirdest symptoms there could ever be.. So, I am with Stella on this one, if anything is super abnormal for you, then it counts!

Hi Camia - I don't particularly.remember moody being a symptom for me (I had no symptoms until 10 or so weeks) but everyone is different. Is this is unusual for you, take note! When are you testing?

Lone - Glad to hear that you are healing well. Hows little Seamus? Does he sleep well? He is so adorable.

Lady - Hows the little bubba? How are you doing?

Cupcake - Are you getting ready to start the new cycle?

I've tested twice now, both negative, but af is now 4 days late. I had some very, very slight spotting this morning so I thought it was coming on but it stopped. I don't know what to think now lol

Stella - Ethan is doing well, you never know, how stubborn you could be, until you create a tiny version of yourself I guess.. lol. His grandparents are helping a lot, I feel like I don't know what I would do without them! How are you, how is little Maya?

Lone - It may even feel like you will never heal and all, but, everything does come back to normal. I am so proud how strong you are.. Love for Seamus..

Cam - Yeah, I don't recall being moody either, I had the weirdest symptoms there could ever be.. So, I am with Stella on this one, if anything is super abnormal for you, then it counts!

I feel like a lot of things have been really off and unusual lately but like I said both tests I've taken have been negative. I guess I'll test again if there's still no sign of af soon but I don't know what's going on

Just checking in. How's everyone getting on?

We're ticking along, baby is great, my recovery is slow and painful though. I might possibly have a hernia, ooops. Perhaps overdid it a bit at the start - I was wandering round town 5 days after the section... :rofl:

Still... he is worth every bit of pain. And all the struggles that came before. If this was my one and only chance, well, I'm very blessed indeed. Worth the wait, and all the heartache.

He's pretty cool, too...!

received_1115733111963214.jpeg

Merry Christmas ladies!
Thinking of you all. I still check back here often to see how you're all doing.
Hope everyone has a fabulous festive season!
Those still TTC - all my hopes and prayers are with you. Still here if you ever wanna vent or chat. I'll never forget how hard my many, many years of waiting were.
Those enjoying a first Christmas with their little ones - hope it is truly magical. Sheamus hasn't a clue what's going on, but me and the other half are loving it anyway.
Much love x

78671287_10156967118398022_7828015292134457344_n.jpg

I'm baaaaaaack! Haha I definitely have not caught up, but I see your precious baby Lone and I'm so happy for you!! He's so damn cute!!

DH and I took a break from trying and as I mentioned a while back we were going through some issues due to our lack of communication and my depression. A year ago this month I got on Zoloft and we have been going to marriage counseling and things have been great :)

We agreed to try around the beginning of this year or spring. Back over a year ago we found out I had mild PCOS. I have since lost a little weight and my bloodwork seems better, though I haven't seen my actual fertility doc since back then. I figured we will try on our own for a bit then call the fertility doc again if need be.

DH doesn't know, cuz I didn't wanna stress him out like when we were trying before, but I stopped my pills a month or 2 ago. I'm currently tracking ovulation to see how my cycles go this time around. I was surprised that since yesterday I have been getting real good LH tests. Before, my test lines would just match but this time the test line is darker than the control line. We BD last night and I should be ovulating today or tomorrow if my body actually works correctly lol so I figured I'd come back to the website :)

I'm getting ovulation symptoms I don't recall getting before, like painful right boob and uterine pains.

So yeah, lets see how it goes this time :)

83003600_10157240886884563_1604311314602131456_n.jpg

Hey it's me again :)

I'm at 5DPO with just a few symptoms that are probably just from ovulation since it's early.

-Sensitive nipples
-Somewhat constipated
-High CP (stayed high since O day)
-Creamy CM

That's all I have for now.

Guys where are you?! I'm 9DPO and FINALLY got a BFP!!!! It's better visible in person, so I edited a pic to show it better also. OMG!! Going to test again tonight and tomorrow morning lol. Finally after trying for 10 months with PCOS, then taking a break for a year... and not even TRYING this time... it happened!!84142911_10157268929974563_688566017273626624_n.jpg 83183553_249778359343506_2903464648772681728_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->