Trying For #2 - Let's be friends :)

Thanks ladies, goodluck to you guys too :)

Jannah- Doing good, you? praying you get it! <3 and sorry about things being a little less romantic in the bd area. Do you guys have date nights? And with my son i would look at stuff and browse the internet before I got my bfp but never bought anything

Liles- fx for you!!!

Last night my left boob was extremely sore, even the slightest touch or when ds would lay on me would hurt so bad, almost painful. Now not as sore. Had a dream I was pregnant last night and los dad bought me a crib that they used as a ladder for the bunk bed that was in my dream and then used the rest of it to connect it to the bunk bed as decorations lol. And the whole time I was thinking how am i suppose to get up their pregnant? Lol weird i know.

And my IC's shipped out today so yay!! Really happy about that lol

Sorry moldy, longer cycles must suck.
The wait is hard enough with 28 day cycles!!!
Are they regular long cycles, if that makes sense?
Are hve u had a chance to see yet.
Hope u get ur bfp and no more worrying about cycles xxx
My cycles were 35 days. Now they are looking like 45.

Me too...and also surprise bfp...we were preventing but contraceptive method failed...oops!#
Why didn't it happen to me yet lol

UOTE=MoldyVoldy;36922846]One of the reasons I don't get on here every single day is because I am SICK TO DEATH of the posts that say, "PREGNANT! ONLY BEEN TRYING 1 WEEK!" etc.

Um. Yeah.
[/QUOTE] I'm glad i'm not the only one who gets kind of miffed about it.

Thanks ladies, goodluck to you guys too :)

Jannah- Doing good, you? praying you get it! <3 and sorry about things being a little less romantic in the bd area. Do you guys have date nights? And with my son i would look at stuff and browse the internet before I got my bfp but never bought anything

Liles- fx for you!!!

Last night my left boob was extremely sore, even the slightest touch or when ds would lay on me would hurt so bad, almost painful. Now not as sore. Had a dream I was pregnant last night and los dad bought me a crib that they used as a ladder for the bunk bed that was in my dream and then used the rest of it to connect it to the bunk bed as decorations lol. And the whole time I was thinking how am i suppose to get up their pregnant? Lol weird i know.

And my IC's shipped out today so yay!! Really happy about that lol
yay almost testing like a maniac tme lol :haha:

Well everyone had lots of bd during fertile window and before and after so now im waiting to see supposedly going off my cycle length i can text in like 12 days so fingers crossed....been feeling like i have the flu and not feeling good at all.hope everyone else is getting some good luck and if not then baby dust to you all ill keep you all in my prayers

Moldy- haha right!! So close!!

Mommyc- goodluck Hun!! Keeping you in my prayers as well <3

Random question lol - Does pre-af spotting and brown spotting when your period is ending count as part of your cycle when caculating the length of af?

Cd 1 is first day of red flow.
Not spotting.
From what I've heard anyway &#55357;&#56842;
At the end in not sure

Phew, I missed a bit the last couple days, but glad to see y'all are carrying on.

Rainbow, like lilesMom said about the counting AF starting on just the first day of red flow. As for the end, I count the slow tapering off/spotting as "light" flow rather than spotting, so the length of AF is from first red flow through end of light/spotting. That's just for me. Not sure how others do it.

At least I had a very busy weekend to keep me distracted from dwelling on not being knocked up. I started potty-training DD on Saturday, so that was a big focus through Monday (had the day off for federal holiday). Proud to say she's doing awesome! No accidents yesterday and she even pooped on the potty. DH was/is sick so he was laid up pretty much all weekend so I was doing everything myself. We also had a snow storm, so I had to do the shoveling out too. Nice to keep busy.

Hopefully DH gets better soon and we can have another go at this TTC business next week. :)

Aw glad dd is doing well xx
Hope dh is fighting fit for ov time
Glad we don't get that much snow.
Must be hard work digging yourselves out!!!

3 dpo.
Wish I could forget about it for a week.
But I'm obsessing a wee bit &#128522;
How do ye distract yourselves?

I know what you mean voldy!! I struggle to find the time to come on too

Yes I still pick up heavy stuff. My view is can't put life on hold

Random question lol - Does pre-af spotting and brown spotting when your period is ending count as part of your cycle when caculating the length of af?

Cd 1 is first day of red flow.
Not spotting.
From what I've heard anyway &#65533;&#65533;
At the end in not sure
I count the from the first day of actual flow to the end of flow/one day after while i'm still spotting off.

3 dpo.
According to my "new" cycle, i'm 3 dpo as well. I distract myself by cleaning, crocheting, or getting on here lol. I'm trying to not obsess.

Its tough not to think about it too much.
I'm not gonna be able to stop thinking about it
But at least I feel calm , for now
Hee hee
I'm on here too much today &#55357;&#56842;
But its nice to talk to people who feel the same

Phew, I missed a bit the last couple days, but glad to see y'all are carrying on.

Rainbow, like lilesMom said about the counting AF starting on just the first day of red flow. As for the end, I count the slow tapering off/spotting as "light" flow rather than spotting, so the length of AF is from first red flow through end of light/spotting. That's just for me. Not sure how others do it.

At least I had a very busy weekend to keep me distracted from dwelling on not being knocked up. I started potty-training DD on Saturday, so that was a big focus through Monday (had the day off for federal holiday). Proud to say she's doing awesome! No accidents yesterday and she even pooped on the potty. DH was/is sick so he was laid up pretty much all weekend so I was doing everything myself. We also had a snow storm, so I had to do the shoveling out too. Nice to keep busy.

Hopefully DH gets better soon and we can have another go at this TTC business next week. :)

3 dpo.

Thank you ladies!! That's how I always counted it day 1 when af begins and till I'm done with the brown spotting as well but now I'm confused because of the spotting I have starting sometimes a couple weeks before af then the brown spotting after af that is annoying lol. Cycles have definitely changed since having ds.

Yay on the potty training!!! I'm nervous about that with my son haha being that I'm not a man and don't know what to do lol

I distract myself by telling myself not think about it lol total fail on my part. But I just try to keep busy with stuff going on and it works for the most part :)

What kind of tv do you guys watch?

The Walking Dead? OOOH MAAAAN! Sunday's ep :D

I don't really keep up with current TV...just watch stuff on Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu. I'm always like a season behind even on the current things I watch. I'm working my way through a guilty pleasure of Felicity on Hulu though. Haha.

The walking dead is scary ( I'm a wimp ) hahaha and the one episode I did watch with my dad made me mad lol it actually pissed me off haha.

I like reality tv, documentaries like planet earth, crime shows like law and order , criminal minds, the first 48 etc and I'm really into weather so I watch the weather channel and watch the tv shows that comes on like tornado alley, strangest weather on the earth etc etc lol. I watch a lot of things haha basically to many to name, I just don't like trash tv tho. you?

I started having brownish/pinkish streaks in my cm today and now its like all like really like light brown/pink. its not blood though just slimy cm. fx!!

I'm like slammer, I'm behind on everything too.
Id watch mostly anything.except the history channel
Unless its about ww2.
Then I might watch.
I like animal docu and nature stuff,
Love the sea ones.
But don't like too much factual stuff.
I like stupidly girlie stuff
I like comedy shows
But I like actiony, superhero stuff too.
So....
Most stuff &#55357;&#56842;

I love nature shows too. And some political documentaries. Oh, and Ken Burns documentaries, but those are hard to watch with a toddler around because they take too much concentration to follow. When DD was super sick with a fever for a week around Thanksgiving I was able to watch the whole Ken Burns series about the Roosevelts and it was awesome. So relevant to the current political/economic climate in the US.

I'm very bad I haven't heard of ken burns.
Must google &#55357;&#56842;

I like ted talks &#55357;&#56842;
Especially the neuro ones.
My lil guy has cerebral palsy
So brains fascinate me &#55357;&#56842;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members