Trying for #1, anyone is welcome!

OK, so I should never have left this forum for so long, but I honestly do still exist!!

My little squish is now 10 1/2 months old, walking, causing trouble, and just generally being my favourite thing in the world! She still teenie tiny, in 3-6 month clothes, but her persona

The trouble...its making me super super broody...like I'm not sure I can wait much longer! Tonight I'm so broody I looked at all Erin's newborn pictures ...which made me think to come on here, and I've just caught up on this thread from April until now ...I may be mad? ...part of me had this weird thought that maybe I'm already preggo and that's whats causing it, but I had the implant in Jan, so its very unlikely!

My OH is currently out of a job, should be starting a new one any time now, but I feel like that is literally the only thing stopping me!

Anyway, it was so lovely to come back to so much positive news...Lone I'm so excited for you

...all those of you still trying, keep at it, its so so worth it!!

Cupcake - Have you tested again since the 2 diff results?

Lone - Good luck! Let us know soon!

Zo- HI STRANGER! We have missed you! Have you tested? Why do you think you could already be preggo? What's going on with hubby's job?

Still waiting...
39+4
Sweep tomorrow.

Am HUUUUGE now - consultant wants to induce next week if baby still being stubborn.
Have been in labour limbo for weeks now, baby engaged, loads of contractions (quite painful at times) and feeling pretty rubbish too, but never actually comes to anything.

I've finally stopped working this week so doing a lot of sitting about, which is making me bored and impatient to be honest. Still walking dog twice a day though in the hope of jiggling the bab out. On the raspberry leaf tea. Spending so much time in the bath, only time I really feel comfortable. Other half finishes work for six months as of Friday at the latest, so if I do go overdue at least he's here to take care of me.

SO READY FOR BABY NOW! Almost six years waiting to make it, finally it happens, and now we're being kept waiting even longer coz it doesn't want out...!

:rofl:

Cupcake - Have you tested again since the 2 diff results?

Lone - Good luck! Let us know soon!

Zo- HI STRANGER! We have missed you! Have you tested? Why do you think you could already be preggo? What's going on with hubby's job?
Waiting to see if my AF comes. I’m 11 DPO today

I haven't tested, because I think I'm mad. First thought was the mega broodiness, but also I lost my voice last week (which kept happening when I was pregnant before) and I'm so so tired. I need to make a docs appt, because I keep getting headaches, but even that has me wondering...I think its just wishful thinking though...the coil has such a high success rate, its very unlikely! Oh got let go a couple of months ago because they needed less IT guys, but he hated his job anyway. He's now in training as a lorry driver, but its kinda taking forever!

Lone - Those last few days just drag so much... and yet they fly by Haha. I just remember walking around the Walmart by hubby's work for, like, 2 hours hoping it started something (and buying one potted flower). Had a sweep. Ate everything spicy I could get my hands on. Bounced on the ball. Idk if it helped but I went into labor at 40 +2 so maybe it helped move her along. She was engaged for an couple weeks and it kinda hurt, but once it started labor was fast. So keep going, try everything you can, you can do it. Good luck! So close!

Cupcake - Oh man, that sounds so stressful. How are you holding up?

So - I guess it could still be post hormones... but maybe not. If you aren't pregnant, when will you remove the coil for #2?
I'm sorry he lost his job, but glad he gets to move on. Is he excited to move into trucking? Lorry driving :)

Hi ladies, so my fertility doc put me on progesterone as my levels were only 8 after ovulation and are supposed to be 15 or higher. I am 12DPO today and am waiting to test again until period is due. I got s temp rise today but that could just be due to the extra progesterone I’m taking isn’t it? I started it last night.

So.
Sweep didn't work out - she couldn't even reach the cervix.
Baby apparently not even fully engaged (or has disengaged).
She suspects with the size of it, it doesn't fit the pelvis properly.
Induction booked for a week on Friday. Two more sweeps (this Fri and next Weds) also booked. Starting to thi8nk I might really, really push for a section. All the professionals are saying this is an exceptionally large baby - my natural water birth plans are slipping away by the day.
AND IT'S NOT EVEN MY DUE DATE YET

:rofl:

I'm hoping to have coil removed pretty much as soon as oh is back at work, I can't wait! ...he's excited about it yes, its just taking forever to start!

All has gone very quiet...any news yet Lone?

So I caved and tested a few days ago, and as expected it was negative ...I then got a weird tummy bug which explained all the symptoms ...still so so broody, and I don't think working in a nursery helps!

Cupcake Girl, not ignoring you, I just have no idea about charts, sorry!

Zo - I'm sorry... yeah, working in a nursery would make it worse. Any news on when hubby starts his new job? You'll be pulling the goalie soon now!!

Cupcake - Oh, that sucks. I'm sorry. What's the plan for this new cycle? Looks? Will the doc be tracking?

Lone - ... are we still waiting?? :)

Awwww no, double booo Cupcake and Zo for the AF and the negative test. Feel better soon, ladies - on to next month, eh?

I'M STILL PREGNANT.
Maybe when I was praying to any entity that would listen about how much I wished to be pregnant, I should have specified that I would also like for a baby to come out at the end of it all... ;) :rofl:

Getting admitted tomorrow, not til 6pm though.
So, can't see much happening til Saturday at least.

Midwife doesn't seem to think induction will actually do anything, but that's the standard process - they won't go straight to section unless they have real concerns.

BUT there's a very real chance baby won't fit, either its too big or I'm too small, or both - I think they call it 'cephalopelvic disproportion'...? So I'm hoping they won't drag things out too long, if there's no actual chance of success, I'd rather just have baby safely here now, even if that means having the surgery.

Oh boy, Lone... I wish you all the bes . Things will go grea .
And whatever happens, next WEEK you will be cradling your angel, Mama Bear.

I'm in the hospital now. Been here three blummin' days

Started with pessary induction on fri night. Three days later and baby has started dropping but not properly engaged, only about 3cm dilated.

They wanted to try hormone gel then the drip but I realised induction is really not for me. Natural labour or no labour haha! Sooooo... had a right battle with various midwives, finally saw a consultant this morning... and I'm getting an elective csection in the morning!

Now I'm hoping baby stays put til then haha! 41+2 today, it's pretty massive by now, dont wanna risk potentially traumatic delivery only to end up in theatre anyway. So, one more night in hosp and I'll have baby, eeeek!

Lone, thinking of you this morning - good luck with the section, welcome the world little baby, and hope to hear an update soon!! Xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->