Trying for #1, anyone is welcome!

Lone - why do you think you will go so early?

Already 7lb 11oz on growth scan - and HUGE out front... Braxton Hicks getting more painful than uncomfortable now, and regular... Baby has moved right down... Can't sleep... Keep repacking hospital bag for no reason... Dog being very clingy all of a sudden... Backache all the time... Might have started to lose plug... Generally feel, I dunno... labour-ish.

:rofl:

Haha well those all sound like good reasons!

Yep 1 month today We got his newborn pics back. Here's one of my fav shots.

My pp bleeding stoped on Sunday. Exactly 4 weeks. Hoping it doesnt pop back up on me or anything.

NP8JI0Iw.jpeg-1.jpg

Haha well those all sound like good reasons!

Yep 1 month today We got his newborn pics back. Here's one of my fav shots.

My pp bleeding stoped on Sunday. Exactly 4 weeks. Hoping it doesnt pop back up on me or anything.

View attachment 1068012

AWWWWWWWWW so bloody adorable!!!!!!!
Oh he is just lovely. Glad you are also on the mend now.

Hi everyone trying for my first! Is this positive or dang near close? I’m doing OPKs and I have pcos

C91-DA245-E645-483-A-8396-CFE47-E3-EED64

Not quite, but getting there!
I found OPKs a pain in the arse tbh. You need a line as strong as, or stronger than, the control line to be officially a positive... But the only time I ever saw that result, it was actually a positive pregnancy result!!!!!!!

That said, if you're due to ovulate then get plenty of action in around now, and keep doing the test strips - watch for progression, you could well be gearing up for your surge.

Good luck, let us know how you get on!!

Dream - He's a beauty!! What a snug looking little man. Congratulations!!! How are you doing? Glad the bleeding stopped. Is recovery going well?

Lone - The last 4 weeks or so for me were brutal. In the end, she came out at 8 lbs 1 oz. So it could be soon or it could drag - for your sake I hope for soon! Lol. You still haven't found out the sex, right?

Cupcakegirl - It's getting there! Always remember that the surge can be fast, so you may miss the darkest possible line in between tests somewhere. But you have a steady progression going on so, as Lone suggested, treat it as positive get BDing! Good luck!

Dream - He's a beauty!! What a snug looking little man. Congratulations!!! How are you doing? Glad the bleeding stopped. Is recovery going well?

Lone - The last 4 weeks or so for me were brutal. In the end, she came out at 8 lbs 1 oz. So it could be soon or it could drag - for your sake I hope for soon! Lol. You still haven't found out the sex, right?

Cupcakegirl - It's getting there! Always remember that the surge can be fast, so you may miss the darkest possible line in between tests somewhere. But you have a steady progression going on so, as Lone suggested, treat it as positive get BDing! Good luck!

Thank you! Yea my chart shot up today but it says I ovulated on the 12th, but could have been the 13th, either way we BDed like everyday this cycle lol

Not quite, but getting there!
I found OPKs a pain in the arse tbh. You need a line as strong as, or stronger than, the control line to be officially a positive... But the only time I ever saw that result, it was actually a positive pregnancy result!!!!!!!

That said, if you're due to ovulate then get plenty of action in around now, and keep doing the test strips - watch for progression, you could well be gearing up for your surge.

Good luck, let us know how you get on!!

Or be like me, use OPKS religiously, get annoyed with them or forgetting to pee on them for a month, and end up pregnant the exact month I didn't use them :rofl:

I feel like a million bucks!

Luke had feedings at 10:45pm, 2:40am and 7:30am last night. Best night's sleep we've got since I went into labour. Yay!

CupcakeGirl2 - GOOD LUCK! That OPK isn't quite positive but with those I would def start BD everyday or every other day depending on your strategy.

I feel like a million bucks!

Luke had feedings at 10:45pm, 2:40am and 7:30am last night. Best night's sleep we've got since I went into labour. Yay!

CupcakeGirl2 - GOOD LUCK! That OPK isn't quite positive but with those I would def start BD everyday or every other day depending on your strategy.

Woooo! I imagine if feeding is going well, everything else starts to feel so much better? Glad you got some quality rest too!

I've got to see the antenatal consultant on Thursday, following last week's growth scan. I presume because baby is looking pretty large already - and I am small. Really don't want to be induced, would prefer section if I'm honest, but we'll see what they say. Whatever is best for baby, at the end of the day.

I am hoping we might see baby sooner than Thurs anyway. Awful night, loads of pain - eased off again today but almost constant Braxton Hicks since I got up. Just taking each hour as it comes - due date in 10 days anyway - and letting time tick past. Technically I'm on maternity leave now (though I'm still working through projects and answering emails - no rest for the wicked) so it's a good excuse to watch all the shit TV I never get chance to sit and enjoy :rofl:

I'm off to see the antenatal consultant this afternoon, probably to discuss induction of this mega-baby before I hit due date or beyond - eeeeek!
Of all the ways I imagined birth, induction is the very bottom of my list. I'd rather have the section tbh. BUT whatever is best for baby is what we're gonna do, and whatever happens, it will be here remarkably soon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"